over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peek Week gone totaly wrong!!

Based on the first pic, you shouldn't have used any diuretics at all.
Don't taper water - if anything, increase it (then shut off abruptly the night before)
And taper sodium intake a bit the day before.
Carb intake was probably fine, you just killed it with the diuretics and not much water.

Based on the first pic, you shouldn't have used any diuretics at all.
Don't taper water - if anything, increase it (then shut off abruptly the night before)
And taper sodium intake a bit the day before.
Carb intake was probably fine, you just killed it with the diuretics and not much water.

You mean when i carb up should drink lots of water? so you say 300-400g carb up on 3 days was enough? good to know for next show then

You mean when i carb up should drink lots of water? so you say 300-400g carb up on 3 days was enough? good to know for next show then

Yep

I can't believe that coach recommended what he did. Pretty much the opposite of what everyone on here told you to do the other week. You should have cruised into your show making minimal changes. All you needed was some fullness. 300g carbs may have been fine. What has ruined everything is the Aldactone for 10 days. You didn't need any diuretics nevermind that one and for that duration. Completely the opposite of what you should have been doing. You were already very dry. Water should have been upped and dropped the last night if you want to follow a basic yet proven protocol. You could have cruised into your show simply adding in some carbs and it would have been a simple prep. I am baffled how he looked at you and thought 10 days of Aldactone was the route to follow.

Last edited:

so you mean like this dont lower the water and cut it abrubtly the night before instead. ex like this

3days out
2 galloon
sodium high
carbload

2days
2 galloon
sodium high
carbload

1 day out cut all extra added sodium and drop water at night
Carbload

thnx shelby dont wanna fuck up another show i was so dissapointed and angry :banghead:

I can't believe that coach recommended what he did. Pretty much the opposite of what everyone on here told you to do the other week. You should have cruised into your show making minimal changes. All you needed was some fullness. 300g carbs may have been fine. What has ruined everything is the Aldactone for 10 days. You didn't need any diuretics nevermind that one and for that duration. Completely the opposite of what you should have been doing. You were already very dry. Water should have been upped and dropped the last night if you want to follow a basic yet proven protocol. You could have cruised into your show simply adding in some carbs and it would have been a simple prep. I am baffled how he looked at you and thought 10 days of Aldactone was the route to follow.

Don't understand to every person i talk to is against aldactone. here are pics how i looked just before i started with aldactone. Aldactone dried me out very good but i ran it to long i think. maybe 5-6 days would be enough. maybe it was that i lowered the water that was the biggest misstake.

The reason he put me on diuretic because he did not make me drop the sustanon 1000mg per week up until 7 days out.

what you think was the biggest misstake lower water or use aldactone to long?

Attachments

• peek week 2.jpg
    peek week 2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 100
  • peek week.jpg
    peek week.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Its funny he's using your pic on his IG. "How to carb load using insulin"

Why not hire Shelby instead of a dude who posts studies all day with zero proof of application? He bombed out of his own show.

I'm sure he'll read this as he lurks boards looking for newbies money to steal.

Last edited:
You will likely loose all your hardness as well with aldactone

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Its funny he's using your pic on his IG. "How to carb load using insulin"

Why not hire Shelby instead of a dude who posts studies all day with zero proof of application? He bombed out of his own show.

I'm sure he'll read this as he lurks boards looking for newbies money to steal.

It’s the photo for a YouTube vid too

https://youtu.be/2ZhQzqaZ0Ek

That is some weird stage lighting, WHY ARE THEY SHINING A LIGHT FROM THE BOTTOM AND NOT FROM THE TOP?

but there is lots wrong with that peak plan also.

You would have gotten better results not changing a single thing from your regular diet and simply eating a burger at midnight before the show

Last edited:
Well, after scimming through his youtube vid. One of you two are lying. Gonna go with a lil bit of both, but you're definitely leaving somethings out.

Well, after scimming through his youtube vid. One of you two are lying. Gonna go with a lil bit of both, but you're definitely leaving somethings out.

Alex contacted me and offer me some free peek week carb up help and was impressed of my condition. what ever so i said ok lets do it just to see what his plan is i already had a plan and would not change it but wanted to see what a coach would put me on in this situation and maybe try it a different time just for fun and see if it would fill me up. it was free help so i took it. send him pictures of the progress to see what changes he do it was intressting to see how "coaches" would peek for show and carb backloading was something i wanted the formula of to see what special with it. is it true that people use so much carbs and how they balance sodium and potassium and water and all that things.

He recommend me to use insulin to carb up on so i acted like i went with his plan now if i used insulin how come i was flat? i dont like insulin and would never take a risk and use it for peek week if i have never done it before. here is the carb up protocol was basicaly like this

5iu hgh with every meal
75 g carbs from sweet potato
125g carbs from candy (yes candy)
sodium 2000mg with my meals

he did not cut sodium it was high all the way to show.

But no i did not follow his plan or else i would never be flat i would be full on insulin especial those dosage and those amount of carbs.

There is the truth buddy. the reason i dissapear because it was funny carb up so i just saw what he was gonna give me and acted like i did his carb up protocol but definitely not.

I noticed that he is not so experience as he says and promote him self to be. Why would you give a person a insulin carb up if you don't even know how he react to it? I knew direct this guy don't know so much. Don't know why people would hire him as a coach

The picture he posted on the video one of them is when i am flat and dry before carb up. The other pictures is the day after the show when i was drinking lots of water, eating crap food burgers and pizza and sweets

Last edited:
Number one fuck up - don't use aldactone. Use dyazide or HCTZ starting 3 days out 12.5mg 3-4x daily keep water and sodium constant. Can't go wrong.

So you wasted his time and your time and still fucked up your prep. Makes sense.

He probably told you to add insulin because he thought you were doing what he was saying and you were still flat.

So you wasted his time and your time and still fucked up your prep. Makes sense.

He probably told you to add insulin because he thought you were doing what he was saying and you were still flat.

either way.....if he actually said what he said....he was wrong....

1 week out he was looking just about the best he can look....

he should have done NOTHING....and changed nothing, except maybe
a nice night before pre's meal.....

(not to you trenzski....but)

not every single competitor needs a carb up....or shit load....or water drop
or sod. manip. or all of the above....

he needed nothing but to relax and get ready for the stage.

I agree with Shelby 100%. and I don't like agreeing with him:eek:

:cool:

not every single competitor needs a carb up....or shit load....or water drop
or sod. manip. or all of the above....

BOOOOOOOM

Im 100% with you. Large burger meal or steak/potato for bed and im sure he would've been just fine.

The more preps ive done the more ive learned to just let shit be. You're either ready or your not.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear