advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People are fucking stupid(Rant about Bodyfat)

that avatar is cool. Jesus busting the cross... I never noticed that until now, I just figured you were catholic.

Thanks man! I love that picture, its a Boris Vallejo painting from the 70's. I am Catholic but not like devout or anything. I like your Patrick Bateman Avatar too! Every time I see it, I hear "Hip to be Square" in my head.

2 weeks later i get at the gym in a tank top riding my bike, the same dude is like WTF DUDE YOUR HUGE what the hell...

He was like YOUR SO RIPPED OMG, DAMN YOUR CUT.... He could not believe it...

In a Hernonesque voice... "PICS?"

:D ;)

In a Hernonesque voice... "PICS?"

:D ;)

Haha.... you've been called out Matt!!! I do hear what your saying tho... Some people will just never get it...

Last edited:
Yes

These guys at my gym think they are big they are not big they look big but no fing way because big is not really big..........they are small but appear big and it pisses me off because I was big but now not so big but they are small and weigh more or less then when I was big not small but some idiots do not realize what big is and they are small bnut could be a lot bigger if they were not so small....some guys are huge but fat some are fat but huge some kid told me I was small I said no fing way I am huge snd you are small so neenerneenerneener...........

These guys at my gym think they are big they are not big they look big but no fing way because big is not really big..........they are small but appear big and it pisses me off because I was big but now not so big but they are small and weigh more or less then when I was big not small but some idiots do not realize what big is and they are small bnut could be a lot bigger if they were not so small....some guys are huge but fat some are fat but huge some kid told me I was small I said no fing way I am huge snd you are small so neenerneenerneener...........

What he said^^^^^

I thought this was serious and and tried to decipher the first line and a half. My brain is wired for this.

This is why I work out at home alone. That way I never have to deal with idiots.

even in clothes i would think a 250lber at 10% would look wayyyy bigger than a 250lber at 25%. I used to be a 250lb at 25% and i did look big, but after injury and dieting im now 202 and i realize that im small.

my old college roomate came by a few weeks ago, he is 215 and looks way bigger than i did even at 260 because he is solid.

haha Phil. I was like wtf this guy cant structure a dang sentance. then I saw after the third line was making a funny. lol Phil you should have been a comedian

THERE ARE A LOT OF IDIOTS IN THE GYM.....IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME....A GUY I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS HAS STARTED TRAINING AND HAS PUT ON A LITTLE SIZE......BIGGER ARMS......SLIGHTLY BIGGER CHEST.....BUT TOOTH PIC LEGS AND SMALL SHOULDERS.....NO BACK TO SPEAK OF.......BUT HE THINKS HE IS THE CAT'S MEOW......TOO FUNNY......HE HONESTLY IS NOT BIG.....BUT IF YOU KNEW THIS GUY YOU WOULD SAY.......HE HAS PUT A LITTLE SIZE ON........WITH HIS SHIRT ON MAYBE......SHIRT OFF......HE LOOKS LIKE HE ONLY TRAINS FOREARMS AND A LITTLE CHEST......BUT AT THE NIGHT CLUB HE THINKS HE IS THE MAN BECAUSE A FEW 21 YEAR OLD GIRLS THINK HE HAS PUT ON A LITTLE SIZE.....IF HE HAD HIS SHIRT OFF......NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE IN THE LEAST.

THERE IS NIGHT CLUB BIG AND THEN THERE IS POOL SIDE BIG.......MORAL OF THE STORY......LOOK BIG IN SHORTS AND NO SHIRT.......NOT LOOK BIG IN CLOTHES AND A DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE NUDE.

LEE LABRADA AND SHAWN RAY LOOKED NORMAL AND ON THE STOCKY SIDE IN FULL CLOTHING........WHEN THE CLOTHES CAME OFF.......HOLY MOSES......THEY BECAME TWO OF THE MOST AMAZING PHYSIQUES ON PLANET EARTH.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear