over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide company bust

130mg must have felt like a sledgehammer going on down there....people are screwed up bet he does not get any prison time at all....

130mg must have felt like a sledgehammer going on down there....people are screwed up bet he does not get any prison time at all....

I don't see any way he is getting out of this without some jail time. He was supplying a prescription drug without having the right to and to top it off the drug was mislabeled and overdosed.

I don't see any way he is getting out of this without some jail time. He was supplying a prescription drug without having the right to and to top it off the drug was mislabeled and overdosed.

They were for "research purposes only", lol. You mean that disclaimer does not cover you? It`s bad to take credit cards in that business?

True but you never know how the law works.....

I'm sure he is cooperating as much as he can. I would recommend anyone who was partnering with him or supplying anything to leave the country. Probably too late for them already.

They were for "research purposes only", lol. You mean that disclaimer does not cover you? It`s bad to take credit cards in that business?

That matters not. It is illegal for anyone to be selling a prescription drug, period.

Always ran RUI clen at 100-150mcg no problem. Tried a sponsor (dont know if they still are). Started splitting 1 tab so "50" mcg. Thought I was going to die.
6+hrs of heart rate thru the roof. Finally went to walk in clinic as it seems only thing that will help pull HR down is a beta blocker.
Wouldn't give me one unless they let me do blood test, ekg, ect. Ended up getting a baby sized dose of xanax which didn't do anything and waited it out.
Sucked ass.

my dumbass misdosed liquid clen once from some research chem company. had a similar experience except no hospital trip. Was cramping in upper back and neck which started tightening up along with my chest which contained a heart that felt like it wanted to bust out of my chest. What an uncomfortable feeling.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity