over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

penis medical problem

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
here goes...

Sunday, noticed swollen lymph node in groin, painful, thought was hernia

Went to patient first, lymph node, not hernia, possible urinary tract infection or STD, tested, trace blood and protein in urine, given doxycycline and told to return if did not get better..

It got worse, trouble peeing, burning pain. Called, test results everything looks good, just slight high calsium (10.3), creatinine is good (.88), BUN is good, kidney functions look good, no STD, negative for ghonorhea and chylmida (sp)

Went back in doc to get diff med, they gave me a shot and cipro, to knock it out of was a UTI. Took urine test again, a few white blood cells in urine, but everything PH looks good, only trace blood in urine although im seeing blood

So it is now thursday, it keeps getting worse, i bought saw palmetto, i bought cranberry, ive been on all the UTI and STD meds (no std according to tests), now this pain is getting worse

I jerked off once, was blood in semen, terrible pain. had sex once (i know stupid), couldnt really have sex due to pain.

There is now lots of blood in urine, not so much im pissing blood, but fresh blood i believe from such straining and irritation having to pee. No unusual urination like extra having to piss, or during the night, it is just hard to empty my bladder so i have to pee real light to avoid pain, some discharge and puss from penis in my briefs (visible too after peeing).

this last time i peed, i thought nothign was going to come out and would have to go to ER (either from puss build up blocking the urine, or just swelling inside the urethrea).

ball are fine, penis looks fine, the pain is only in the last 1 inch of it, when I am not having to urinate i feel 100% normal, no trouble working out, or working, just when its pee time its a nightmare

Got appointment with urologist tommorow, tryign to make sure I can pee 2nite so i can avoid any ER trip, just worried puss build up or swelling inside urethrea may block urine flow and will have to go to ER tonight...

Any idea what the hell this is?

I am on dbol 50mg per day, TNE 50mg per day, 70mg prop EOD. So 800mg per week, the dbol is a mix of oral (1 15mg pill) and injectable.

But i have been on this 6 weeks, symptoms started just sunday.

Only changes to anything i can think of, new bodywash, started taking glutamine (stopped taking both 2 days ago).

Is this a kidney stone, stuck in kidney tract? Stick in my piss tube? Hydronephrosis? cancer? Some foreign object stuck in my penis some how? Overmasturbation? I did mastburate about 10-30x in the 2 days before this happened. But i typically do this alot with no problems, but it was excessive the 2 days before. Possible broken blood vessel in penis from ejaculating so much? Could it be a UTI and the dbol is making it so the meds dont work (i doubt the test would do it).

I am at a loss, i been googling, no idea really what could be wrong.

Began as swollen lymph node, now its burning when i pee and it is getting harder to pee, lymph node remains still enlarged.

One last thing, some urine specificity test came back today that was supposd to test for bacteria and say what med i might need, there was no bacteria.

Isn't a joke for shock factor, this is really happening. I actually feel 100 percent fien other than when I have to urinate it is a nightmare.

My buddy had similar things happening and he ended up having Herpies. You said you can test negative even if you have it. Hope that's not the case with you.

I don't want to make you nervous but blood or puss from the penis tells me you have a std. the puss is a big sign of a std. I could be wrong obviously but that's what it sounds like to me. please keep us updated bro

Please research all the side effects of cipro INLCUDING permanent damage and tendon rapture.

It is a very dangerous drug for some.

It may be as simple as masturbatimg 30x in 2 days ruptured something. Stop masterbating and maybe it will heal over the course of a couple weeks. If you can't urinate, have the doctor put a cath in with a urine bag so your urine flows out regularly and you don't strain your bladder.

Holly shit u masturbated 10 to 30 times in just two days?:eek:

Either u are young with huge libido or the test u taking is good as hell

Wow anyways it sounds like an std bro.the puss is a big give away

Holly shit u masturbated 10 to 30 times in just two days?:eek:

Either u are young with huge libido or the test u taking is good as hell

Wow anyways it sounds like an std bro.the puss is a big give away

Sometimes semen discharge in urine is mistaken for puss.

Or, it could be puss from dirty puss-y. Bahahahaha :D

Holy sh... this sounds like a horror story mate. I hope you will find what exactly cause it and get better.

here goes...

Went to patient first, lymph node, not hernia, possible urinary tract infection or STD, tested, trace blood and protein in urine, given doxycycline and told to return if did not get better..

It got worse, trouble peeing, burning pain. Called, test results everything looks good, just slight high calsium (10.3), creatinine is good (.88), BUN is good, kidney functions look good, no STD, negative for ghonorhea and chylmida (sp)

Went back in doc to get diff med, they gave me a shot and cipro, to knock it out of was a UTI. Took urine test again, a few white blood cells in urine, but everything PH looks good, only trace blood in urine although im seeing blood

So it is now thursday, it keeps getting worse, i bought saw palmetto, i bought cranberry, ive been on all the UTI and STD meds (no std according to tests), now this pain is getting worse

I jerked off once, was blood in semen, terrible pain. had sex once (i know stupid), couldnt really have sex due to pain.

There is now lots of blood in urine, not so much im pissing blood, but fresh blood i believe from such straining and irritation having to pee. No unusual urination like extra having to piss, or during the night, it is just hard to empty my bladder so i have to pee real light to avoid pain, some discharge and puss from penis in my briefs (visible too after peeing).

this last time i peed, i thought nothign was going to come out and would have to go to ER (either from puss build up blocking the urine, or just swelling inside the urethrea).

ball are fine, penis looks fine, the pain is only in the last 1 inch of it, when I am not having to urinate i feel 100% normal, no trouble working out, or working, just when its pee time its a nightmare

Got appointment with urologist tommorow, tryign to make sure I can pee 2nite so i can avoid any ER trip, just worried puss build up or swelling inside urethrea may block urine flow and will have to go to ER tonight...

I am on dbol 50mg per day, TNE 50mg per day, 70mg prop EOD. So 800mg per week, the dbol is a mix of oral (1 15mg pill) and injectable.

Only changes to anything i can think of, new bodywash, started taking glutamine (stopped taking both 2 days ago).

Is this a kidney stone, stuck in kidney tract? Stick in my piss tube? Hydronephrosis? cancer? Some foreign object stuck in my penis some how? Overmasturbation? I did mastburate about 10-30x in the 2 days before this happened. But i typically do this alot with no problems, but it was excessive the 2 days before. Possible broken blood vessel in penis from ejaculating so much? Could it be a UTI and the dbol is making it so the meds dont work (i doubt the test would do it).

Began as swollen lymph node, now its burning when i pee and it is getting harder to pee, lymph node remains still enlarged.

One last thing, some urine specificity test came back today that was supposd to test for bacteria and say what med i might need, there was no bacteria.

Isn't a joke for shock factor, this is really happening. I actually feel 100 percent fien other than when I have to urinate it is a nightmare.

All this sounds pretty bad, but I'm no doctor.

here goes...

You need MRI or cat scan on your nutt sack sorry to hear that bro

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

You may have just ruptured something in your abdomen. Ultrasound might figure it out.

I had this, pissing blood. Lots of it. But it was just with dull pain and no pus. Thought for sure I had cancer or some shit. But it ended up being from heavy ab work on a weighted ab machine. Had a testicle and prostate ultrasound, and they found I'd just ruptured something.

I found out when I was having sex with a GF of of mine, after training. The result straight blood/semen. About shit myself. Then when I went to take a piss and the first few seconds were blood. Bright red and fresh. Pretty shocking, I was super-bummed.

Ended up being nothing. No more weighted ab machines.

thanks everyone for replies, still home and making it until the doc appt. drinking very little water and sleeping, urination has been painful past 2 times but the swelling/puss seems to have gone down a bit so im able to urinate, so no er visit yet. about 5 hours till urologist appt.

def researched about the cipro and going very light at gym, just getting a pump, no compound movements.

Couple years ago my buddy had pretty much a collapsed ureathra and had to have his weiner cut open and a stint put in.

But he said he'd be in tears trying to piss it hurt so bad, so he wouldn't drink and got dehydrated.

Also got an infection and had puss discharge. I'll hafta ask exactly what it was when I see him, but I remember the cliff notes lol

"Urethral stricture" was the term for it if you wanna google it!!

You better keep testing till you figure it out,I'd also stop taking everything besides what Drs give you

urologist was kind of a dick because i guess he was mad i never returned to their practice to get androgel like i used to and ignored their phone calls. after he got past that, told him i am worried i wont be able to pee and need a cather, he told me to go empty my bladder best i can. i found if i put a ball of tissue up to my penis i can pee into it and get alot of urine out, and that works pretty well to empty bladder. he then had a girl scan my bladder to see how full it was.

then he told me he wanted to see it, so he looked at my penis and immediatley said the tip (inside i guess, opening" was raw, put some bacatracin on it, and simply said that i had masturbated way too much the nights before i got the lymph node problem followed my trouble peeing. he said i overmasturbated, said something about how he was going to tell me the story about spanish fly, but then started talking meds.

he said to continue the cipro, then when that course is done, doxycycline, with probiotic, stay out of the sun on doxycyline. he told me again be careful lifting on the cripo due to tendon issues, which i already know.

so he says stop sex/mastburation and let this heal, and keep taking all these drugs, neither has had time to kick in.

he didnt seem worried after looking at my dick

thoughts? hopefully i can continue to empty my bladder, thank god i thought to pee into a ball of toilet tissue this seems to work well and make it less painful

urologist was kind of a dick because i guess he was mad i never returned to their practice to get androgel like i used to and ignored their phone calls. after he got past that, told him i am worried i wont be able to pee and need a cather, he told me to go empty my bladder best i can. i found if i put a ball of tissue up to my penis i can pee into it and get alot of urine out, and that works pretty well to empty bladder. he then had a girl scan my bladder to see how full it was.

then he told me he wanted to see it, so he looked at my penis and immediatley said the tip (inside i guess, opening" was raw, put some bacatracin on it, and simply said that i had masturbated way too much the nights before i got the lymph node problem followed my trouble peeing. he said i overmasturbated, said something about how he was going to tell me the story about spanish fly, but then started talking meds.

he said to continue the cipro, then when that course is done, doxycycline, with probiotic, stay out of the sun on doxycyline. he told me again be careful lifting on the cripo due to tendon issues, which i already know.

so he says stop sex/mastburation and let this heal, and keep taking all these drugs, neither has had time to kick in.

he didnt seem worried after looking at my dick

thoughts? hopefully i can continue to empty my bladder, thank god i thought to pee into a ball of toilet tissue this seems to work well and make it less painful
Looks like I nailed that diagnosis. :D
No more masterbating or you'll go blind.

Looks like I nailed that diagnosis. :D
No more masterbating or you'll go blind.

looks like it, i hope you and him are right, just not sure how its getting worse with me not really mastburbating, maybe urinating is irritating it. i hope i can just keep the urine coming out so i can empty my bladder, any idea how bad it will be if i do need a cather put in so i can empty my bladder? will i be out of work, not able to lift?

i feel 100% fine, just when it comes time to pee, its a nightmare, i just prey and prey i can use my dick to empty my bladder when needed until my urethra heals up

I bet you feel like a dummy, you have an infection from masterbating to too much wow that's the first time I heard that one

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner