over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peg-Mgf

powermuscle

Registered
Hi, what difference between Peg-Mgf and just MGF ? How to take Peg-Mgf ? What of them is better ?

Peg has a longer half life. Take Peg

If your looking for the possibility of local site growth then MGF is the way to go injected into the muscles trained post w/o. Peg-mgf will go systematic after it is injected so it is not necessary to inject into the muscle unless you want to..it is similar to IGF-1 LR3 in many ways.The best candidates for site growth is DES IGF1 and MGF..but you can still get great results from peg-mgf and IGF-1LR3..the dosing routines for these are just theory but probably the best method is injecting peg-mgf immediately post w/o and wait 12 to 15 hours and then use igf-1lr3..you gotta to give both compounds time to differentiate and proliferate the muscles.Like I said this easier when using des igf and mgf.You really have to just experiment and see what is working for you..I used igf-1 lr3 30mins pre w/o and mgf immediately after with good results my first go around.I read into the theory I gave you first just recently and it makes alot of sense.Hope that helps you..I rambled there a bit.

If your looking for the possibility of local site growth then MGF is the way to go injected into the muscles trained post w/o. Peg-mgf will go systematic after it is injected so it is not necessary to inject into the muscle unless you want to..it is similar to IGF-1 LR3 in many ways.The best candidates for site growth is DES IGF1 and MGF..but you can still get great results from peg-mgf and IGF-1LR3..the dosing routines for these are just theory but probably the best method is injecting peg-mgf immediately post w/o and wait 12 to 15 hours and then use igf-1lr3..you gotta to give both compounds time to differentiate and proliferate the muscles.Like I said this easier when using des igf and mgf.You really have to just experiment and see what is working for you..I used igf-1 lr3 30mins pre w/o and mgf immediately after with good results my first go around.I read into the theory I gave you first just recently and it makes alot of sense.Hope that helps you..I rambled there a bit.

I'm currently doing IGF1-lr3 pre/workout & MGF post/workout.
I hope this is a good method/protocol.

Where can i get IGF DES?

I'm currently doing IGF1-lr3 pre/workout & MGF post/workout.
I hope this is a good method/protocol.

Where can i get IGF DES?

Yeah bro..like I said it is also a good method,I did the same thing first go around.But I tried the other one I mentioned and it seemed to work better and the science behind it makes sense.Next time you run IGF/MGF try it out..the theory is that IGF1 LR3 is long acting and once you administer the mgf after w/o it stops the action of the IGF(can't get the proliferation and differentiation right lol)So once you let the MGF do it's thing(even though it's not peg it still can be working for hours)I say around 12 to 15 hours..then use IGF1 LR3.A good method for using DES is if you w/o out in the evening like I am is:
upon waking- IGF1 LR3
wait 30 mins then eat(plenty of carbs)
Train(for me it's usually around 6 hours later so IGF1 lr3 should have had time to clear)Usually around lunch
After w/o-MGF or PEG-MGF
Evening- DES IGF1(usually this is around 8 to 10 hours later,and it can be injected in multiple tiny injections in muscles trained since it is more likely to induce site growth along with MGF)

This is all theory though bro, and it's gotta be just trial and error until we learn more about these compounds.My thinking is to give each one time enough to do it's thing..IGF 30 mins pre w/o and then(I usually train 45 mins)MGF after W/O doesn't let the IGF1 LR3 have time to do it's thing fully(sorry,don't know if the word is proliferate or differentiate),and even when it's used in the morning it can be working positively on the muscles worked the day before, or even a few days before.Remember recovery can take a while(days) and what we are trying to accomplish with these peps is hyperplasia..if it is even possible.I am no guru so take this with a grain of salt.LOL.And if it is okay to say..Sten labs had DES IGF1..only place I know of.Sorry mods if this is not allowed..delete if necessary.

I've just added mgf into my igf cycle.
It's the 7th day & to be honest I've not seen any differences.

What differences/results should I be expecting?
Or is it still too soon to tell?

In terms of recovery/ vascularity/ fullness are still the Same since I've added mgf.

Have u tried igf DES?

If u have then,
Apart from the site growth, how would u compare it to igf1 lr3 in terms of results?

Have u tried igf DES?

If u have then,
Apart from the site growth, how would u compare it to igf1 lr3 in terms of results?

I would not expect anything immediate from any of the peps.The addition of MGF will just create a better scenario for hyperplasia to occur..if it is even possible.You will not feel any effects and the growth will be small and gradual.I do believe with the addition of AAS, especially certain ones there is a better chance..I would say for sure test and probably tren.The site growth that I have seen was in my leg development where I focused most of my administrations.But it was several months before I realized that the growth was permanent after I was "off".I would say that IGF1 LR3 can definitely cause overall growth but in theory it would seem that DES IGF/MGF would be a better choice if you are looking for site growth.I think chemical warrior hit the nail on the head when describing the effects of IGF1 LR3..it is alot like slin but you don't have to worry about screwing up with it, which can land you in a coffin.But I think you made a good investment with the MGF..if you are going to run IGF1 then you might as well include it to make sure you are creating the best environment for muscles to expand and split from training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws