over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People who do training or consulting online

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I was wondering if their are any GOOD trainers out there who do training, diet, supplementaion, and cycle help online via email for a fee.

Like finding out your stats, training history, supplement and steorid history and most imporant what foods you like and dislike. No need in making a diet for someone if half of the foods on it they can't eat (like me very picky eater since I was young).

If someone could, PM me, email me or post links it would be great.

[email protected]

Wyldeone , if he has any room for new clients is definatly the kind of person your looking for to get you on track to accomplish your goals

Wyldeone would be my first choice. I'm pretty sure he's all booked up now. SwoleCat is another good one: http://www.swolecat.com. He has a board there and is a mod at GotFina. Look at his pictures - a picture is worth a thousand words.

xcel

Last edited:
Wyldeone!

THANKS

Thanks gang I appreciate that very much and I will try to accomidate him if he is still looking. best wishes wyldeone.

Re: THANKS

wyldeone said:
Thanks gang I appreciate that very much and I will try to accomidate him if he is still looking. best wishes wyldeone.

Wyldeone I will cantact you via PM before tomorrow morning. If there is a better way let me know.

I tried Wyldone 3 or 4 months back and he was too busy at the time. I shopped around and found Skip (formerly SkipLecour) who I've been working with for a while now. You can reach him at [email protected] and I can tell you first hand he's very reliable and gives you as much attention as you need.

Wylde of course is the man!:p

Iron Addict over on Animal's board is a great choice and very thorough (I can't spell for shit!). $175 for 3 months of phone calls, e-mails, and training and diet adjustments - he is a well know instructor using West Side principals and was a longtime writer for Hardgainer Mag.

And as Xcel said, Swolecat is tops too and has programs for bulking and cutting.

my two cent

depends on what your looking for!

wylde and skip both have good info and swolecat seems to have a good rep as well. iron addict i dont know . but im sure he is reliable!

Re: my two cent

dpsquat said:
depends on what your looking for!

wylde and skip both have good info and swolecat seems to have a good rep as well. iron addict i dont know . but im sure he is reliable!
I just got an e-mail message from another board that said dpsquat is now doing consultations. Good Luck bro!

xcel

no kidding!

Well good for DP i think he'll do just fine and I have heard nothing but good about swolecat and did infact check out his website. Also i know Skip also seems to be very knowledable! Oh DP did i forget to mention 50% of your proceeds for contest prep go to me!LOL i think you'll be in good hands with any of these guys. and best of luck! wyldeone.

wow

news travels fst..yes a few at MC ask for my help then wam in less that 36 hours im the next guru!!!!!!!!!!not!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am helping a few achieve some goals! wylde i emailed you and ill contact you TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: wow

dpsquat said:
news travels fst..yes a few at MC ask for my help then wam in less that 36 hours im the next guru!!!!!!!!!!not!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am helping a few achieve some goals! wylde i emailed you and ill contact you TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner