over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEEK WEEK HELP!!

La_pantera

Registered
Hey guys

Need some help with peek week, been reading lots about peek week and was intressted in doing chris acetots way read his book and he wrote down how to do exactly but not sure it will work. Never been able to peek stay dry and full same time always spill over or dry and flat. Would appreciate all kind of help i can get. I had a coach last time and went fucked up. Used Fahkri mubarak.

Chris aceto style> Cut all added sodium 3 days out and taper water daily and introduce carbs with Alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate every meal.

Diet currently

Meal 1:

8 oz steak

6 spears asparagus

Vitamins

· BETWEEN MEALS 1 & 2

· 2 grams of Vitamin C

Meal 2:

8 oz chicken or turkey ----------- meats measured cooked
6 spears asparagus

1 tablespoon MCT oil

Meal 3:

8 oz chicken

1 large green salad

Digestive Enzymes

Meal 4:

8 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

Meal 5:

10 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

Digestive Enzymes

· BETWEEN MEALS 5 & 6

· 2 grams of Vitamin C

Meal 6:

10 oz chicken

1 cup green beans

Digestive Enzymes

**20 mins before bed take 3 pills Faktrition Sleep N Burn

Meal 7 – before bed

8 oz white fish
6 spears asparagus

1 scoop of Fiber

protein 350g
Carbs 0g
Fat: Low
Sodium High 6-8000mg
Water 7 Liter

5 days out

1. When should i drop my sodium?

2. I have moduretic Potassium sparting diuretic Amiloride 5mg*25mg hydchlorotiazde when should i introduce it?

3. Should i tapper water down or cut it just the night before?

4. Alot of my friends bodybuilders say drop sodium when you carb up and some say you cant carb up without sodium. confused

5. What about carb up with superdrol its dry and pull water intramuscular could it work or? Used it before and make me very full

Thanks guy appreicate any help i can get.

Attachments

• 23795806_10155723414081093_1793307407070733788_n.jpg
    23795806_10155723414081093_1793307407070733788_n.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 23658793_10155714944391093_9166132737763606436_n.jpg
    23658793_10155714944391093_9166132737763606436_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 23622282_10155704707256093_4312925481332232460_n.jpg
    23622282_10155704707256093_4312925481332232460_n.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 23722299_10155723413966093_3906480669944106461_n.jpg
    23722299_10155723413966093_3906480669944106461_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 23659353_10155723413851093_2870026480486954066_n.jpg
    23659353_10155723413851093_2870026480486954066_n.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
You posted this last time right before your contest day. I assume your contest is anyday now? You need to stop stressing and changing things last minute and ruining everything. Last time you were bone dry and all you had to do was a simple load and nothing fancy and didn't you start aldactone about 5 days out which was ridiculous. You didn't even need diuretics the way you looked... nevermind something that would make it impossible for you to fill out. You seem to think you have to do all this fancy stuff with water and sodium etc and in reality you would be best just cruising in and adding in some carbs the last few days. You seem to have the hard stuff sorted and you get lean and dry 1 week out then you feel you have to add all this stuff in and it's probably the last thing you need to do.

I should add if I were you I wouldn't change anything and just slowly reintroduce carbs to fill out. Keep everything in the same such as sodium and water... don't take anything out. You are basically there. I would just cruise in adding in say 300g carbs and accessing but nothing drastic. Then maybe 400g the next day and again access. Drop water the night before the show. If you start adding in various unknowns (diuretics etc) it could go against you. Plus you use diuretics to get dry and you don't seem to have an issue getting dry. The problem with you is you think you need to do a magic formula at the end when you have actually done all the hard work and you are already there you just need to fill out now.

Yeah like you say getting dry is easy for me but get full and stay dry is impossible. I need to fill up and like you say if keep sodium and water high the same and just introduce carbs will it keep me dry same time as i fill up or will the high sodium and carbs make me retain water.

Last time i use aldactone was super dry but could not fill up and was getting smaller by the hour last night before the show. this time no aldactone

appreciate the help

Last edited:
Yeah like you say getting dry is easy for me but get full and stay dry is impossible. I need to fill up and like you say if keep sodium and water high the same and just introduce carbs will it keep me dry same time as i fill up or will the high sodium and carbs make me retain water.

Last time i use aldactone was super dry but could not fill up and was getting smaller by the hour last night before the show. this time no aldactone

appreciate the help

You always look super lean and dry. If you are sensible with the carb amounts I don't see you having an issue retaining water. For your weight etc I would just be sensible with carb amounts and add in a little and access and up them if you need to. Obviously you can monitor things and change carbs/water as you go along. Just keep things the same whilst using carbs to fill you out. I don't see you having issues unless you panick and start adding things in because you think you are a) not full enough or b) not dry enough. You definitely leave things far too late :p Could you hire someone like Shelby or Matt Porter to just guild you over the last week. I believe both would be sensible with their approach and I think having that close eye would only benefit you.

What about this?

Lower sodium to 2000-3000mg
Keep water high 7 liter
Start day 1 400g carbs and see day by day how full i become.

What about this?

Lower sodium to 2000-3000mg
Keep water high 7 liter
Start day 1 400g carbs and see day by day how full i become.

The way I look at it if you look like that on what you have been doing why would you need to lower sodium especially when you are drinking that much water. The above would still work though. How many days are you out? When do you plan to add carbs back in? I would personally start at 300g about 5 days out and go from there. Others like to use much more carbs and I understand why but for you I would start low and access and go from there.

The way I look at it if you look like that on what you have been doing why would you need to lower sodium especially when you are drinking that much water. The above would still work though. How many days are you out? When do you plan to add carbs back in? I would personally start at 300g about 5 days out and go from there. Others like to use much more carbs and I understand why but for you I would start low and access and go from there.

5 days out now. don't you think 5 days is over kill and i may spill over. my problem if i use high salt and high carbs i retain water easily.

I was thinking 3 days and start day 1 heaviest and lower it.

ex:

Day 1: 3g carbs per pound
Day 2: 2g carbs per pound
Day: 3: 1g Carbs per pound

Now one thing i dont understand is can i fill up on rice since i digest it best and easiest but there is no potassium in rice would it still work or i need to take some potassium choloride salt with my meals?

5 days out now. don't you think 5 days is over kill and i may spill over. my problem if i use high salt and high carbs i retain water easily.

I was thinking 3 days and start day 1 heaviest and lower it.

ex:

Day 1: 3g carbs per pound
Day 2: 2g carbs per pound
Day: 3: 1g Carbs per pound

Now one thing i dont understand is can i fill up on rice since i digest it best and easiest but there is no potassium in rice would it still work or i need to take some potassium choloride salt with my meals?

Well that's a reason why you shouldn't load with high carbs then. Starting at 400g could be too high for you. It could be too low... it's hard for me to say as there are so many variables and I don't know anything about you. 5 days gives you some time to access though.

If you digest rice well and have no issues with it go with that. Go with a carb you have been eating regularly during prep. Don't add in some new food just for peak week as that could bloat you. Anything new on an already depleted physique is a big variable.

3 or 5 days well that's up to you. This is why I stated start very low and access. 3 days doesn't give you much time to access but it could still be fine. I wouldn't add potassium chloride to any meals and just keep things the same apart from the small amount of carbs.

Literally don't do anything. Whatever you're doing now. Keep it the same. Night before maybe eat some waffles or some breakfast muffins. If you're a week out and trying to just now figure out your plan, I would strongly suggest not changing a thing. You look perfectly fine now. :)

Best I ever looked - and buddy won his class at jr nats with same protocol - was water all week (gallon and half or so - I never measured the shit precisely) all the way through Thursday... pre-judge was Sat morning about 9-10
Friday - water until about 7 (maybe 8pm) and then nothing. Took 1/2 dyazide before bed (probably 10-11) and then another 1/2 in morning. The thing is I didn’t really give a shit - was just having fun and I felt zero stress.
If you knownyou have busted your ass - suffered the diet - then do the show stress free and enjoy it. WORST case is that you don’t get the trophy.. I am competitive to a fault at times - so don’t get me wrong of course you want to win. Getting all stressed out can just about GUARANTEE that you will fuck something up. And nothing will make you hold water worse than stress

You are in shape , not really full but lean and dry.

DO NOT FUCK WITH ANYTHING.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing , water , sodium , minerals EVERYTHING..

Friday night , go to weigh in early and eat dinner , have 50-75g carbs with dinner via rice say 6-7. Cut water at 8-9pm , before bed have 100g carbs from pancakes or waffles and syrup. Wake up and eat 2hr before prejudging few eggs and another 100g carbs.
You won't be as full as you possibly can be but you're gonna be fuller and probably alot dryer.

If you haven't test run a complex sodium depletion/load or anything with diuretics then don't fuck with it now. More people ruin a whole prep trying some shit at the last minute.

But that most important thing , hire a coach before the next show

Again???...:rolleyes:

Yes sadly we are there again. I know lots of you said should have a coach last time i had a very good coach and it went fucked up. Fahkri mubarak he put me on aldactone 10 days out. anyway all help is appreciated.

Could someone put up a small plan how i should run the carb up with sodium water, carbs, potassium would be appreciated.

If you spill it's because you make a shit load.

On the other hand, you should not think about being dry and full, why? Because you needs more size to get that look.

Make a small load or ruin your prep, you decide.

If you spill it's because you make a shit load.

On the other hand, you should not think about being dry and full, why? Because you needs more size to get that look.

Make a small load or ruin your prep, you decide.

Yeah i rather be 110% dry and 80% full then 120% full and 80% dry.

Ok now to my question if i load with the high water and high sodium will my body hold water from all 3 together or it wont since my body is on homestastis on high sodium.

so basicaly what everyone is saying is this start carbload like this

Sodium 6000mg and only lower my sodium 1 day out and cut water about 6pm
Water 7 Liter
Carbs start low 300g day 1 and adjust day by day.

Thanks everyone for helping out. hopefully wont fuck up this time and cruise in

Normally you will need sodium and water in the equation to be able to carb load.

I like the Palumbo protocol, with some personal modifications.

Thursday and Friday you eat 40-60 grams of carbohydrates with each meal. 7 liters of water until Friday, cut the water at 18:00 - 20:00. The salt is cut on Friday all day.

On Saturday you should analyze what you need, if you need to fill up urgently, you will need water and sodium.

Matt's protocol at the beginning of the week may work, but when I tried it, I measured tons of hydrates and it was impossible to correct the spill.

In your case, I do not see that you need to use diuretics.

I think most people will agree that the best thing you can do at this point is pretty much nothing. You're in shape, you look decently dry, have a small amount of carbs the night before and morning of your show and don't worry about the rest.

Yes sadly we are there again. I know lots of you said should have a coach last time i had a very good coach and it went fucked up. Fahkri mubarak he put me on aldactone 10 days out. anyway all help is appreciated.

Could someone put up a small plan how i should run the carb up with sodium water, carbs, potassium would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Literally don't do anything. Whatever you're doing now. Keep it the same. Night before maybe eat some waffles or some breakfast muffins. If you're a week out and trying to just now figure out your plan, I would strongly suggest not changing a thing. You look perfectly fine now. :)

This is the best advice ever! Zacharykane was actually at my last show...... I went out and talk with him.....I was wanting to take some diuretics and change a few things.....he was like no you look great don't change a thing. I went out and won 1st place! The less crazy stuff you do at the end or during peak week the better!

Normally you will need sodium and water in the equation to be able to carb load.

I like the Palumbo protocol, with some personal modifications.

Thursday and Friday you eat 40-60 grams of carbohydrates with each meal. 7 liters of water until Friday, cut the water at 18:00 - 20:00. The salt is cut on Friday all day.

On Saturday you should analyze what you need, if you need to fill up urgently, you will need water and sodium.

Matt's protocol at the beginning of the week may work, but when I tried it, I measured tons of hydrates and it was impossible to correct the spill.

In your case, I do not see that you need to use diuretics.

Dave palumbos idea sounds good. how about potassium where does that come in place? Just eat potato and rice 1 meal rice 1 meal potato?

Heard alot that potassium important to carb up.

what about alpa lipoic acid and chromium piccolate that chris aceto is talking about when he carb up his clients??

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost