over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peg-MGF (IGF-1Ec) for Injury

Jin Xie

Registered
Hi. Based on DAT's thread, the PEG form seems far superior. Anyone have an opinion? Any negatives to this form.

Also, I've read about 300-400 mcgs doses on training days, to target muscle, but I am wondering if less is needed if I am just looking to assist my rat's injury recovery, rather than considerable growth. I am not looking to grow my rat considerably. At the same time, I dont want to use less than it will take for my rat's joints to recover.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi. Based on DAT's thread, the PEG form seems far superior. Anyone have an opinion? Any negatives to this form.

Yes, MGF does assiist in torn muscle and repair of. In fact, that's when naturally occurs. Thus I would think raising your MGF levels via admin of would benefit more than not.

Dosages vary though depending on desired results. I myself was out for growth. This worked well @ 500mcg per. Though for injury only, I'd think anything over 150mcg would be a unnecessary to expedite recovery. Perhaps try 100mcg to start, pinned only at injury (the surrounded muscle).

Yes, MGF does assiist in torn muscle and repair of. In fact, that's when naturally occurs. Thus I would think raising your MGF levels via admin of would benefit more than not.

Dosages vary though depending on desired results. I myself was out for growth. This worked well @ 500mcg per. Though for injury only, I'd think anything over 150mcg would be a unnecessary to expedite recovery. Perhaps try 100mcg to start, pinned only at injury (the surrounded muscle).

Thanks bro -- good timing. I have been reading more, and as so often is the case in culling too much information, I am second thinking it. I am reading that the PEG form is extremely hard to synthesize, and also the effects are systemic unlike the short-lived plain MGF. There is not much intel on this stuff.

I'm a pretty voracious reader, and I've already come across several of your posts, and value your opinion, so this is good to hear. Big A also opined that MGF is good for the injured rat. He did not distinguish plain MGF from PEG. I now see that Dat speculates that PEG MGF is the same as IGF-1. Hmmm. I suppose that's not all bad. I read it elsewhere too, where someone started using this over blue tops, lol.

I'm digressing. Hell, you may be too if you had an arm crippled by pain, misdirected your fingers to the keys, while all narc'd up, lol.

Anyhow, do you think I'm gtg stacking this on top of cjc1295 (short term -- 6 months -- for recovery from injuries) and ghrp-6? Do you think it makes sense to spot inject, or is it systemic such that I should just sub-q it in the gut? Also, there is a timing issue, I read, and think you spoke to it. It seems the consensus is pwo, twice per week, because of half life. (I would think with 1/2 life, wouldn't matter, though DAT says more likely about 4 hrs, and he is deified until proven otherwise. I wish I had that phucker's mind. I rarely feel stupid, and he makes me feel "dat" way.) He also said to take at least 4 hours before nighttime GHRP.

On a final note, I will want to get a little bigger, as I've dropped 15 lbs in the last 11 weeks from not being able to train, and eatting way less because of meds. As an additional digression, I read that the MGF basically can take the place of training, as it sounds you alluded. Something to do with differentiation vs. proliferation, which, again, I think you spoke to. After reading up for about 20 hrs, I think I've reached my saturation point. My brain is a sieve right now.

Thanks for any guidance. How I need it. I am determined to avoid another round of slap repairs and rotator cuff debridement (partial tears to suprapinatus, both sides like the labrum).

Best regards dude.
J

In my experence peg mgf is better for systemic gains as itbavts like a poor mans igf-1 (it's a variant of igf-1 and since there are no mgf receptors).....but for spot growth or injury repair I'd go with plain mgf...

In my experence peg mgf is better for systemic gains as itbavts like a poor mans igf-1 (it's a variant of igf-1 and since there are no mgf receptors).....but for spot growth or injury repair I'd go with plain mgf...

Thanks Plang. Another respected poster, whose works I've read a portion of. Appreciate the bro-hood.

I've read the same about the systemic effects. That begets 2 questions/comments:

1) In addition to the labral and rotator cuffs, I just had elbow surgery on the right side, and am about to have the same procedure on the left. My grip is greatly compromised from nerve damage and consequential atrophy of hand muscles. I also have an issue with one of my rhomboids (and possibly levator scapulae) relative to an issue with the bursa. And my pecs and calves could use some work. So if this cocktail hits everything, and I am primarily after injury recovery and repair, and not so much growth, perhaps the PEG makes sense.

2) Based on your abs, I am assuming this will not cause distended gut, right, lol? Or enlarged organs?

I suppose I know just enough to be dangerous. At least I am cognizant of it, lol.

Thanks fellas. Good group here. Big A (Adam) is a real stand up dude, and I trust he'd let me know if I made a bad choice, so I will send him a quick note.

It may be time to up the aromasin, lol, as I am a bit hysterical, lol.

Best,
J

I've used my fair share of gh/slin/igf-1/mgf over the past 6 months.....here's some more recent pics...check out my huge gut.

**broken link removed**

LOL, dude you're a beast, but that lady of yours has you beat by a fair margin. WOW! You're doing everything right.

This doesn't resolve enlarged organs, lol, but they can come in handy.

Seriously though, given the issues outlined, do you thing the PEG can help me out, or do does plain MGF sound better for injury recovery and repair? I could use the proliferation.

I was like a kid in a candy store with the deal Adam hooked me up with.

You're epic, dude.

LOL, dude you're a beast, but that lady of yours has you beat by a fair margin. WOW! You're doing everything right.

This doesn't resolve enlarged organs, lol, but they can come in handy.

Seriously though, given the issues outlined, do you thing the PEG can help me out, or do does plain MGF sound better for injury recovery and repair? I could use the proliferation.

I was like a kid in a candy store with the deal Adam hooked me up with.

You're epic, dude.
why not both? But if u have to go with one I'd o with peg mgf and microdose the areas u want some repair (some think there is a marginal site growth affect from the peg...obviously not as much as mgf...but u should cover more area so to speak with peg)

Thanks Plang, that was my thinking. The MGF may be where I turn after this first phase of recovery and repair. I'll already be on 3 peptides, and want to be some distilled in this initial foray. In fact, I will just start with the CJC and GHRP-2.

I wouldn't want to be your wing man, rendering me pasty and puny. But that gal of yours, I wouldn't mind meeting some of her friends. Good looking couple.

Keep on keepin' on. 'preciate all the help.

Best,
J

I'm digressing. Hell, you may be too if you had an arm crippled by pain, misdirected your fingers to the keys, while all narc'd up, lol.

Anyhow, do you think I'm gtg stacking this on top of cjc1295 (short term -- 6 months -- for recovery from injuries) and ghrp-6?

Hmmm, now you're asking me a different question. If you want to know what I think is best for injury, that's another story. You've even raised CJC/GHRP6 into the mix. For injury, effects will be noted (should be) faster on the combo and if you are injured, the combo will not inhibit differentiation and infact, promote healing.

Personally I'd be taking it all. MGF and the combo 3x daily. I'd even incorporate IGF once a week, perhaps on the weekends only, giving the former two a break.

Hmmm, now you're asking me a different question. If you want to know what I think is best for injury, that's another story. You've even raised CJC/GHRP6 into the mix. For injury, effects will be noted (should be) faster on the combo and if you are injured, the combo will not inhibit differentiation and infact, promote healing.

Personally I'd be taking it all. MGF and the combo 3x daily. I'd even incorporate IGF once a week, perhaps on the weekends only, giving the former two a break.

I agree......The negative...u don't know what's really working...positive...it will work.

Oh and thanks for the compliments on my girl...one of us have to look good...I'm bald with a goatee...so she's gotta be real hot to compensate

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828