over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptide only cycle?

wtfmansloth

Registered
hey guys quick question. im 22, 6'0 ~190 and 9-10% body fat. ive been training for close to 4 years naturally and ive been thinking about doing a peptide cycle. ive never used any peptides or AAS in the past and i want to stay away from AAS for another couple of years

Week 1-12
100 mcg cjc-1295 sub-q ED
100 mcg GHRP-2 sub-q 3x daily(start at 1 injection daily, work up to 3)

Week 1-4
IGF-1 LR3- 100 mcg 5x per week(IM bilateral injection)
Follistatin- 50 mcg sub-q ED

Week 9-12
IGF-1 LR3- 100 mcg 5x per week(IM bilateral injection)

any suggestions or thoughts?

go with cjc-1293 (instead of 1295) 100mcg 3 times a day with the ghrp-2. You need to do both 3 times a day for anabolic potential, can do both in the same pin.

just looked that up. sounds pretty cool. how long is the half life? i cant find too much detailed info on it. is recon and storage protocol same as lr3?

half life is short...not exactly sure...id use it 2-3x a day...recon and storage is the same...ive had better resultss with DES (although lr3 works too)

go with cjc-1293 (instead of 1295) 100mcg 3 times a day with the ghrp-2. You need to do both 3 times a day for anabolic potential, can do both in the same pin.

i thought cjc had a really long active half life so multiple daily dosing wasnt necesarry for bodybuilding purposes.

half life is short...not exactly sure...id use it 2-3x a day...recon and storage is the same...ive had better resultss with DES (although lr3 works too)

hmm. i just looked it up on PP. its cheaper than lr3 as well.

ok how does this sound...

ifg1des 25 mcg bi-lat pre and post workout for a total of 100 mcg/day?

also, would you reccomend using on non workout days as well?

edit: btw, any idea how much you get from precision peps? it doesnt specify on the site

Last edited:
From my readings, it looks good and I'm interested in your results. Personally, I'd go with Ipamorelin over GHRP-2 but that's just me. Good luck and cheers to your results!

From my readings, it looks good and I'm interested in your results. Personally, I'd go with Ipamorelin over GHRP-2 but that's just me. Good luck and cheers to your results!

thx and yea i havent read too deeply into ipamorelin. from what i understand its not much different from ghrp2 or 6 except that it doesnt increase cortisol or prolactin levels. ill look into it but i want to get everything ordered by this weekend and be pinning in a week or so.

ive really been looking forward to this. going to cost a pretty penny though lol.

"Nothing worth having ever comes cheaply or easily." That's not to say that everything that's difficult is worth having... AH! Good luck to you and I hope you chronicle your cycle!

if its peps only

dont cycle

stay on those

i mean ,,,right? why do you cycle PEPS? so you save money then you start again and so forth?

if its peps only

dont cycle

stay on those

i mean ,,,right? why do you cycle PEPS? so you save money then you start again and so forth?

haha well i really dont have to cycle but i dont have the funds to be on indefinately. :(

however your reputation precedes you eded. what do you think would be more beneficial? the "cycle" i have above or just a straight out 4-5 months of follistatin? thats what has really piqued my interest lately.

what reputation lol,,,,i just talk alot and make it sound like i know shit ahhahaha

i didnt mean to be rude, i was just saying, if not the funds, the peps are not as harsh as exo androgen in terms of needing to come off or PCT etc...and i think its cool that you are not touching aas for awhile and using safer tools, in that sense you are still natty but better tools than other guys, i wish i had that patience when i started lifting

i hear you on the funds, my folli run is on and off, im not good at budgetting things

i thnk everyone said all the good stuff, i would just do what you had planned i know that makes me feel better to do my own thing at least IME, and i wasnt saying to do folli only haha

what reputation lol,,,,i just talk alot and make it sound like i know shit ahhahaha

i didnt mean to be rude, i was just saying, if not the funds, the peps are not as harsh as exo androgen in terms of needing to come off or PCT etc...and i think its cool that you are not touching aas for awhile and using safer tools, in that sense you are still natty but better tools than other guys, i wish i had that patience when i started lifting

i hear you on the funds, my folli run is on and off, im not good at budgetting things

i thnk everyone said all the good stuff, i would just do what you had planned i know that makes me feel better to do my own thing at least IME, and i wasnt saying to do folli only haha

cool. thx bro

Well all depending on what your looking to accomplish... if gaining is a big priority then go the ghrp-6 route of the GHRP portion and start shoveling food down. You'll definitely be able to put the food away like no other to get the size your looking for. Obviously the type of "size" is dependant on diet. Others like the Ipa or of ghrp-2 or Hex arent big on the hunger stim effect, their practically nil. Also look thru Dat's sticky at top, esp regarding the ghrp/cjc stack dosing, you can lower your ghrp dose to the .1mcg/kg and keep the 100mcg of cjc, more than likely get a better response, and even save cash by using less ghrp. I personally prefer that dosaging for all listed reasons, if its proven to give better pulse, and I use less, I save money, so double win for me LOL

Also have you considered attempting a lower dosage on the lr3 since being your first run? I'm sure with quality receptor grade product you can see good results at 50mcg/day maybe even EOD for the month. If you plan on staying away from juice for awhile and just go peptides why not ease into your lr3 usage instead of starting high and needing to go even higher for progressive gains.

Lastly I would say forget the sub-q inj, stay IM and just rotate sites. Its a slin pin so wont even feel it. If you do a search, you can find plenty of guys like me who have done sub-q so long that now causes allergic reactions which can be down right pain in the ass. Getting itches, redness, wheals, etc. Fuck that noise IMO but its your body to chance so i'm just letting know what can potentially happen LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws