over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People perception and Muscle

I think you are right. I don't find it boring but find it sad. I like both members and hate seeing this play out in public. Best to take it to private messages.
Already tried that,many times with him it never works...I hate this as much as the next person,will admit I went overboard but so did he...I'm not a keyboard warrior just have kept my mouth shut for way to long with him...

The Growth Clinic©SPONSORED ATHLETE&REP®THE REAPER

Already tried that,many times with him it never works...I hate this as much as the next person,will admit I went overboard but so did he...I'm not a keyboard warrior just have kept my mouth shut for way to long with him...

My advice is to take a short break from coming on here. I did that when Phil Hernon and I were getting into it, as well as my trouble with Osiris. Take a few days off from here and clear your head. A lot of that anger you have built up will dwindle away. No need to keep rekindling that fire right now.

Everyone take a chill pill and cool off.

So... back to the op's question?

So I work in the tech industry where a lot of companies have pretty awesome amenities. My office caters breakfast and lunch everyday, keeps the cafeteria stocked with fancy cupcakes, cereal, candy, healthy foods too (protein bars, oatmeal, fruits), even kegerators with local drafts and hard a. 90% of the time I bring food with me or will have fruits or veggies or a diet soda if I eat something there both to not indulge but also because i just feel more productive not eating junk.

Most annoying thing is that on the occasion I do eat something not "healthy" or high protein, people say something like "you can't eat that" or "that's not on your diet right?"

Usually just respond "well I can eat it, I just usually don't want to".

Most annoying thing is that on the occasion I do eat something not "healthy" or high protein, people say something like "you can't eat that" or "that's not on your diet right?"

I hate that too. I think part of it is jealousy that happens when they see you looking lean and fit and eating what they might actually eat.

So... back to the op's question?

So I work in the tech industry where a lot of companies have pretty awesome amenities. My office caters breakfast and lunch everyday, keeps the cafeteria stocked with fancy cupcakes, cereal, candy, healthy foods too (protein bars, oatmeal, fruits), even kegerators with local drafts and hard a. 90% of the time I bring food with me or will have fruits or veggies or a diet soda if I eat something there both to not indulge but also because i just feel more productive not eating junk.

Lol yeah that's so annoying. I always tell them I quit dieting and quit the gym.

if thats the case, i got it all....

I think the ultimate pussy attracting is Men Physique style.

They are taller than 5foot9 average dude, like 6foot/6foot1 With decent amount of muscle and lean.

Perfect height

Perfect amount of Muscle

Perfect leaness.

Perfect haircut(LOL)

except hair:(
but havent had a woman yet give a damn about my hair lol :headbang:
-F2S
-

Jason Mueller once said that when someone comes up to him and blurts out- "do you do steroids?" He would reply- "interesting, you look at me and the first thing out of your mouth is accuse me of breaking the law. I look at you and think- pedophile , but do I blurt it out? No!"

Jason Mueller once said that when someone comes up to him and blurts out- "do you do steroids?" He would reply- "interesting, you look at me and the first thing out of your mouth is accuse me of breaking the law. I look at you and think- pedophile , but do I blurt it out? No!"

I cringed

Like others have said when you're tall and big people respect you a lot more, I'm about to be getting married now so I don't care any more but in general I find women (especially white women) don't like big jacked guys they like tiny to medium athletic build guys.

In over 20+ years of judging bodybuilding contests and still being
an avid pro bbing fan, I cannot think of one 275 pounder with a waist
smaller than 38", usually bigger.

Hell, most 212ers have a 35+ inch waist.

Just sayin :cool:

-MT

I bet the rock doesn't have bigger than a 38 inch waist

In over 20+ years of judging bodybuilding contests and still being
an avid pro bbing fan, I cannot think of one 275 pounder with a waist
smaller than 38", usually bigger.

Hell, most 212ers have a 35+ inch waist.

Just sayin :cool:

-MT
Yeah and look at all them body builder's extended gut's they have...Like I said I'm not a Bodybuilder, I'm a Powerlifter...Honestly I seen plenty of heavyweight pro's with smaller than a 38 inch waist...Not as common as the old days now, but they are out there...And I know your a respected NPC Judge,and Trainer so don't take this as me downing your knowledge... If I was say 5ft9 yeah at my weight my waist would be bigger...So on bodybuilding your 100% correct...

Last edited:
Like others have said when you're tall and big people respect you a lot more, I'm about to be getting married now so I don't care any more but in general I find women (especially white women) don't like big jacked guys they like tiny to medium athletic build guys.

girls will take the best of what they think they can get...same goes for anyone.

there are SO many variables into assessing what women actually want that it should be considered a science.

I bet the rock doesn't have bigger than a 38 inch waist

True but Mini Truck was referring to bodybuilding contests. Don't see too many 6'5" guys on a bodybuilding stage.

And I bet money the rock isn't much over 260 at the most. Just remember him saying he dropped his weight down to 240lbs when he left wrestling and was first doing roles like the rundown and walking tall. Definitely bigger now,but also leaner.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131