over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pentosan polysulfate sodium for joint pain

Am I reading this right, you are doing weekly IM injects in the teen dosage? I was worried about doing 1 1/2 cc per week. Im pretty bad but I am also 50 YO. It is great to see you are getting benefit from it, just concerned about how much you are needing to do for this.

Not that much, im doing 6cc a week of IM.

And for AI (0.3x2, 0.7-8x2, and 0.5x2 in knees - 2x week)

But im not THAT on point with AI injections, but this is what im tying to do.

Dont take my numbers as something you will need for this to work. I bet 3-4cca week would do you good. Im just so fucking tired about having a ruined body that now when i found something that might work, i will overdose the shit out of it to see if i get any approvments.

What areas are you injecting and for what?

I read about someone in this thread getting good results for shooting subq in the knee, but i read at other placeas that it wont work if its sub q. IM or AI is a must. So with my knees, i shoot eather straight in the middle (hurts alot) or right over the knee joint (where my injury is). And right now im experimenting witch is the best spot for elbows injections.

4 days ago, time for 3cc.

Regards

Last edited:
Where someone can find this? Does any sponsor Cary it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that much, im doing 6cc a week of IM.

And for AI (0.3x2, 0.7-8x2, and 0.5x2 in knees - 2x week)

But im not THAT on point with AI injections, but this is what im tying to do.

Dont take my numbers as something you will need for this to work. I bet 3-4cca week would do you good. Im just so fucking tired about having a ruined body that now when i found something that might work, i will overdose the shit out of it to see if i get any approvments.

What areas are you injecting and for what?

I read about someone in this thread getting good results for shooting subq in the knee, but i read at other placeas that it wont work if its sub q. IM or AI is a must. So with my knees, i shoot eather straight in the middle (hurts alot) or right over the knee joint (where my injury is). And right now im experimenting witch is the best spot for elbows injections.

4 days ago, time for 3cc.

Regards

I have back pain, shoulder pain, ankle pain but mostly my knees, they are shot. I was hoping an IM shot in my shoulder or quads would be systemic and help all the joints. I feel it is too dangerous to do IA shots, I don't think I am brave enough to go straight into the knee joint. All the literature I read is 3 mg per kg, so for a 250 lb guy, about 1 1/2 cc should at least be a good base..no?

Bill: Google the drug, it is not approved for human consumption in the US so look at the horse sites.

Where someone can find this? Does any sponsor Cary it?

Sorry i forgot to tell, https://horseprerace.com/

Pentosan Gold, it got glukosamine in it to and dosed 250mg.

Cheapest place i found. They sell Glutathione to, i think its a good combo with everything else. To help my body recover from all the abuse over the years.

Regards the swede :)

I have back pain, shoulder pain, ankle pain but mostly my knees, they are shot. I was hoping an IM shot in my shoulder or quads would be systemic and help all the joints. I feel it is too dangerous to do IA shots, I don't think I am brave enough to go straight into the knee joint. All the literature I read is 3 mg per kg, so for a 250 lb guy, about 1 1/2 cc should at least be a good base..no?

Bill: Google the drug, it is not approved for human consumption in the US so look at the horse sites.

I dont know how bad you are, my shoulder and back is really bad to. Im my case i got a shoulder tare, so i dont think that will heal, but i think my joints like elbows, feets, knees and maby my back will be better.

When you talk about dose, 1.5cc a week sounds very little. Have you done the "blast" that your suppose to do the first 3-4 weeks? thats why im dosing higher (but i will run the blast dose all the was instead of lower the dose).

I really think you should dose it higher, spec if your body is bad. I read about both bodybuilders and those that got horses that tought this worked so well that they never get off it. 1.5cc maby as a maintain dose, not for the starting of healing ! thats what i belive.

I know it cost alot, but i see it as an investment (and i tried it all...) and i think you should to. Dose it higher and see what it gives you ! or save money and buy more and do it right. just my 5 cents, good luck !

And yeah, your shoulder injections should be enough. But i must say.. i dont think i would have gotten these results at all if i dident shoot AI... the only joints that i feel are better are the once i injected. Its alot of hard skin on the kneecap, just pinch it with your fingers and put the syringe in, then you drop the pressure on the pinch and let the needle sink in into the knee, that feels alot more safer then to just put the syringe staright in. Try it and come back to the thread, i think you will feel it in a few days acculy.

Regards the swede !

Thanks SS, appreciate the insight. I don't feel $130 for 50cc is much at all if this works even a little. I am like you, many injuries and alot of overall pain after 36 years of heavy lifting. I am still a little nervous of the AI shots into the knees, especially seeing I just had my quad tendon reattached only 9 months ago, I do not want to hit it or damage anything in the area. I will have to "man up" and try it I guess to get the benefits you are seeing.

Be careful with pentosan. It thins blood dramatically.
Pentosan polysulfate sodium works like an anticoagulant (blood thinner) that prevents the formation of blood clots. I had a nose bleed that wouldn't quit for 5 hours. It scared the crap out of me!!!! Looked like a murder scene in my bathroom. My blood literally would not coagulate!

Cheapest place i found. They sell Glutathione to, i think its a good combo with everything else. To help my body recover from all the abuse over the years.

Thanks!
They ship to Sweden?

Pentosan polysulfate sodium works like an anticoagulant (blood thinner) that prevents the formation of blood clots. I had a nose bleed that wouldn't quit for 5 hours. It scared the crap out of me!!!! Looked like a murder scene in my bathroom. My blood literally would not coagulate!

Thanks, did you just do the one inject or did you go through the full course? I know from your many other posts that you are a little older (like me) How were your results from this?

That is part of how it works to heal the injuries, it increases blood flow to the areas that otherwise do not get much blood flow (tendons/joints)

SwedishSteel

Hello sir, i may have missed it but how old are you ? much appreciate your info.. pro

I am very impressed by the articles I have read on this and I just bought a 50cc bottle to experiment on my horse's knees. I will update you on my results.

Thanks, did you just do the one inject or did you go through the full course? I know from your many other posts that you are a little older (like me) How were your results from this?

I didn't notice benefits from pentosan. I went through a few bottles. My knees are improving since upping my fats to 120grams per day from UDO's choice oil, mixed nuts, and whole eggs. I lowered daily carbs to 120 grams. This seems to have lowered my systemic inflammation because everything feels much better. I started this 7 weeks ago. Protein is 360 grams per day.

Pentosan Gold

Aloha Brddhas -

Just ordered the Pentosan Gold. It sounds very promising!

Just turned 63. Years of sports, started lifting at 12 years old, 4 surgeries, etc..
Have used Adequan IA, and IM for a couple of years, 10 years ago, and it really helped. Also IA glucosamine sulfate for a couple of years. It definitely helped.

Will keep you posted.

A hui ho,
V

Last edited:
Thanks

Aloha ss-

Mahalo nui loa for all the information!!

V

Pentosan Gold

Aloha PM -

Just go my order. Did a total of 4 cc's last night. 1 cc in each glute. 1 cc in each quad. Some immediate soreness at each site. Did some glute and quad high repetition movements. This am I was gtg.

I came across an article, with footnotes that Pentosan Polysulfate has other benefits, and it has been used in Europe for 50 years.

Will keep checking in with updates!

A hui ho,
V

I got mine the other day and did 1cc in quad, no soreness. I will go up for my next shot on Tuesday. They are having a sale for the next few days (25% off).

Yes, do IM shots, as the effect is systemic.

How are you guys doing?

I need more but the shippent to sweden cost more then the 150 dollar bottle. I got really fucked up using this when i tried to get rid of gyno with letro. But i started my elbows and knees now again. Trying to get rid of the pain so i can train on cycle this fall..

It dident work as well as i tought, but it might be the letro just as well that fucked it up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws