b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
bump :sta:-wars :sta:-wars :sta:-wars :sta:-wars

hmmm that sucks because i was going to start an online school for figuring out concentration of various peptides,,,sighh

haha

props to papapumpsd. fantastic tool indeed. helps when double checking and advising often :cool:

Thanks for the info; should be posted to every new member. It would clear up a lot of questions

This really gets under my skin...what is so hard about this? It is BASIC math!!! What are kids taught in school, or should I say not taught in school, that makes this so difficult?

This really gets under my skin...what is so hard about this? It is BASIC math!!! What are kids taught in school, or should I say not taught in school, that makes this so difficult?
i got straight A's in math but i still opt to use a calculator.... :lightbulb: ;)

i got straight A's in math but i still opt to use a calculator.... :lightbulb: ;)

Do you use it because you are just being a little lazy or you can't figure it out? Big difference there. I don't know how many times I have tried to explain to friends how to do this and it frustrates the hell out of me. I start to feel like I'm trying to explain differential equations to a 5th grader when I'm actually teaching division to an adult. I can understand not getting some of the conversions right away....like 1cc=1mL, etc...

Thank you for the calculator though, because I will never bang my head against the wall again trying to explain it anyone. I will give them the link and say if they can't figure it out then they shouldn't be doing it lol

bump

bump

I'm receiving an error message when I go there. Anybody else with this problem?

Peptide Calculator helps Math & Measurement

here is peptide calculator is posted at another board, feel free to modify/improve upon:

Peptide Calculator | CJC-1295 | MT-II | PT-141 | GHRP-6
**broken link removed**

How to mix melanotans, growth factor and HGH anti-aging peptides.

Calculator measures reconstitution and peptide dosage for research. Double check peptide calculator math with 1/3ml, 50cc and 100 unit syringes.

Microgram peptide measurements (mcg) are used to find dosage in each unit and tick mark on an insulin syringe.

How to Measure Peptides for Research

ml = milliliter. This is a VOLUME measurement. it is 1/1000 of a liter. When talking about water or similar liquids, it is equivalent to one cubic centimeter.

cc = cubic centimeter.This is also a VOLUME measurement. Most syringes measure their capacity in cc's. If you have a 1cc syringe, it will hold 1ml of liquid.

iu = international unit. This is a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of many vitamins and drugs. For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. This also means that this measurement is not based on sheer volume or weight of the substance, but rather the effect.

mg = milligram. This is a WEIGHT measurement. It is 1/1000 of a gram. the amount of chemical substance is often measured in milligrams. For injectable solutions, this will be reported as a concentration of weight to volume, such as mg/ml (milligrams per milliliter). In the case of orally administered substances, the weight of chemical is labeled, although the actual weight of the pill/capsule may be much higher, because of the use of filler substances. This means that a small pill may be much more potent than a large pill, so don't judge a pill based on its size, but the actual amount of substance for which it is labeled as. Typical to buy melanotan peptides in 5 and 10 milligram vials.

mcg = microgram. 1/1000 of a mg (milligram) There are one thousand micrograms in one milligram. Dosing melanotan 2 peptide, gh fragments, growth hormone sectretagoues and insulin growth factor peptides in micrograms is common practice.

1000 mcg (microgram) = 1mg (milligram)
1000 mg (milligram) = 1g (gram)
1000 g (gram) = 1kg (kilogram)
1000 ml (milliliter) = 1 liter
1ml (water) = 1cc (water)

Reconstituting Peptides

A research peptide in the form of lyophilized (freeze dried) powder. The amount of this powder should be indicated on the vial in international units or in milligrams (mg).
What we need to do with this lyophilized powder is add proper dilutent.

What is a proper dilutent you ask? Mixing Melanotan peptides, growth factors CJC1295, GHRPs, HGH, MGF, and fragments use bacteriostatic water.

bactwater.jpg

For IGF-1 use a .6% acetic acid solution. If one was not made available to you you can make the solution using 7 parts distilled water and 1 part vinegar from the grocery store. You must filter this through a sterile syringe filter.

How to Mix Peptides
1.) Take an alcohol swab to the stopper of both your peptide vial and the vial of the dilutent.

2.) With a 1ml (1cc) syringe and draw your preferred dilutent. Choose an amount that will make measuring the final product simple.

1ml(cc) per 10mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan

1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3.) Take the syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder letting the dilutent dissolve the peptide.

4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the vial, gentling swirl until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and a clear liquid remains. The peptide is now ready for use. Store reconstituted peptide in the refrigerator.

Measure Reconstituted Peptides
After you have successfully reconstituted your peptide, you need to know how to measure the desired amount for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your product.

You will need to know the following to be successful: 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's
Here is a way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's/MG's in your vial, we divide as follows:

We take our dose from the label of the dry lyophilized powder and we divide that into the amount of dilutent used.

Example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.
We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)

100 IU / 10 IU = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw to 20 units on the insulin syringe.

Example-
Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
1000mcg/1mL: 10 mcg per IU
1000mcg/2mL: 5 mcg per IU

Say you have a 10mg vial and you add 1ML you get
10mg/1mL: 1 mg per 10 IU
10mg/2mL: .5 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 20mg vial and you add 1ML you get
20mg/1mL: 2 mg per 10 IU
20mg/2mL: 1 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 10iu (HGH for example) vial and you add 1ML you get
10iu/1mL: 1 iu per 10 IU (on the syringe - 1/10th the product)
10iu/2mL: 1 iu per 20 IU (on the syringe - still 1/10th the product)

Say you have a 5000iu vial and you add 1ML you get
5000iu/1mL: 500iu per 10 IU
5000iu/2mL: 250iu per 10 IU

Calculator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner