over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps and gh or more gh

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Recently ive been tightening budget on gear and gh usage. Ive been doing 100/100 ipam/mod grf then 10 mins later 2 iu riptropin. I do this then 20 or 30 mins steady cardio then eat my biggest meal of the day while the gh is still active to prevent fat gain. Been doing just this and relying on bodies natural pulse at night. Been very happy with the result with this approach. Now i want to add a little more on cycle to take advantage of the synergy. I can't decide if i should drop the peps and just do 2 iu rips twice daily for a total of 4 iu or add another round of peps at bed time snd stay at 2iu. The 4 iu will be a little more expensive but ill do whichever gives best results. Just looking for to get leaner snd joint health. Ill also be running 36mg tren daily

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For me I didn't really find 100mcg IPAM / 100mcg mod grf enough, I am now taking 250mcg IPAM and 100mcg mod and seeing and feeling results. Perhaps increasing your IPAM first, since it's fairly cheap to do anyway?

4 iu is max. 4 iu vs 2 iu and peps. Sticking to a budget. Id love 10 iu a day but ain't gonna happen

If budget is tight then, Peptides and Gh will do good. If budget is good Gh all the way.

Stop being cheap and put your pride aside. Go ahead and get a part time job at MC D's to support your drug habit like the rest of us. lol

But if you choose not to, then try splitting up your hgh. Take one IU in the morning with your peps and take the second IU at night with your peps prebed.

IMO opinion your natural pulse combined with hgh is going to be better for you than just hgh.

The Beggar

I work 4 on 4 of 12 hours and take care of my son on my 4 days of. If it was an option i would but as much as i love gh i provide for the boy first and what little is left is for bodybuilding. Cost of living in uk has gone silly. In a few years when car loan and a few other things are paid of first thing im gonna do to celebrate is 10iu gh and a gram of test. I may take your suggestion on board about 1 iu twice daily with peps. Also i couldn't work im mc dobalds i love big macs too much and will power only goes so far

Last edited:
i added in peps and split my gh dose and i gotta say i am loving it. 100/100 of ipam/mod grf and then gh 10 min later first thing in the am and right before bed. been working nice and i can for sure feel the difference. For some reason it feels like the gh hits a lot harder when it has a natty pulse to combine with.

How much gh james? Last cycle i did 100/100 ipam/mod grf then 2 iu twice daily. I loved it but cts got bad and the gh stock pile went down to quick for my liking

Also i agree it does seem to hit harder

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510