over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide Confusion

PumpinIron

Registered
I've never tried peptides before and with all the research I've done I find that some people love them while others think they're a waste of money. I relate that to the fact that things like this can affect everyone differently, the same as AAS does.

So, I am wanting to order some IGF-1 LR3 to run for 4 weeks. There are SOOOOOO many peptide places out there and from what I read all over the Internet most of them are just scams and sell bunk stuff.

I also read that the USA peptides are better than the Chinese stuff but the problem is finding someone who sells US made peptides.

I was pretty set on ordering from ErgoPep but if you goolge search them there are numerous people claiming they are selling bunk peptides and such. I am not making any judgements at all, just looking for opinions.

With all the peptide places out there I'd just like to find one that is legit and sells quality stuff that has been tried and tested. Hell, I am not even ruling ErgoPep out of the picture as they have the best prices and they're a sponsor. This just worried me... **broken link removed**

I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of someone who has zero affiliation with any particular peptide company.

Pretty sure the mods aren't cool with threads like this but I feel exactly the same. I have no idea really what to start with or what's good. With oils it's a lot more obvious and it's not such a letdown to lose a few bucks on a shitty order, can't say the same about this expensive shit.

Ergopeps reputation on this forum speaks for it self. Their products are Legit and high quality. You won't be disappointed. Stop looking at reviews and try them out for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ergopeps reputation on this forums speaks for it self. Their products are Legit and high quality. You won't be disappointed. Stop looking at reviews and try them out for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I agree. No one on here has said anything bad about them so I will try them of course.

Well

Not to create more drama but the negative comments there are from our competitors......I understand their frustration AND yours......we sell the highest quality peptides with quality customer service OR we will make it that way. Good luck researching

Pretty sure the mods aren't cool with threads like this

I wasn't sure, I read a lot of the forum rules but maybe I missed one. In no was was I doubting ErgoPep. Everyone on these forums seems to love them so I have no doubt that I will order from them.

I guess all this peptide stuff is confusing. Not which ones to take, just all the peptide places out there and then I read threads on here where some guys are claiming they are bunk while others are saying its the best ever.

Ehhh, I shouldn't have even posted this thread. I'll order from ErgoPep and see for myself. Their IGF-1 is priced so good that I have nothing to lose anyways.

Not to create more drama but the negative comments there are from our competitors......I understand their frustration AND yours......we sell the highest quality peptides with quality customer service OR we will make it that way. Good luck researching

Thanks for clarifying Phil. I am going to order from ErgoPep anyways. When I saw that it initially alarmed me but after doing more research it's clear that that is competition using fake aliases to bash ErgoPep.

My thread was premature.

No worries

Thanks for clarifying Phil. I am going to order from ErgoPep anyways. When I saw that it initially alarmed me but after doing more research it's clear that that is competition using fake aliases to bash ErgoPep.

My thread was premature.

I understand.....it really sucks for you guys that are new to this. We at Ergopep and Great white and Osta gain are trying to HELP you guys........supply the highest quality at the most affordable prices........for research only. I am sure you are pulled in many directions.......our product speaks for itself and I will say no more.

the dozens of comments ive been getting from people I see daily proves their melanotan works. My girlfriend could tell you their caverject works. As for the rest of the stuff, I haven't had any blood tests so I couldn't tell you with any definitive, scientific proof they work, but it feels like they do.

And take reviews for a grain of salt. I've heard a friend of mine bitching when the pharmacy gave him generic watson vicodin, because he only wants the ones with the V on them, and doesn't believe the watsons are real...

I understand.....it really sucks for you guys that are new to this. We at Ergopep and Great white and Osta gain are trying to HELP you guys........supply the highest quality at the most affordable prices........for research only. I am sure you are pulled in many directions.......our product speaks for itself and I will say no more.

That says a lot in and of its own. I have been doing AAS cycles for 6 years now but in the quest for more growth I figured I'd give peptides a try just to see if I can gain anything from them. There's a million different research chem places out there and it's so hard to tell who is legit and whose is fake.

Also, I don't expect any gains from IGF-1 LR3 while I am cycling it. I read that most of the gains show up a few months later.

that eroids webside is total bull, iv looked on there and youll find that EVERY website claiming to sell steroids or peps etc WILL have negative reviews. most of those negative reviews are either from other websites (bashing the competitions) or people who are just saying lies (like trolls). ANY website that sells anything wether its roids, clothes, dvds or whatever there will always be haters.

the sponsors on here are here becase they have Big A's approval, he would not let some chump come here and sell his boys shit. And when the sponsors do fuck up (rarely) Big A pulls their ass back in line and wont let them come back until they are g2g again and if they don't sort their shit out, there out the door for good. thats all i can say. and avoid that eroids website.

That's good to know! And I can't imaging an IFBB pro would give it his seal of approval if it wasn't legit.

yeah your right, it helps increase your satelite cells which later on become muscle fibers just like your other muscle fibers (thats why people always think it does shit all for them, and then a few months later BOOM there growing like crazy, that is why)

Yep I have read all these threads about people complaining about how their IGF-1 isn't working. I've never even done the stuff but I've done enough research to know that the results show up later on, not right away.

Some people are just to impatient. If they don't see immediate results they instantly assume its fake.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws