advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People are fucking stupid(Rant about Bodyfat)

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
People cant understand The difference between a Guy that is 250 at 7% Bodyfat and a Guy that is 250 at 25% Bodyfat.

When Both are in Clothes they are like "25% Fat fuck is bigger than the other guy..."

But when they see the guy with a tank top that is 7% its like the world stop To Turn and they cant Even Believe whats going on... Its like their Eyes Pop out of their heads...

Last week im at the gym And i wear heavy clothes, But my face is starting to have lines from the dieting, a dude i know but i dont talk often Comes and say to me Shit " Dude have you stop working out" Im like no lol, im dieting trying to lose as much as bodyfat. the guy is like Your Small dude, get built(Hes the typical guy that is a fat guy you know the drill the guy that is 25% Bodyfat and think hes big)...

2 weeks later i get at the gym in a tank top riding my bike, the same dude is like WTF DUDE YOUR HUGE what the hell...

I was like wtf dude you told me 2 weeks ago if i stop working out. He was like YOUR SO RIPPED OMG, DAMN YOUR CUT.... He could not believe it...

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT BODYFAT IS THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN TERM OF APPAREANCE, You want to look HUGE AND LIKE A FREAK? GET LEAN.

Sure your not going to be like a guy that is 25% FAT FUCK, And Dont UNDERESTIMATE YOUR BODYFAT.

If you think your 10% and Cant see your Abs, Your in the jungle and have lost your map.

Way to many people Overestimate their bodyfat level.

+ ITS NOT HEALTY TO BE 20% BODYFAT.. whathever you might think

Last edited:
Another Public Service Announcement brought to you by the BigMatt.

LOL !!!

that was funny...People in this world have no idea, what real bodybuilding is

This was definately good for a laugh.

I know exactly what you mean.

LOL !!!

that was funny...People in this world have no idea, what real bodybuilding is

I didn't really until recently. I always say this little guy at golds lifting little weights and wearing big shirts. Just the other day I saw him shirtless and my jaw about hit the floor. SHREDDED. He was preparing for a show and was just ripped. I was so impressed. I want to get like that.

I guess its true that theres no hiding when the shirt comes off.

I get the same thing when dieting for a show and it gets annoying. It's either are you okay, what's wrong with you, did you quit working out, you look smaller. I told one guy "I will still beat your ass" one day when I was real miserable. Sometimes I just feel like taking my shirt off right then and there and saying wtf now??? The dumbasses have no clue...

Big Matt

And out of the Darkness we emerged, and once again beheld the sun.

Yeah - a bad paraphrase of Dante, but you are a fucking beautiful human being. Now I'm off to get me a double quarter pounder. :p Supersize that Mo' fo', my good man

LMFAO!!!!! This is a great read BigMatt. Unfortunately, Im the 250lb guy with 25% bf, but Im also only starting my 6th week back after a year and a half off from training. I battled depression and addiction issues, so it's gonna take some time.

One thing Im not even close to being like this guy that Matt is talking about. I did one show in 2002, but haven't wanted to do so since. It was a personal thing for me. I've been around top level amateurs and also had a current Ladie's IFBB Pro as a leg training partner.

But the guy Matt is talking about existst in every gym. The guy who thinks he knows it all. We have one in mine right now, who's extremely proud that he's done X amount of Natural shows. I have nothing against natural athletes. Natural or enhanced, you still have to bust ass in the gym. So this guy see's that I had a pair of NPC pants on. Automatically he's assuming that I use gear. The comment made was "NPC huh??? I guess I could get that big if I used steroids too"

I had never even met this bozo before, and frankly, Im not that big. It's yutz's like this guy Im glad for my iPod.

i hear you bro......loud and clear

I didn't really until recently. I always say this little guy at golds lifting little weights and wearing big shirts. Just the other day I saw him shirtless and my jaw about hit the floor. SHREDDED. He was preparing for a show and was just ripped. I was so impressed. I want to get like that.

I guess its true that theres no hiding when the shirt comes off.

Bilbo baggins! No, there is no hiding without the shirt. I can't wait to be 190-195 pounds... I'm a gelatinous 15% fat at 210. I wonder how long it would take me to get to 250? I don't know if that's an attainable goal, for me, but maybe it is. I'd like to think so. Anyhow, good for you, BigMatt.

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!! This is a great read BigMatt. Unfortunately, Im the 250lb guy with 25% bf, but Im also only starting my 6th week back after a year and a half off from training. I battled depression and addiction issues, so it's gonna take some time.

One thing Im not even close to being like this guy that Matt is talking about. I did one show in 2002, but haven't wanted to do so since. It was a personal thing for me. I've been around top level amateurs and also had a current Ladie's IFBB Pro as a leg training partner.

But the guy Matt is talking about existst in every gym. The guy who thinks he knows it all. We have one in mine right now, who's extremely proud that he's done X amount of Natural shows. I have nothing against natural athletes. Natural or enhanced, you still have to bust ass in the gym. So this guy see's that I had a pair of NPC pants on. Automatically he's assuming that I use gear. The comment made was "NPC huh??? I guess I could get that big if I used steroids too"

I had never even met this bozo before, and frankly, Im not that big. It's yutz's like this guy Im glad for my iPod.

Hey buddy, good for you. I wonder if they'd start a section on this board for guys losing weight? That way, we could get all emotional and support each other through our weight issues... very Oprah-esque. You know? Just an idea. Like I said above, I'm around 15% fat, and need to get slim.

Eh.. I don't really agree. When I even get to 15% it shows in my face. Everything looks better when I am under 10%

Eh.. I don't really agree. When I even get to 15% it shows in my face. Everything looks better when I am under 10%

that avatar is cool. Jesus busting the cross... I never noticed that until now, I just figured you were catholic.

im one of those fat fucks, that think im big....... im serious. im about to finish my mild cycle, and diet down tho. hey, at least i admit it...lol

"When the shirt comes off, the bullshit stops." I dont remember were I read it. But its true, all those people are big in clothes, but I havent seen any competition in which you have your sweatshirt on (I think I read this over here lol).

Totally agree, but there is a lot of the opposite too. The general public will think the 145lbs guy in the wife beater is jacked because he has veins and is all cut up but the guy that is say 200lbs at 15% in a tshirt is fat.

People that don't lift seriously and live the bodubuilding lifestyle will always have a different view. Just like when people see someone in off season shape. No one know whats stage you are at in your dieting routine.But like the other guy said "bullshit stops when the shirt comes off."

I'm some 40 lb lighter than I was 6 months ago and about half the body fat and everybody has told me how much bigger I've gotten.

Its funny you walk around with a 40" waist and a few veins showing at 300 lbs and some people glance

you diet down to 260lbs 34" waist and have veins and striation showing and you get looked at like a side show freak

Totally agree, but there is a lot of the opposite too. The general public will think the 145lbs guy in the wife beater is jacked because he has veins and is all cut up but the guy that is say 200lbs at 15% in a tshirt is fat.

People that don't lift seriously and live the bodubuilding lifestyle will always have a different view. Just like when people see someone in off season shape. No one know whats stage you are at in your dieting routine.But like the other guy said "bullshit stops when the shirt comes off."

Yes, very good post Snuka. Like I said, I did one show. That by no means makes me a genius at this stuff and it was a natural show at that. I had to put myself through hell and back to get down and come the day of the show, I still had loose skin on my lower stomach because I had gained so much weight after school, then took most of it off without getting my stomcach tight. By no means was I fat come contest day, but there was that glaring weakness that wasn't going to go away. I was happy. I completed a journey that not most can say they have even ever attempted.

Doing that one show taught me respect for bodybuilders who compete regularly. I helped a couple of people get prepped for shows because I have a pretty high intensity of training, and when I train I will push hard. I will never deny it, Im fat, right now. Im still finding my stride in the gym after being off for so long. What I've tried to tell people is you can live the lifestyle and not compete. There's nothing written in stone that says you have to get onto a stage because you love to have muscle. But for the ladies and gentlemen who take their physiques to the next level, wow is all I can say. Dedication, discipline, hunger. Bodybuilders are athletes who don't get the respect that they deserve. That will never come from me.

I loved learning about how tell the difference between a "watery" phsyique and a "dry" physique. I loved learning how to eat, measure your portions, take food with you etc. I loved POSING!!! I would practice each night before bed and would think "damn, Im actually doing this, stuff I have only seen in magazine and videos." I remember once during my prep, I was in a mall to pick up a few things and I looked at my watch. It was time to eat. So I plopped down at the food court, pulled out my chicken and ate with people gawking at me. Competing gave me a whole new outlook on bodybuilding that changed me forever.

I know some good stuff, but I will never stop learning. I don't compete on stage, but I do compete with myself everyday. Each day I try to do a little more and get a little better, bigger, and stronger. And that has given me so much personal satisfaction and happiness.

Last edited:
I've got this one guy at my gym who likes to weigh himself at least 5X an hour to let everybody else in the gym know he weighs 260lbs..........of course he's 30% BF and hasn't seen his abs since he was 12.

I get on the scale last week and this schmuck happens to catch that I'm 210lbs out of the corner of his eye and proceeds to tell me I need to step it up if I want to catch up to the real mass monsters..................I proceed to smile and lift up my shirt and flash my ABS at him. I then said ok your turn as he gets uncomfortable and proceeds to tell me I'm bulking up right now........I let out a laugh shake my head and walk away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131