over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peg mgf and igf1 lr3

Slr722

Registered
How would I be able to stack these 2? I have been on igf1 lr3 at 40mcg for about a week and a half. Shoot it 30min post workout.

I know mgf and igf1 will work against each other if taken together and since peg and lr3 are long acting what would be the best way to take them?

30 days on one then switch to the other? I know I can balance mgf and des but 20-30min life just isn't long enough imo and I already pin peptides 3-4x a day so I don't wanna pin mgf and des few times a day as well just get max benefits. I already feel like a pin cushion.

You could use them effectively a number of ways. I would use your LR3 pre workout and start using a bigger dose. I would much rather dose it bigger eod than smaller at ed. The PEG MGF I would dose at approx 400mcg twice weekly on 2 off days (spread them out about 3 days apart). You could still dose the PEG MGF on a training day and if so I would use it pre bed. That combo is one of the best combos I have ever ran but I dosed the LR3 much higher. I would always have an intra shake of approx 50-75g HBCD's and 25-30g EAA's.

What's dose of lr3 did you use? They work against each other tho no? And since half lives on them are long I don't see a way around avoiding them out doing each other

What's dose of lr3 did you use? They work against each other tho no? And since half lives on them are long I don't see a way around avoiding them out doing each other

No they don't work against eachother you just have to allow each some time to do their thing. As you say though their active lives are so long there is gonna be some over lapping issues. The thing that will give you the most results (by far) is the LR3. I look at the PEG MGF as simply helping things a long and allowing for better results long term. Dose that twice weekly as I mentioned.

The LR3 I dosed at 100mcg eod but in truth didn't notice that much. Maybe I am just too impatient. I then tried 200mcg eod and it was a world of difference. Literally 100mcg may have been a 3/10 and the 200mcg was 10/10... one of the best things I have ever run. Now I hear guys loving this stuff at 40mcg so my post may be a bit skewed. If you decide to use higher doses start at 100mcg eod. That means a vial lasts 20 days so not bad at all. The way I ran it you need 3 vials for 1 month. I would only run high doses for 1 month as I believe desentization occurs.

If you decide to try it let me know how it goes. Don't forget to have an intra shake too... sip it slowly over your entire workout.

Is there really any room anymore for peg mgf? I thought it kind of fizzled away as being weak with all the new peptides that a come out over the years. Kinda like GH frag.

Is there really any room anymore for peg mgf? I thought it kind of fizzled away as being weak with all the new peptides that a come out over the years. Kinda like GH frag.

Yes alone I would never bother using it. You will feel next to nothing... perhaps some improved recovery. However it should really help out with LR3 but is by no means essential. But it is cheap enough at the required doses so I plan to use it whenever running LR3 in the future.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member