Pegylated Hgh (one injection per week)

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
PEGYLATED HGH

Multiple doses of pegylated long-acting growth hormone are well tolerated in healthy male volunteers and possess a potential once-weekly treatment profile.

Rasmussen MH, et al. Show al Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2010 Dec;73(6):769-76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2010.03863.x Global Development, Novo Nordisk A/S, Novo Allé, Bagsvaerd, Denmark [email protected]

Abstract

OBJECTIVES:

Recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) replacement therapy n children and adults currently requires daily subcutaneous injections for several years or lifelong. The current study examined safety tolerability, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic response parameters after single and multiple doses of a long-acting rhGH preparation

DESIGN:

Randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, multiple-dose, dose- escalating (0·02, 0·04, 0·08 and 0·16 mg protein/kg), sequential dose group trial

SUBJECTS:

Forty adult Japanese healthy male volunteers (a 20-45; body mass ndex: 18·0-27·0 kg/m(2)). Five groups (n = 8) were randomized to receive multiple doses of NNC126-0083 (n = 6) or placebo (n = 2)

METHODS:

NNC126-0083 compared with placebo. Blood samples for the assessment of pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics response [insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and IGF binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3)] wer taken after multiple ascending doses. ascending doses.

RESULTS:

NNC126-0083 was well tolerated and not associated with any local injection-site reactions or lipoatrophy. Following administration, NNC126-0083 levels increased rapidly and remained elevated for several day returning to baseline before each weekly njection. Steady-state PK was achieved after the third dosing. A more than dose- proportional exposure was observed at the highest NNC126-0083 dose (0·16 mg prote kg). A strong dose-dependent pharmacodynamic response in circulating concentrations of both IGF-I and IGFBP-3 compared with placebo (P < 0·0001) was observed during the administration of al doses CONCLUSIONS: NNC126-0083 in healthy male volunteers ndicates that NNC126-0083 has the potentia for an efficacious, well-tolerated, once-weekly rhGH compound in the treatment of GH deficiency

PEGYLATED HGH IS THE 191AA SEQUENCE OF HGH WITH A POLY ETHYL GLYCOL MOLECULE BONDED TO IT TO INCREASE THE ACTIVE LIFE TO ONE WEEK.

QUESTION:

CAN PEG-HGH BE SOLD LEGALLY AS A PEPTIDE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES?

IF NOT, CAN WE CONVINCE MEXI OR THE-PROVIDER TO SYNTHESIZE PEG-HGH?

would be great for reseach purposes. good right up. intresting read. thx. looking foward to the progress

Yah but trusting a research company and buying it?

The coolest thing would be when you take 10ius and get a serum hgh of say 50 like you do with riptropin or elitropin, that number would sustain and slowly go down over the period of a week instead of in say 7 hours so even though the cost of production would be higher due to having to add the pegylated molecule, you would get 25 times the duration from the same dosage so cost would be much less to the consumer.

I would trust mexi or the-provider to synthesize it as they are the only hgh companies I trust anyway.

Pegylation to the GH protein could be problematic. #1 this adds an additional step the the 'synthesis' (really just expression/purification) of GH, which means additional separation/purification, which means lower yields in terms of how much GH can be produced on a per-batch basis.

#2 The PEG attachment scheme used by the authors is proprietary (they are a drug company) so good luck finding out their exact method (PEG comes in a massive variety of sizes).

As to whether this could be classified as a research chemical is a very interesting chemical. I feel like it couldn't since you have a full, regular GH molecule with just an 'add-on' PEG....but if it could this would be the best loophole outside of selling designer steroids as nutritional supplements.

my rat is sitting on my shoulder, he looked at me smiled after readin this thread

Would like to know if this could be classified as a "research compound" ...

Exciting!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity