over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peps- so-so results.....

milktrout

Registered
I have done a lot of research and 3 different rounds of peps now, taking advice from alot of the more experienced users here...I did a round of: GHRP-6/CJC W/O,hex/CJC W/O, and I have like a week left of GHRP-2/CJC W/O left. I used green tea, huperizine A prior to dosing. Each was done 3 tmes per day. All my peps were purchased from sponsors here...my opinion? - I am the same weight, no real improvement in strength, no aid in cutting, and no fuller look of muscles...I dont really think they did much of anything. I plan on going back to aas, as the results are much better. Never done hgh, so i cant compare that with peps, but for the expense, and used correctly I feel more bang for the buck with aas...plus not pinning a million times a day. Now, before anyone thrashes me - i am not saying they are garbage, or all fake...I am just honestly saying i did the protocols the best i could, and got almost no results. I did notice a little more vascularity, and a bit better pump- but anything physique altering? No. Changed diet to cycle carbs, changed workout,added fasted cardio-40 min eod...My feeling is if i would have done the same work on aas, I would have spent less and seen more results. The only thing i didnt do, and really dont have the funding for is trying peps with the cjc W DAC...perhaps that is the downfall...but again weighing the expense with result. Well, hope i did not make too many folks mad...lol..just giving my opinion....

Peps are an incredible addition to AAS, but of course AAS will do more, more than hgh, more than anything. You always want some testosterone as a base, then build from there with exotic stuff.

I see gh peps as a way to get my old body recovering and healing faster, adding strength, vascularity, and muscle fullness to the AAS I'm on. I literally can't recover in between workouts without elevated hgh. At age 45 my pituitary gland doesn't secrete enough on it own to train the way I do. Plus, I notice my hair, nails, and skin grow and look better. There's no denying the importance of getting that 2ius of HGH for anti aging and healing when you get older.

I am the same age JJB! I am going to do some test prop...i figure it is fast acting and gets out of the system quickly...I also have thyroid issue- take synthroid for that- runs in the fam. Just had appt with endo- he said my levels look good- upper level of normal, where he wants me. Maybe you can give me advice on my next cycle...Now, Im not competitive, just looking to put on a few more pounds and see that friggin six pack...its close top 2 in view, middles are starting to show a weeee bit...I dont want to lose strength...followed your advice- cycling carbs on off day, and upped my morning cardio to 3.5 mph on dreadmill for 40 minutes on off days- was gonna do every day, but i didnt want my body to adapt to it too much. I was simply gonna do 50mg of test prop eod, and maybe some more ghrp2/cjc w/o....I am not big on stacking tons of gear- test has always been fine for me. Oh, i was thinking of running 50mg of clomid a day through out the cycle (8 weeks maybe) and then 4 weeks after...maybe even bump to 100mg per day...thoughts? I am looking at the most to gain about 10lbs and get leaned out....

Peps have worked for me, not like GENOs, but they do work. I like to keep my AAS at lower doses. I can do that if I take with either GH or Peps. My next cycle, I want to take peps and GH.

I am the same age JJB! I am going to do some test prop...i figure it is fast acting and gets out of the system quickly...I also have thyroid issue- take synthroid for that- runs in the fam. Just had appt with endo- he said my levels look good- upper level of normal, where he wants me. Maybe you can give me advice on my next cycle...Now, Im not competitive, just looking to put on a few more pounds and see that friggin six pack...its close top 2 in view, middles are starting to show a weeee bit...I dont want to lose strength...followed your advice- cycling carbs on off day, and upped my morning cardio to 3.5 mph on dreadmill for 40 minutes on off days- was gonna do every day, but i didnt want my body to adapt to it too much. I was simply gonna do 50mg of test prop eod, and maybe some more ghrp2/cjc w/o....I am not big on stacking tons of gear- test has always been fine for me. Oh, i was thinking of running 50mg of clomid a day through out the cycle (8 weeks maybe) and then 4 weeks after...maybe even bump to 100mg per day...thoughts? I am looking at the most to gain about 10lbs and get leaned out....

I think 50mg Clomid is plenty. Test prop is a good way to go. I don't hold water on prop. If you add 50mg tren eod the results will be tons better but tren is harsh. 50mg eod is a very low dose though and enough to melt the fat off and make you strong.

Peps have worked for me, not like GENOs, but they do work. I like to keep my AAS at lower doses. I can do that if I take with either GH or Peps. My next cycle, I want to take peps and GH.

Genos are the best of the best

never did tren but was avoding it because i heard it was harsh....

harsh but also it matters how you react to it. A lot of people react a lot better and nicer to tren A. There has been a lot of great thread about it on here.

Peptides are a great addition to anything. I personally cycle and if my cycle is 12 weeks my pct is 12 weeks and then 24 weeks of break. During my break I use : cjc, ghrp, des, gw, and folli (it came with some okay strength gain for me).

GW lowers my resting heart rate and I feel a lot better on it. CJC and GHRP greatly increases my fat loss and on DES I've always noticed skin tightening, fat loss, and great pumps and endurance increase in the gym.

I am sorry to hear that fella, i guess everyone responds differently, i personally thought peps where a right load of BS, however being convinced to take some, i honestly believe its changed my entire bodybuilding journey. I have utilized 500mg cjc no dac and ghrp2 per day with IGF1-LR3 x 3 days per week plus MK2688. I will say for me i have found it outstanding, this is the first cruise EVER were i havent felt like an absolute string bean, lost major performance in the gym and basically just deflated. I have kept full , strong and been loving my workouts, most people cant notice im even of as the fullness has been good. I DONT think these can replace AAS in terms of gains but i believe they can help incredibly in the realms of allowing you to use LESS and cruise for longer without taking 5 steps back. I cruised on my normal 125mg test dose and im being honest, next time round i might even cut this down as i felt the peps were that good, I am stoked for my next blast as for the first time EVER , i wont be spending the first few weeks getting back to where i was!

Last edited:
50mg test prop and 100mg master on prop every other day first 6 weeks, then down to every 3rd for another 6 weeks will do far more of what you're after, then 50mg test prop EOD.
If you're going to do gear, then this is a conservative dose.
Only problem is getting real mast prop. Rough guess is 8 of 10 labs do not have actual masteron in their masteron.
Not always their fault, most powders for this product in particular just aren't what its supposed to be unfortunately.

I have done a lot of research and 3 different rounds of peps now, taking advice from alot of the more experienced users here...I did a round of: GHRP-6/CJC W/O,hex/CJC W/O, and I have like a week left of GHRP-2/CJC W/O left. I used green tea, huperizine A prior to dosing. Each was done 3 tmes per day. All my peps were purchased from sponsors here...my opinion? - I am the same weight, no real improvement in strength, no aid in cutting, and no fuller look of muscles...I dont really think they did much of anything. I plan on going back to aas, as the results are much better. Never done hgh, so i cant compare that with peps, but for the expense, and used correctly I feel more bang for the buck with aas...plus not pinning a million times a day. Now, before anyone thrashes me - i am not saying they are garbage, or all fake...I am just honestly saying i did the protocols the best i could, and got almost no results. I did notice a little more vascularity, and a bit better pump- but anything physique altering? No. Changed diet to cycle carbs, changed workout,added fasted cardio-40 min eod...My feeling is if i would have done the same work on aas, I would have spent less and seen more results. The only thing i didnt do, and really dont have the funding for is trying peps with the cjc W DAC...perhaps that is the downfall...but again weighing the expense with result. Well, hope i did not make too many folks mad...lol..just giving my opinion....

No one would thrash you. As JJ stated AAS should always give you better results. If you don't like them you don't like them. I love certain peps and don't get any results with other ones. But I am curious what do you look like? Can you post a pic? If you look great you know what you are doing. But many guys may use something and they don't have a good diet and training plan in place so they are never gonna get the results they think they will. Good luck with your aas cycle

I just realized my last post may have come across as quite rude but I never meant it to be that way. I can be quite blunt at times. I think many who use certain peps or hgh alone will be disappointed. They are great for naturals but to me they maximize results from AAS. I was just curious if your diet etc was good.

The peps and chems I believe 100% in are ghrp2, ghrp6, cjcDAC, cjc no dac, MK677, tadalafil, BPC157, TB500, melanotan2, anastrozole, and tesamorelin.

Chems I use because they work are pramipexole, T3 and clen, but I don't particularly like the way I feel all the time on them.

The others I'm either not sold on or haven't tried yet.

Peps or GH allows me to do really low dose steroids and maintain my physique. I really think the only pep that I like and works extremely well for me is CJC with DAC. 2.5-5mg a week is just awesome. I will say growth at low doses works the same way for me. I am not looking to be big anymore at 42.Just looking the best I can and stay healthy. I will never do high dose gear again. So a combo of pep or gh with low dose steroids works great for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws