advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People that have gotten gyno surgery done...did it ever come back?

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have been working on this for a year now and I got my insurance to cover my gyno surgery but the funny thing is that the doctor that I found (which has an amazing reputation and the cuts are made under armpit so no nipples are being cut open) does this via liposuction and that is not covered. So I ended up paying the whole thing myself ($5,500).

It hurts to pay that much money but have to say that holy shit I'm happy to be getting this done. Anyways, 3 weeks of no working out afterward but afterward I'm going to go balls to the walls on it. I'm going to do lean bulk cycle after my recovery under shelby (so I'm not worried about anything) but I was wondering if anyone had gyno issues after getting one done. Anything I should look out for? Is there a time period I should wait before doing a cycle?

Was the fat tissue removed only or was the gland removed as well?
I believe if you just got the fat removed via lipo then the gyno can easily come back, but if you get the gland removed then it should prevent it coming back.

Not 100% sure on that though...Just going off memory right now and thats a little hazy at the moment just got back from a buffet

Liposuction alone won't remove the gland, it will just remove fat around the gland. You will still have puffy nipples. You Need to have the surgeon make an incision under the areola to remove all of the gland. It's a proven method that works, not sure why this doc wants to go through the arm pit, it doesn't make sense to me. Find another doc imo otherwise you are just setting yourself up for expensive disappointment

Last edited:
I have a friend that had a doctor talk him into doing the lipo method entering under the armpit, after he healed it looks like total shit. His pec is pretty deformed and I don't think much if any of the gland was removed, and with time his gyno got worse again.
A few months ago he went to a pretty reputable surgeon who ended up doing the under the nipple method and removing the gland. It looks better now but he has some depression to the side of his pec from the first procedure.

Oh man I had mine through the nipple and they cut the gland out. All of the reputable Dr's I talked to go through the nipple. A buddy of mine got it done lipo through the armpit and it came back.

Technically mine was smart lipo, where they melt the fat with the laser and then lipo it out, but it was through the nipple and at the end he cut the glands out with a knife !!!

Not saying yours wont come out good, just telling you what I know. I think Mentalflex got his done through the armpit and was happy so far.

Here is a pic of my Glands. I dont think they can cut those out through your armpit. You better use an AI like usual. Even my surgeon told me if there was a little gland left it grow from that and that i should still take precaution.

Attachments

• glands.jpg
    glands.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 408
My buddy had his done the traditional way a few months ago and there is no way the big hard pieces of tissue would have been sucked out by lipo. I'd def get some second opinions before dropping $5.5k on it.

When I had the surgery, I stayed on test the whole time. Mine never came back. Just make sure they remove the entire gland, if some is left behind, it will come back.
I had some lipo done too, but it was very minimal. That shouldnt even cost that much, my doc did my lipo no charge..

I'm sorry to say a lot of the time a surgeon will not remove 100% of the gland as it can cause the nipples to go concave which would then require another surgery to fix. I had my gyno removed and the fatty tissue lipoed Dec 1 and I'm back on Tren now and guess what? Puffy nips all over again. I'm on 1mg of adex and .5mg of prami daily (Pharm grade) and still puffy nips. Going to drop the Tren in a week or two after running some letro and I expect the problem to be resolved but basically I'm going to have to steer clear of Tren and probably Deca too.

I'm sorry to say a lot of the time a surgeon will not remove 100% of the gland as it can cause the nipples to go concave which would then require another surgery to fix. I had my gyno removed and the fatty tissue lipoed Dec 1 and I'm back on Tren now and guess what? Puffy nips all over again. I'm on 1mg of adex and .5mg of prami daily (Pharm grade) and still puffy nips. Going to drop the Tren in a week or two after running some letro and I expect the problem to be resolved but basically I'm going to have to steer clear of Tren and probably Deca too.

This is the exact reason my surgeon left some tissue in, he said my chest would be concave. He cut out the gland and went through the nipple and did lipo on the fat. But he said there could still be a little gland left and i should be careful. If they go through the armpit they aint getting the gland out, my friend had it come back right away and then had to have another Doc go through the nipple.

This is the exact reason my surgeon left some tissue in, he said my chest would be concave. He cut out the gland and went through the nipple and did lipo on the fat. But he said there could still be a little gland left and i should be careful. If they go through the armpit they aint getting the gland out, my friend had it come back right away and then had to have another Doc go through the nipple.

Yeah my advice is to have letro, prami etc on hand and be cautious with heavy androgens. My fatty tissue was from puberty and I don't think that will return but you can definitely regrow some of the glandular tissue from AAS usage

I ask them this when I was in there office before I paid for anything. He will do a lipo to get to the gland and then he will cut the gland out but his nurse said that the only people that came back were the ones that used steroids and had to get it redone. She said he gave them a discounted pricing the second time around and they only had to pay for the anesthesia and the rooms which was all about a $1000.

this is him

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HDK3OYkkoA"]Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction) in Plano, Dallas, TX with Robert D. Wilcox, MD - YouTube[/ame]

Had my done. One of the best decisions I ever made. Wouldn't believe how self concious it made me. Wasn't even bad just had the nipple always staying puffy and the difference between a puffy nipple and a hard one is crazy lol. Makes your chest look fat even when its not. Had a technique i'd use before id hit the beach lol.. I'd stop and get some icy hot and keep it on my nipples and they would stay hard. Weird trick but worked. But yea I got the gland cut out but it can still come back regardless. Mine got a little puffy last run of npp and tren. Test doesn't do it to me. Pretty sure its just progesterone that kills me so i ran caber and after coming off it went away. If you have a good surgeon you won't regret it.

Iron Warrior has a great point. Yes i had the surgery, dont exactly remember, 16 17 years ago? Afterwards the surgeon told me he left some of the mammary glands, never understood this. Yes it can and did come back some....did some unchecked tren cycles back in the day( when the were Finaplex pellets), peronally i cured/keep it in check with the tried and true gyno cure, in my opinion. Letro/Bromo/ Yohimburn. Gyno GONE! but you have to keep it in check. Other than that, yes, they have to remove ALL the glands....then again im sure they are doing it better now than when i had it done. Gotta keep my bodyfat down at all times and shit! Uhhhhh.....

I had it done and the surgeon said the same thing... He didn't want it going concave. Lucky me, he didn't have to do any lipo or contouring because my chest was lean and removing what fat was there would be wasted effort.

I think it came out pretty good

hjjo8JY.jpg

If you are shelling out $3,4 or 5 grand for surgery, how can the surgeon not do what you ask for? Taking the whole gland out did not concave my nipples. I think that is more of a myth, because Ive never seen a picture of anyones nipples concaved because the entire gyno gland was taken out..
Nor have I seen anyone claim that has happened to them.

Was the fat tissue removed only or was the gland removed as well?
I believe if you just got the fat removed via lipo then the gyno can easily come back, but if you get the gland removed then it should prevent it coming back.

Not 100% sure on that though...Just going off memory right now and thats a little hazy at the moment just got back from a buffet

:yeahthat:

I had my gyno surgery done back in 2010, it's one of the best things I've ever done for myself. So far so good, even with the occasional cycle here and there I've never had any flare ups. I had the glands removed though. I'm under the impression it's not possible to get gyno again after having the glands removed...but this isn't something I've spent much time researching (just a couple google searches).

The recovery isn't bad at all (at least it wasn't for me). The annoying part is the compression vest you'll likely wear for a while. Good luck man, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my experience. Again, best four or five grand I ever spent on myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws