over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide Cycle For Women...

XKawN916

Registered
hey folks. wanted a little help on building a peptide cycle for my wife. goals are fat loss first and overall body recomp. she's type 2 diabetic and can't seem to lose the fat. she eats well and is a beast in the gym. docs have checked her out and can't understand why the fat isn't burning. she's 44yo, doesn't really take any supps other than health supps. she's not obese, but is packing a bit of fat. i was thinking maybe she could go Ipamorelin and cjc1295 w/o (Modified GRF 1-29) both 100mcg upon waking and pre bed.

oh also, she can't handle stimulants. they make her heart trip out she says. doc has checked her heart and says it's fine.

i'm trying to put in my own work researching this, but i find it very hard to find good info for women when it comes to peps. thanks for any suggestions.

I think ipamorelin and cjc no DAC are a good place to start. Can her heart handle T3? A low dose of T3 will speed up her metabolism. 25mcg upon waking with no food for an hour is a good place to start.

Yeah. T3 is ok, but not the other stims usually ran with it obviously. She's never done t3, but I have many times. Can she run t3 on that cycle I proposed? Would probably start the peps then add t3 if everything works out. Thanks for the reply jj...

Whatever you do just be extra careful and monitor her closely. The stimulant thing is likely extra sensitivity and perhaps some anxiety. I think the t3 could be great for her. I assume her thyroid tested out as normal? For a peptide cycle I think HGH Frag and morning fasting could be great for her.

Another one is the cycle you mentioned of cjc no dac and ipamorelin. I would start her at 100mcg of each but look at gradually increasing the ipamorelin dose over time. I think a great cycle could be 100mcg cjc no dac and 300mcg Ipam morning and pre bed. You could combine the t3 with the peptide cycle for maximum results.

Whatever you do just be extra careful and monitor her closely. The stimulant thing is likely extra sensitivity and perhaps some anxiety. I think the t3 could be great for her. I assume her thyroid tested out as normal? For a peptide cycle I think HGH Frag and morning fasting could be great for her.

Another one is the cycle you mentioned of cjc no dac and ipamorelin. I would start her at 100mcg of each but look at gradually increasing the ipamorelin dose over time. I think a great cycle could be 100mcg cjc no dac and 300mcg Ipam morning and pre bed. You could combine the t3 with the peptide cycle for maximum results.

This is a very good protocol.

Yeah. T3 is ok, but not the other stims usually ran with it obviously. She's never done t3, but I have many times. Can she run t3 on that cycle I proposed? Would probably start the peps then add t3 if everything works out. Thanks for the reply jj...

Yes, T3 would go very well with 100mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg cjc no DAC. Keep an eye on her heart rate to see if T3 affects it. I think she will be fine as long as you keep the T3 dose low. It really does help burn fat quickly.

Allowed my sister to research MK-677. Once a day, and no tools needed.

There are studies down with female participants. Sister is the type to not be able to sleep at night after one small coffee in the morning.

Last edited:
Allowed my sister to research MK-677. Once a day, and no tools needed.

How long has she been using it? What dose? It could be great but you just have to watch out for the appetite increase and water retention. It's common for a lot of women (non competitors) to really freak out as they think they are getting fatter due to the initial water increase. It'd all about long term results as opposed to that initial physical reaction. If I were gonna put a woman on MK-677 I would start at 6.25mg and move up to 12.5mg over time. Although I think the likes of Ipam, cjc no dac, t3, clen, hgh frag etc are better options for most women.

How long has she been using it? What dose? It could be great but you just have to watch out for the appetite increase and water retention. It's common for a lot of women (non competitors) to really freak out as they think they are getting fatter due to the initial water increase. It'd all about long term results as opposed to that initial physical reaction. If I were gonna put a woman on MK-677 I would start at 6.25mg and move up to 12.5mg over time. Although I think the likes of Ipam, cjc no dac, t3, clen, hgh frag etc are better options for most women.

About 3 days now. I did a 6.25 test the first day, and the past two days she's been researching with 10mg. I've informed her of the possible sides, but main reason is for better sleep and anti-aging.

About 3 days now. I did a 6.25 test the first day, and the past two days she's been researching with 10mg. I've informed her of the possible sides, but main reason is for better sleep and anti-aging.

Very cool. We need more female researchers here. :headbang:

Very cool. We need more female researchers here. :headbang:

Yeah, no doubt. Very difficult finding real world results for women.

Thanks for all your replies. Great prices on the site as well guys. Do you guys think she'd get better results with gbrp-2 and cjc1295 no dac rather than cjc and impamorelin?

From what I know, women tend to have a higher concentration of GH than males. I wonder if they can handle more GH than males.

Yeah, no doubt. Very difficult finding real world results for women.

Thanks for all your replies. Great prices on the site as well guys. Do you guys think she'd get better results with gbrp-2 and cjc1295 no dac rather than cjc and impamorelin?

Ghrp2 with cjc no DAC is more powerful but there is some water retention which may cause her to think she is gaining fat because the scale will go up. I prefer ghrp2 with cjc because the GH release is a lot higher than 100mcg ipamorelin with cjc. But, most females don't like to gain water weight even if it's primarily held in the muscle cells.
Pick up a few vials of each and let her experiment a little.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear