over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps on non workout days

I take three times a day
If don't work out. Is am and pm ok/enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more the better but anything better than nothing. Depends on goals and time/finance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

The more the better but anything better than nothing. Depends on goals and time/finance

x2

Whatever you feel like doing. But more is definitely better. They will help your recovery on your non workout days (and workout days too).

15 mins is plenty before a meal. i do all peptides 15 mins before any meal just as precaution

Also. ELVIA or JJ
Did I read correctly. Meal timing not as important with GHRP 2? My pre bed shots. Pretty hard to time half hour before a meal
Read that's more of a concern with the 6 vs 2. Correct ?
Thnx

If I remember correctly, they discussed this on Dats board and it's not as much of an issue with GHRP-2. 20 mins is plenty of time tho.

Also. ELVIA or JJ
Did I read correctly. Meal timing not as important with GHRP 2? My pre bed shots. Pretty hard to time half hour before a meal
Read that's more of a concern with the 6 vs 2. Correct ?
Thnx

Avoid sugar and you're cool to eat right after the shot. Protein doesn't inhibit gh release of a GHRH or GHRP, fat was proven not to matter in the serum
Hgh blood work on GHRP2 conducted by Dr. Alpha6164, despite pubmed studies saying is does ton some extent. Pubmed studies show glucose infusion will somewhat inhibit a GHRP and completely inhibit HGH secretion from a GHRH.

Yeah alpha did a bunch of tests with this stuff and said that eating shouldnt effect the peptides working, but I tend to workout on an empty stomach and take it pre then mid day a bit after lunch then night but I stop eating around 6

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Avoid sugar and you're cool to eat right after the shot. Protein doesn't inhibit gh release of a GHRH or GHRP, fat was proven not to matter in the serum
Hgh blood work on GHRP2 conducted by Dr. Alpha6164, despite pubmed studies saying is does ton some extent. Pubmed studies show glucose infusion will somewhat inhibit a GHRP and completely inhibit HGH secretion from a GHRH.

x2

I don't really worry about food timing but as JJ mentioned the main thing is try to avoid high glucose.

The main issue with GHRP 6 and 2 is the appetite increase. I don't know how you are but me personally I can be bad on both of them. So for a pre bed dose of GHRP 2 I tend to try and wait 15 mins then eat. But don't worry if your timing is off as it will still be effective. If I eat a decent meal before my shot I am ok with GHRP-2 so sometimes I just go to bed straight after injecting.

I used to get hunger of 2 but seem to be immune now. I often pop a shot in half way through the night when I wake up to piss. That's if I can face the walk downstairs to the fridge lol. Lately I've been geting in the habit of falling asleep on the coach for a few hours after last meal then doing a shot and going to bed. I should probably get a mini fridge for the bedroom.

I used to get hunger of 2 but seem to be immune now. I often pop a shot in half way through the night when I wake up to piss. That's if I can face the walk downstairs to the fridge lol. Lately I've been geting in the habit of falling asleep on the coach for a few hours after last meal then doing a shot and going to bed. I should probably get a mini fridge for the bedroom.

I had a mini fridge but it made so much noise I couldn't sleep. Saying that it wasn't really mini.

Sometimes I am ok with the GHRP-2 and others I need to eat and eat :eek:

Good point. Didn't think of the noise it would drive me crazy. You just saved me 60 quid. That's 3 more bottles of dac I can buy now:)

Good point. Didn't think of the noise it would drive me crazy. You just saved me 60 quid. That's 3 more bottles of dac I can buy now:)

I had no idea and put it on and it was fine. Then every so often (but it lasts ages) it made the most annoying noise. Mine was pretty big though and could fit in about 8 large bottles of vodka... I had a vodka party :D Enjoy your cjc-dac ;)

I have a studio apartment so my fridge is 15 feet from my bed and so is my toilet. Hahaha rent is very high here. My apartment is the size of a moving van.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws