over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peps for females for fat loss

ufcguy

Registered
hey guys, im wondering if there is a good combo of peps for my girl to lean up without a ton of water. any feedback would be appreciated. i just started my first dose today 100mcg of ipam and mod grf this morning. will be doing this 3x a day with des 80-100mcg pre workout. looking forward to the results. and if i can find something to help her lean up too ill probably stick her on a good protocol as well.

hey guys, im wondering if there is a good combo of peps for my girl to lean up without a ton of water. any feedback would be appreciated. i just started my first dose today 100mcg of ipam and mod grf this morning. will be doing this 3x a day with des 80-100mcg pre workout. looking forward to the results. and if i can find something to help her lean up too ill probably stick her on a good protocol as well.

Any combo of CJC with DAC with Ipam or GHRP 2/6 will work. Women need to used CJC with DAC because that causes gh bleed. This tells body to release your own GH. It isn't like pumping gh into system where 1 or 2 ius would be recommended. But gh would be a great add at a low dose for her...2iu

thanks bro, i think i will give it a go with her and see how it works. ive been thinking about putting her on t3 and clen....ive investigated dnp but not sure yet if it would be too much. she has the most stubborn metabolism ive seen. she will work out...cardio then gain weight lol. it just doesnt make sense....then she will not workout eat like shit and hardly eat...then lose but im sure its some muscle. any thoughts?

thanks bro, i think i will give it a go with her and see how it works. ive been thinking about putting her on t3 and clen....ive investigated dnp but not sure yet if it would be too much. she has the most stubborn metabolism ive seen. she will work out...cardio then gain weight lol. it just doesnt make sense....then she will not workout eat like shit and hardly eat...then lose but im sure its some muscle. any thoughts?

Is this YOUR idea or hers? I get the impression as if you are pushing her to try "miracle drugs".

What do you mean she has a stubborn metabolism? What is her diet like? I am SURE there is something wrong with her diet if you feel as if you HAVE to ultimately depend on drugs

I totally agree with small town, diet is off. What are her stats? What's her diet consist of? How long has she been training? How does she train?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Also, why is she not on here doing research?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

it is both of our ideas. she knows i read on here alot and comes to me when it comes to supplements or other enhancing products. she gets her workouts on bodybuilding.com and diets from there usually. so to answer your question...im not pushing anything on her. she asks me, and if she wants to try it i find out what would be best to help her along

it is both of our ideas. she knows i read on here alot and comes to me when it comes to supplements or other enhancing products. she gets her workouts on bodybuilding.com and diets from there usually. so to answer your question...im not pushing anything on her. she asks me, and if she wants to try it i find out what would be best to help her along

I found your problem.

Let's try to get her on a better regimen before drug are introduced.

Tell us how she is training and what her diet looks like.

Bodybuilding.com is full of teenagers; not bodybuilders and people who know what they are doing.

BAD place to get advice.

ill look at her routine but im pretty sure she follows nicole wilkins workout on there. she usually does cardio for 30-45 minutes four days a week and weights four days a week.

as far as diet
usually something like this

meal 1- eggs oatmeal
meals 2 shake
meal 3 chicken breast salad
meal 4 post workout shake
meal 5 chicken and brocolli or rice

see anything you would change or cut out from any of it. if you have a different routine as well im sure she would be open to any new changes you think. by stubborn metabolism i meant its harder for her to lose weight, that she is not naturally thin, she struggles to lose a pound. currently 155. at 5'7

....ive investigated dnp but not sure yet if it would be too much.

IIRC, DNP "can" wreak havoc on a woman's system. Lots of better options out there. I would research it thoroughly before going that route. Probably not necessary.

ill look at her routine but im pretty sure she follows nicole wilkins workout on there. she usually does cardio for 30-45 minutes four days a week and weights four days a week.

as far as diet
usually something like this

meal 1- eggs oatmeal
meals 2 shake
meal 3 chicken breast salad
meal 4 post workout shake
meal 5 chicken and brocolli or rice

see anything you would change or cut out from any of it. if you have a different routine as well im sure she would be open to any new changes you think. by stubborn metabolism i meant its harder for her to lose weight, that she is not naturally thin, she struggles to lose a pound. currently 155. at 5'7

These mean nothing without measurements.

3 eggs with a packet of oatmeal
all the chicken is about 5oz a piece
the shakes are 30g whey isolate
the rice is half a cup or a half bag of brocolli

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads