advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEPTIDE CALCULATOR-for those of us unsure!

good stuff. thanks

^Don't have time to elaborate now but if you read my posts (#16 & 18) in the link I provided about, I gave an example of how the peptide calculator can be misleading.

I'm not trying to be ass or start trouble; just trying to help (and also understand, if I am the one that's incorrect).

^Don't have time to elaborate now but if you read my posts (#16 & 18) in the link I provided about, I gave an example of how the peptide calculator can be misleading.

I'm not trying to be ass or start trouble; just trying to help (and also understand, if I am the one that's incorrect).
Read your posts and I do not think you are correct. The pep calculator is based upon science which is proven NOT to be wrong- if used correctly of course.

Read your posts and I do not think you are correct. The pep calculator is based upon science which is proven NOT to be wrong- if used correctly of course.

Bro, I'm not even wasting any more time on this if that's how your gonna respond, lol. All I asked for was an explanation to try to understand and you come back with 'The pep calculator is based upon science which is proven NOT to be wrong'. LMFAO!

If the pep calculator gives the wrong dose for some, oh well, not my prob; I was kindly trying to warn others. After acing several advanced math courses and scoring in the top % on many standardized math tests, I can certainly perform basic factor label method math. :rolleyes:

I did say in the other thread that one reason for the discrepancy might be cuz the peptide calculator [wrongly] assumes that, with a syringe volume of 1 mL there are 50 tick marks. May be true for some, but my 1 mL syringes have 100 tick marks, (so I'm guessing that's why the pep calculator is inconsistent with my calculations).

Bro, I'm not even wasting any more time on this if that's how your gonna respond, lol. All I asked for was an explanation to try to understand and you come back with 'The pep calculator is based upon science which is proven NOT to be wrong'. LMFAO!

If the pep calculator gives the wrong dose for some, oh well, not my prob; I was kindly trying to warn others. After acing several advanced math courses and scoring in the top % on many standardized math tests, I can certainly perform basic factor label method math. :rolleyes:

I did say in the other thread that one reason for the discrepancy might be cuz the peptide calculator [wrongly] assumes that, with a syringe volume of 1 mL there are 50 tick marks. May be true for some, but my 1 mL syringes have 100 tick marks, (so I'm guessing that's why the pep calculator is inconsistent with my calculations).
well with your attitude and inability to explain yourself in a chorent manner I will gladly stick with the peptide calculator that the majority of us use and has been validated by science and not your hypothetically incorrect assertations. Why dont you calmly explain why it is incorrect and you are right. I read your posts and seems as not many if any agree. Chill out man. We all have the same goals here and that is to measure our dosing correctly but you insist a scientific based tried and true method is wrong. You are wrong and stop posting potentially dangerous information based on your opinions. Get a new syringe.

Last edited:
It's pretty simple folks. Look at your syringe ... if it is 1 mL (100 units) and labeled by 10s up to 100 and there are only 5 tick marks from 0 to 10 ... guess what that means each tick mark represents 2 units. If there are 10 tick marks between 0 and 10 then each tick mark represents 1 unit. This isn't magic ... its math we all learned by grade school...

BEAST

OMG.. I was stoked to check this thread out and saw where it went...painful. We're all in it together bro's... let's all play nice.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws