over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEEK WEEK HELP!!

Dave palumbos idea sounds good. how about potassium where does that come in place? Just eat potato and rice 1 meal rice 1 meal potato?

Heard alot that potassium important to carb up.

what about alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate that chris aceto is talking about when he carb up his clients??

Potassium is in all vegetables and carbohydrates that you will use for the load, just cut the salt and you have about 24 hour grace period.

Alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate help with insulin sensitivity. But if you come from a low carbs diet and your body fat is minimal, your sensitivity will already be high. I do not see it necessary but will not bother neither.

Potassium is in all vegetables and carbohydrates that you will use for the load, just cut the salt and you have about 24 hour grace period.

Alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate help with insulin sensitivity. But if you come from a low carbs diet and your body fat is minimal, your sensitivity will already be high. I do not see it necessary but will not bother neither.

The only veggies i am eating now is basically Asparagus. so keep the asparagus in with all meals even on carb up. EX CARB UP.

Day1

Meal 1: 1 cup white rice - 100g potato 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - Asparagus
- 100g tilapia

Meal 2: 1 cup white rice - 100g potato 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - Asparagus
- 100g tilapia

Meal 3: 1 cup white rice - 100g potato 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - Asparagus
- 100g tilapia

Meal 4: 1 cup white rice - 100g potato 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - Asparagus
- 100g tilapia

Meal 5: 1 cup white rice - 100g potato 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - Asparagus
- 100g tilapia

Meal 6: 1 cup white rice - 100g potato 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - Asparagus

- 100g tilapia
Day2: same but change the potato to sweet potato and go for complex carbs day 2.

Protein: 186g
Carbs: 307g
Fat: 14g
Potassium: 6000
Sodium: 7457g

Keep water 7 liter

Does it sound good like this?

Last edited:
The potato is high in potassium, you should not worry about that.

As others have pointed out, make slight changes, you will not metamorphose as if you were a pro bodybuilder, but you have a lot to lose if you ruin your current condition. Especially, if you have previously failed, it may be time to try NOT to make changes.

Hey guys just a small question i am trying to understand.

Carbload with sodium will make you hold water?

My friend ahmad ahmad is a IFF PRO and he told me to drop sodium and load with only carbs and water.

Why is there so many diffrent opinion on this i dont understand?

Some say drop sodium some say keep sodium in :banghead:

Chris aceto says drop sodium 1 day before carb up
Ahmad ahmad says the same

Its 2 very big names in bb how can they possible be wrong? I am not arguin or anything just wanna learn more about this process seems there is many diffrent ways of doing it.

Last edited:
so basicaly what everyone is saying is this start carbload like this

"basically" no one said this
if you dont want advice that isnt what you want to hear, dont ask

i remember reading this before and thinking this guy may be uncoachable because the idea in his head is already what he is going to do. he is looking for someone with the highest level of credentials and reputation to validate it

i remember reading this before and thinking this guy may be uncoachable because the idea in his head is already what he is going to do. he is looking for someone with the highest level of credentials and reputation to validate it

Coaching now is to late anyway people dont know my previous diet and how i respond to certain food.

Just trying to figure out what the best way to go and someone who have alot of knowledge in that just tell me you on the right track go for it or if something wrong a small change should be made.

If you were a pro, you would be like Paul Dillet aka ruin the preparation over and over again.

It just seems that the mental wiring of some individuals are not in tune with their bodies. By this, Dorian crushed Dillet again and again.

Having a solid plan and trusting it is imperative for success. Can not appear doubts about oneself at the last moment.

Coaching now is to late anyway people dont know my previous diet and how i respond to certain food.

Just trying to figure out what the best way to go and someone who have alot of knowledge in that just tell me you on the right track go for it or if something wrong a small change should be made.

should i re type my post? :devil:smi

Again, don't change anything. Nothing to go wrong or "fix" if you don't try any last minute nonsense that you haven't practiced or tried at all. You're only inviting disaster at this point by changing anything during your last week.

You've now had several pros, coaches, and national level guys telling you not to change anything.

Exactly. Very well said. X pro could say something to him and he would follow it then if he reads how Phi Heath prepped for the Olympia he would probably change last minute to that. I understand he just wants to look his best but everyone has pretty much said the same thing in this thread. Some may do carbs over 1 day or a few days but pretty much don't change anything else and don't do anything fancy and add some carbs in at the end.

La_pantera the stress you go through from overthinking things in the last week could be enough to mess up your prep regardless of what you do with carbs and sodium etc. Literally just do what you have been doing and add some carbs in at the end and you will be there. You can cruise in and not do anything drastic and pretty much be guaranteed to come in looking good. Or you can try some crazy things with water, sodium, diuretics etc and either come in a few % better or totally off and blow another prep and I would predict it would be the later.

Hey guys

Need some help with peek week, been reading lots about peek week and was intressted in doing chris acetots way read his book and he wrote down how to do exactly but not sure it will work. Never been able to peek stay dry and full same time always spill over or dry and flat. Would appreciate all kind of help i can get. I had a coach last time and went fucked up. Used Fahkri mubarak.

Chris aceto style> Cut all added sodium 3 days out and taper water daily and introduce carbs with Alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate every meal.

Diet currently

Meal 1:

8 oz steak

6 spears asparagus

Vitamins

· BETWEEN MEALS 1 & 2

· 2 grams of Vitamin C

Meal 2:

8 oz chicken or turkey ----------- meats measured cooked
6 spears asparagus

1 tablespoon MCT oil

Meal 3:

8 oz chicken

1 large green salad

Digestive Enzymes

Meal 4:

8 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

Meal 5:

10 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

Digestive Enzymes

· BETWEEN MEALS 5 & 6

· 2 grams of Vitamin C

Meal 6:

10 oz chicken

1 cup green beans

Digestive Enzymes

**20 mins before bed take 3 pills Faktrition Sleep N Burn

Meal 7 – before bed

8 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

1 scoop of Fiber

protein 350g
Carbs 0g
Fat: Low
Sodium High 6-8000mg
Water 7 Liter

5 days out

1. When should i drop my sodium?

2. I have moduretic Potassium sparting diuretic Amiloride 5mg*25mg hydchlorotiazde when should i introduce it?

3. Should i tapper water down or cut it just the night before?

4. Alot of my friends bodybuilders say drop sodium when you carb up and some say you cant carb up without sodium. confused

5. What about carb up with superdrol its dry and pull water intramuscular could it work or? Used it before and make me very full

Thanks guy appreicate any help i can get.

Ive tried Chris's method six years ago and some of my leanest conditioning. that said, ive never been truly stage ready and Ive done four shows.

1. Drop sodium one day out the day before

2.a couple or few days before

3. Cut it the night before. You can taper down that day but if you dont its okay just cut it

4. carbing up with sodium is fine

5. thats fine

Thnx alot guys for all help and support. Plan is ready no changing or anything keeping it the same just lowering the sodium from 7000mg to 3000mg.

Day 1: 500g carbs 3000mg sodium 1 galloon water

Food: potato and white rice with 2 bananas

Day2: 300g carbs 3000mg sodium 1 galloon water

Food: sweet potato with white rice with 2 banans

I will cut sodium maybe day 3 if i am starting to get full and holding some water. going with low carbs for the safer side like elvia said.

Only time will use dyazide is if i spill over and after i cut my water night before.

Tmr start carb up hope this time it goes better :headbang:

Ive tried Chris's method six years ago and some of my leanest conditioning. that said, ive never been truly stage ready and Ive done four shows.

1. Drop sodium one day out the day before

I dont really understand this answer. Use diuretic few days before?

3. Cut it the night before. You can taper down that day but if you dont its okay just cut it

4. carbing up with sodium is fine

5. thats fine

I dont really understand this answer. Use diuretic few days before? what you mean wont that interfer with the carb up since i will be blocking sodium

One last question i use superdrol before and it make me really full and keep me dry would that not be a good choice to use under carb up? Its a dry steroid

Last edited:
If you haven't learn anything from the other show, shame on you. This is why you take notes and know your own body. Not all preps work the same for people. I could not do a last week prep like some are mentioning for myself. You are either ready or not last week. Last week is only for drying out a little. This is why people look good right up to that last week and then look like crap day of show. They think some magic formula is going to make them look a lot better.

If you haven't learn anything from the other show, shame on you. This is why you take notes and know your own body. Not all preps work the same for people. I could not do a last week prep like some are mentioning for myself. You are either ready or not last week. Last week is only for drying out a little. This is why people look good right up to that last week and then look like crap day of show. They think some magic formula is going to make them look a lot better.

Not much i have learned to be honest i followed my coach Fahkri Mubarak plan and it went disaster with diuretics and cut water and not enough carbs.

I learned that not use aldactone next time that the only thing so thats why i need some help people can guide me to the correct way.

If Fahkri mubarak could not peek me correct i dont know how i would be able to do it my self.

but dont matter now i will just add carbs and see what happen

Well you've learned that Fahkri cannot help you only hurt you. You've got yourself to 95% with what you're doing now. IMO stay the course and just fill in with just enough carbs and stay away from witch doctor/alchemist nonsense.

Hey guys

Need some help with peek week, been reading lots about peek week and was intressted in doing chris acetots way read his book and he wrote down how to do exactly but not sure it will work. Never been able to peek stay dry and full same time always spill over or dry and flat. Would appreciate all kind of help i can get. I had a coach last time and went fucked up. Used Fahkri mubarak.

Chris aceto style> Cut all added sodium 3 days out and taper water daily and introduce carbs with Alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate every meal.

Diet currently

Meal 1:

8 oz steak

6 spears asparagus

Vitamins

· BETWEEN MEALS 1 & 2

· 2 grams of Vitamin C

Meal 2:

8 oz chicken or turkey ----------- meats measured cooked
6 spears asparagus

1 tablespoon MCT oil

Meal 3:

8 oz chicken

1 large green salad

Digestive Enzymes

Meal 4:

8 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

Meal 5:

10 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

Digestive Enzymes

· BETWEEN MEALS 5 & 6

· 2 grams of Vitamin C

Meal 6:

10 oz chicken

1 cup green beans

Digestive Enzymes

**20 mins before bed take 3 pills Faktrition Sleep N Burn

Meal 7 – before bed

8 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

1 scoop of Fiber

protein 350g
Carbs 0g
Fat: Low
Sodium High 6-8000mg
Water 7 Liter

5 days out

1. When should i drop my sodium?

2. I have moduretic Potassium sparting diuretic Amiloride 5mg*25mg hydchlorotiazde when should i introduce it?

3. Should i tapper water down or cut it just the night before?

4. Alot of my friends bodybuilders say drop sodium when you carb up and some say you cant carb up without sodium. confused

5. What about carb up with superdrol its dry and pull water intramuscular could it work or? Used it before and make me very full

Thanks guy appreicate any help i can get.

I would drop the Picolinate form, and switch to chromium polynicotinate. It's much more bioavailable.

Not much i have learned to be honest i followed my coach Fahkri Mubarak plan and it went disaster with diuretics and cut water and not enough carbs.

I learned that not use aldactone next time that the only thing so thats why i need some help people can guide me to the correct way.

If Fahkri mubarak could not peek me correct i dont know how i would be able to do it my self.

but dont matter now i will just add carbs and see what happen

I did that protocol this last show I looked great Friday morning but Saturday looked flat and looked worse came show. Next time I’ll just cut water Friday night shit load a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I look at it if you look like that on what you have been doing why would you need to lower sodium especially when you are drinking that much water. The above would still work though. How many days are you out? When do you plan to add carbs back in? I would personally start at 300g about 5 days out and go from there. Others like to use much more carbs and I understand why but for you I would start low and access and go from there.

Have you competed before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner