over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peg mgf

thicknasty

Registered
Hey guys, sorry to bore you with this as I know peg mgf ain't really a hot topic in the pep world these days with all des, folli and ace go'n around but I'm just know starting to employ it in my research and had a question about the duration of researching with it. My test subject will be doing 200mcg every 3rd day, I wanted some input on how long the subject can stay on this protocal before down regulation of receptors.

I search this forum for it but only came up with this:
Professional Muscle - Search Forums

And there's nothing clear about it through googleing either (most of what came up from google was back in 07 anyhow)

One more thing. Do you guys find that there is any beneficial synergistic effect of running it in conjuction with igf (des or lr3) or will do what it's suposed to do running it without it?

mgf never occurs outside the cell in the fashion that peg-mgf is administered. There is no receptor outside on the surface of cells that is uniquely designated for mgf.

Injected mgf will not behave like native mgf, but will be a pretty solid IGF-1 receptor agonist. Use it like you would DES or LR3.

mgf never occurs outside the cell in the fashion that peg-mgf is administered. There is no receptor outside on the surface of cells that is uniquely designated for mgf.

Injected mgf will not behave like native mgf, but will be a pretty solid IGF-1 receptor agonist. Use it like you would DES or LR3.

so 4 on and 4 off rather than continuous you would say?

And do it while cycling the igf or when in between the igf cycling on the 4 weeks off?

I like it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Taken on workout days preworkout at 50-75mcg. Then post workout lr3@ 50mcg. A reall good combo. Just on workout days. Just a thought for ya.

so 4 on and 4 off rather than continuous you would say?

And do it while cycling the igf or when in between the igf cycling on the 4 weeks off?

I would personally use them separately just to find out how your body responds to them. Just remember, simple answer is that they're all the same stuff just slightly different half-lives.

Well, if they're the same then I don't see much reason to do them together.

Well, if they're the same then I don't see much reason to do them together.

neither would I. If you're dying to use them together, alternate days and use peg mgf subcutaneously and igf intramuscularly.

Oh and this is just a hunch still, but if you ever inject your gear into your bis and tris, try injecting the igf in those muscles the next day. I think BA might have some cool effects on inflammation leading to muscle growth, and the IGF-1 would get put to use quickly.

neither would I. If you're dying to use them together, alternate days and use peg mgf subcutaneously and igf intramuscularly.

Oh and this is just a hunch still, but if you ever inject your gear into your bis and tris, try injecting the igf in those muscles the next day. I think BA might have some cool effects on inflammation leading to muscle growth, and the IGF-1 would get put to use quickly.

I would understand how the injection inflammation would cause the muscle to appear larger giving it that "esciline" but I don't see how it lead to actual muscle growth...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws