over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People just don't get it...

jawbreakerkid

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yesterday morning I was laying in bed after being woken by our alarm. My wife sets the alarm to this radio station with this horrible morning show so I get out of bed. With dieting I find myself too tired to even turn off this morning horror. Well when Annette and Gary (the bagel guy) were talking about this diet smoothie it caught my attention. Apparently this smoothie is very tasty and is only 200 calories per drink. It has an appetite suppressant that can curb your appetite for up to 8 hours! What a great dieting concept. Let's starve ourselves with only 200 calories for half the day. One of two things should happen here.

1. When the appetite suppressant wears off, these people will be so damn hungry, they'll empty every Old Country Buffet in the Chicago NW suburbs.

2. These people will feel like shit due to such low calorie intake, loose not only fat but LBM as well, and may be skinnier versions of themselves, but not necessarily leaner.

Well Annette has been drinking these smoothies, but eats during the 8 hour suppressed appetitie window anyway. But she says they sure are tasty! LMAO

OMG no hunger for 8hrs. IM GOIN TO GET ONE! lol. I have a friend goin on weight watchers n is tellin me about the pts. She dont even need to lose weight. A glass of OJ is like 2 pts, n shes only allowed 20 pts in a day. They are gonna starve her haha

Dawrin was really onto something. I think you should call into the radio station, tell them you drink 2 of these per day, fell great, your energy level is through the roof and your clothes are fitting better than ever before. Maybe we could actually get some of these idiots to starve themselves out of existence! Less traffic for you anyway!

Whenever I bring up Social Darwinism, people look at me like "oh my, what a horrible way to think" lol But with dieting I look at someone like my mom. She was a model when she was younger (no milf comments, I have frequent flier miles and will use them) but is about 60lbs overweight now and at risk for type II diabetes. I would think this would be motivation to get your ass in shape. She has tried every fad diet, has a collection of late night infomercial ab machines in the basement, a treadmill, and an ellyptical machine. Has any of this worked? No. Has she used any of the equipment that is worthwile? No. So I write her out a diet, 5 meals a day, one a protein shake (true protein, tasteless, so she can mix it with crystal light for good taste). She sticks somewhat to the diet for 3 weeks and loses like 10lbs, and it's noticeable. Then she quits and tells me, "I can't stomach the food any longer." The food consisted of chicken breast, tuna, sirloin (or any red meat) plus vegatables with low fat Italian dressing or a complex carb depending on which meal it is. I just threw my hands up, she finally finds something that works and finds a bullshit reason for not following it. So now we have smoothies for the lazy ass person to starve themself to fit into those jeans they bought two years ago. We live in suchy a lazy culture that wants everything but won't work to attain it.

social darwinism for BBers..... eat the skinny ones (if you can catch them).... start to weed out the slow skinnies (eg, skinny fatties)

eat the chubbsters when they're young and can be lured in close with a playstation or promises of the nevernever land ranch

eat the big chubbsters.... more meat, less killing

eventually while we eat all the lower on the chain lifeforms the cows, deers, chickens, and other meat sources we normally eat will repopulate so once we have no more skinny fats and chubbsters left to eat we have replaced them with STEAK AND MORE STEAK... so only BBers will be left and we'll have nothing but steak to eat

lets start this on monday

:)

shit if i were you i'd come up with my own smoothie and buy airtime on that station to advertise.

shit, you know people are buying it so why not take some of their money that they are so eager to give away ?

There's no way I could ever take an appetite suppressant, I like eating to damn much!!!! My buddy laughs at me because I'm always eating, like every two hours. Granted they aren't huge meals, like a chicken breast, piece of beef or some whey in milk and some sort of carb but I'm constantly eating small meals because I feel like crap after eating huge meals. If I had to put a number on the meals in a day, probably like 7 to 9 or something like that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131