over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peg-MGF / IGF Lr3 dosing schedule

dapit26

Registered
I've used HGH, Slin, IGF, MGF, PEG-MGF in the past but this time is the first time i'm stacking Peg-mgf with IGF-Lr3. Right now I have a 5 day workout routine for mma and there's so many different theories on the dosing.

I was thinking of doing the PEG at night, into the muscle i plan on training the next day, at least 12 hours before the workout. Then using the IGF PWO.

Since it's peg, i'm thinking about only using about 250 mcgs 2x a week and the igf ED, maybe except on weekend/non training days, but use the peg on one of those days. Would like hearing from someone with actual experience rather than stating what they heard. I'm using both for about 5 wks as part of my pct. any info would be greatly appreciated!

regards,
Pit

Would like hearing from someone with actual experience rather than stating what they heard.

I'd post it now, but am curious, did you see my recommendations on why you want to keep IGF away from MGF? Further, when to dose MGF, i.e. when proliferation occurs?

well with the peg being injected the night before, should i not inject the igf-lr3 immediately pwo, or wait at least 24-36 hrs after the peg-mgf was used? I do understand proliferation of cells to some degree. i'm just trying to figure out an accurate dosing scheme for a 5 day workout regimine.

well with the peg being injected the night before, should i not inject the igf-lr3 immediately pwo, or wait at least 24-36 hrs after the peg-mgf was used? I do understand proliferation of cells to some degree. i'm just trying to figure out an accurate dosing scheme for a 5 day workout regimine.

Without going into all the reasons "why", suffice to say in a nut shell, attempt to mimic your own bodily patterns. Inject MGF when it naturally occurs and that's only after a WO when muscles have been stretched and damaged.

Further, since you're aware that MGF promotes cell proliferation which happens only during WO, injecting it the night before, at a time when your muscles are undamaged will do far less than after your WO. Binding proteins are at a minimum Post WO so an anabolic effect is promoted further than if admin'ed prior to WO. That too is important, i.e. making sure you get the most out it.

Anyhow allow MGF to do it's thing (cell proliferation), then admin IGF only when you're ready to change MGF proliferation over to/into differentiation. FYI - It's been shown proliferation can continue a VERY long time, so I don't recommend being in a hurry to admin IGF because once you do, MGF/proliferation is through.

Without going into all the reasons "why", suffice to say in a nut shell, attempt to mimic your own bodily patterns. Inject MGF when it naturally occurs and that's only after a WO when muscles have been stretched and damaged.

Further, since you're aware that MGF promotes cell proliferation which happens only during WO, injecting it the night before, at a time when your muscles are undamaged will do far less than after your WO. Binding proteins are at a minimum Post WO so an anabolic effect is promoted further than if admin'ed prior to WO. That too is important, i.e. making sure you get the most out it.

Anyhow allow MGF to do it's thing (cell proliferation), then admin IGF only when you're ready to change MGF proliferation over to/into differentiation. FYI - It's been shown proliferation can continue a VERY long time, so I don't recommend being in a hurry to admin IGF because once you do, MGF/proliferation is through.

well thank you for shedding some light on this. I've studied both seperately and wanted to try them in conjunction. a lot of false information regarding the two. I thought that using them together would be best but i see what you're saying. a lot of guys are saying it's better to do together.

I was also under the impression that the two could be used in combination. Maybe I misunderstood, but igf pre-wo and mgf post-wo, was the protocol I had seen. I'm about to add igf1-lr3 and mgf into my peptide regimen, so correct me if I'm wrong before I go down that road.

I'm about to add igf1-lr3 and mgf into my peptide regimen, so correct me if I'm wrong before I go down that road.

Think of it like this:

MGF = proliferation.
IGF = differentiation.

IGF cancels MGF or in other words, IGF cancels cell proliferation, changing synthesis into differentiation.

When does MGF cell proliferation occur? After a WO where muscles are damaged. When are binding proteins, such as IGFBP-4 and will inhibit anabolism at their lowest? After a WO. Introduce MGF *then* when it can be most effective.

Later when you're ready to cancel out MGF proliferation, introduce IGF to promote differentiation.

See this thread (bottom) for more detailed information.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/66050-hgh-igflr3-slin.html

so I read through the thread you linked, good read which redirected me to another thread which was also very informative. I understand the point you make regarding proliferation/differentiation, although only on a basic level. However the question I'm left with is regarding time frames. How much time should the MGF be given to proliferate before the dose of IGF? What is the half life of IGF? Of MGF?

so I read through the thread you linked, good read which redirected me to another thread which was also very informative. I understand the point you make regarding proliferation/differentiation, although only on a basic level. However the question I'm left with is regarding time frames. How much time should the MGF be given to proliferate before the dose of IGF? What is the half life of IGF? Of MGF?

this was also my question, though i don't believe there's a clearcut answer on exact times, i'm thinking that 24 hrs is enough if using peg but could be wrong. still trying to figure out my own protocol. possibly only using each on opposite days??

this was also my question, though i don't believe there's a clearcut answer on exact times, i'm thinking that 24 hrs is enough if using peg but could be wrong. still trying to figure out my own protocol. possibly only using each on opposite days??

I've been using both peg mgf and igf-1 lr3 for the last two weeks along with ghrp6/mod grf and I have been eating like crazy and have had some amazing gains...although I am post contest...I'm gettng bugger faster and staying more lean than ever before...it seems my body is changing shape...muscles full and round 24/7....I'm dosing both Ed...300mcgs peg mgf and 75mcgs igf-1 lr3 split into 3 doses...

I've been using both peg mgf and igf-1 lr3 for the last two weeks along with ghrp6/mod grf and I have been eating like crazy and have had some amazing gains...although I am post contest...I'm gettng bugger faster and staying more lean than ever before...it seems my body is changing shape...muscles full and round 24/7....I'm dosing both Ed...300mcgs peg mgf and 75mcgs igf-1 lr3 split into 3 doses...

you look sliced up brotha! what are you doing pre and pwo? I'm not sure if I'll go that high in dose. i've done 40 mcgs igf and 80 mcgs and gained better with 40 bilateral! i'm using it right now during my pct so not looking for a huge gain in anything

Plang or anyone else,

Do u experience the famous lethargy/tiredness from MGF or PEG MGF?

Plang or anyone else,

Do u experience the famous lethargy/tiredness from MGF or PEG MGF?

I get fairly fatigued midday...I generally take a nap from 12-2 (I make my own hours)

I usually raje a dose of ghrp/cjc pre nap and I wake up refreshed

That's what I have done. Though you can mix it up a bit, cutting it shorter (now and then), perhaps by as much as a few hours afterwards.

now if i were to do PMGF one day then the next day use the IGF, it would still be pointless to use the IGF PWO, correct? so should the IGF be administered say AM bilaterally?

now if i were to do PMGF one day then the next day use the IGF, it would still be pointless to use the IGF PWO, correct? so should the IGF be administered say AM bilaterally?

I'm not 123....but I have run quite a bit of igf and my best results are 60mins pre wo....I understand u do not want to inhibit native mgf production pwo but I have yet to see anything solid proving it does but just conjecture...I admister my peg both pre and post...on paper it may not make sense but I've made more changes in the last two weeks than I ever have.....and no insulin or gh.......so as long as aminooutpost keeps the peg mgf/igf-1 as cheap as it is...I'm running this combo for a while

What I'm suggesting is MGF post WO, IGF following afterwards - give it a few hours to as much as a day. But then this is all based on your desire or rather how long do you wish to maintain proliferation? Once IGF has been introduced, proliferation generally stops.

And admin'ing IGF any other time does not mean it's "pointless". Raised IGF levels are always desired. It's just - when do you want them raised? If you raise them when they are naturally supposed to be, that's when I'm saying you'll achieve the best results.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws