over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps for my goals?

BushMan

Registered
So, I've been swimming my ass off lately. Two reasons: I'm trying to get cut again and it's damn good for me physically as well as mentally (I stay on top of my school work better when I swim, weird right?). But the problem is I'm getting very broken down and worried about my body going catabolic but I keep increasing my yardage and intensity in the pool anyways :banghead: haha. I eventually want to be swimming 6 times a week @ 2 hours each time.

Now for my question. I want to stay natty for another 6 months or so and I'm (almost) 23, are there any reasonably priced peptides out there that can help me reach my goal? Any advice?

A little history on me. I've been a competitive swimmer since I was 8. recently retired from div 1 swimming and am now starting to swim again. Last summer was 13 weeks of test C @500mg. Put on 30 pounds (180-210, currently 200 and 10-11% BF), some may have been fat :eek:

Recap of goals:
- Recover faster
- retain muscle
- gain strength (for those following my deadlift log on thursdays :) )
- cut fat

I know gaining muscle and losing fat is all diet but I know when I start getting back up to the 2 hours a day swimming + lifting 4 times a week it will be hard to get all my food down.

Thanks for any advice in advance

probably better posting in the peptide section.. there are a lot of guys there (JJ, google etc) who are v knowledgeable

In terms of gaining muscle / strength, peps alone aren't gonna do much for you especially as you're young. They will help with recovery / fat loss / retention of muscle though. GHRP 2 & CJC 3x daily is probably the way to go

Ah, I didn't even think of putting it in the pep section. Would a mod mind switching it?

I figured I wouldn't gain much muscle if any at all. Mostly want to recovery faster and get lean. Like freaky lean haha at 10-11% BF I'm the fatty on the swim team :( these are just estimates on my BF BTW. I can see my abs and am getting some veins through my shoulders and down my obliques (I'm generally pretty vascular)

Did some research on ghrp and cjc... Loved what I read. pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I'm pretty interested in trying them but my question now is will they have an effect on someone my age?

Honestly, saw great results running Ergo's IPAM and Mod-grf1 (cjc no dac) @ 100mcg 3x/day.

Saw even better results at 250mcg 3x/day. It comes down to how much you can afford to use. Peps can get expensive, but keep in mind, it's your own gh, not exogenous being put in. It is causing your body to release it. you can run ghrp2 to keep the costs down too, I've run that in place of IPAM and honeslty couldn't tell the difference

Did some research on ghrp and cjc... Loved what I read. pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I'm pretty interested in trying them but my question now is will they have an effect on someone my age?

Simple answer...yes.

Read up in the peptide section.

They are really great compounds

I'm gonna give them a go. Probably in the next month or so..

Waterscholar, any meaning in your username?

Honestly u're not going to gain muscles from peps. If u do, it would be very little. However, it will help allot with recover, sleep, a little fat lost and looking fuller/pump all day.

I like Ergo peps allot.
IPA & CJC1295 helped me allot. Been researching it for 1 year now.

Honestly, saw great results running Ergo's IPAM and Mod-grf1 (cjc no dac) @ 100mcg 3x/day.

Saw even better results at 250mcg 3x/day. It comes down to how much you can afford to use. Peps can get expensive, but keep in mind, it's your own gh, not exogenous being put in. It is causing your body to release it. you can run ghrp2 to keep the costs down too, I've run that in place of IPAM and honeslty couldn't tell the difference

:yeahthat: Great researching advice!

Peptide combo i would do.

I would do CJC 1295 DAC and GHRP-6. Its a great combo for getting lean and size.

My hypothetical user name used to swim and play water polo.

He is now in an academic carreer

I swam competitively for 15 years. Just retired from div1 swimming actually, took a year off and now I'm swimming again.

CJC and GHRP seems to be a reasonable cycle. I wanna give it a go. But I think I'll go with GHRP 2 because swimming is already making me so damn hungry so hopefully it won't get too bad from GHRP2.

I swam competitively for 15 years. Just retired from div1 swimming actually, took a year off and now I'm swimming again.

CJC and GHRP seems to be a reasonable cycle. I wanna give it a go. But I think I'll go with GHRP 2 because swimming is already making me so damn hungry so hopefully it won't get too bad from GHRP2.

Swam in college (and played football) as well.

GHRP 2 is good. Make sure to keep the prolactin and cortisol levels at bay though. Caber or Mucuna pruriens (may be the safer bet) will help with prolactin.

My hypothetical (I guess I'm into the hypothetical lol) advice would be to run an hrt or slightly higher dose of test with it - you will get much more out of it

Everything on these forums are hypothetical ;)

I don't want to take any hormones. I want to stay natty for awhile. Just want something to recover better from the intense swimming/lifting I'm doing. As right now, I'm happy at 200-205lbs.

Swimming and football? That's a tall order haha I bet you were a sprinter, huh? I came in to college as a miler (15:17), had a good 400IM and left as a 100/200 freestyler.

Wish I had stuck with swimming sometimes.

I came in as a swimmer and then butted heads with the coach a little bit; he was a real dick (granted, I was immature at the time too).

Then switched to football.

Anyways, yeah, read the peptide section. There is a lot of good info. Peptides are pretty awesome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131