over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide or research CheM that causes relaxation

PeterBobJohn

Registered
Any Chems or peps that cause a feeling of relaxation?

yes gaba, orally or injected,

ive tried oxytocin it was weird, i wouldnt say relaxing exactly, i will try again and report back in the future.

you can find more of those from OTC supps and herbs line.

What is it?

Try PGH(TYRIC 6) Precision peptides has it, I just ordered a 30 day kit. Datbtrue sweasrs by this stuff and has used it frequently.

Try PGH(TYRIC 6) Precision peptides has it, I just ordered a 30 day kit. Datbtrue sweasrs by this stuff and has used it frequently.

Never had results with oral Gaba, even high quality, mega doses. Not sure it crosses blood/brain.

Always been interested in Oxytocin, but not aware of a reputable supplier who provides it. My rat could use some help with her uterile contractions, LOL.

What is it?

It is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA. Phenibut is commonly used for anxiety, stress, insomnia, mood, relaxation, sense of well-being, any many other things. IMO SNS Phenibut XT is the best brand. I just tried it yesterday for the first time and havent felt this amazing in a LONG time.

Only problem with Phenibut is that you build tolerance very quickly and withdrawals are a bitch. Insomnia, rebound anxiety etc. Been on/off it for years.

Phenibut is great for this. Like mentioned you don't want to use a high dose continuously for too long, but I hit a gram at nighht with ghrp/cjc and sleep is fantastic, plus I wake up alert and refreshed.

I've also taken it to ease nerves before a big presentation

IMO start small with the phenibut, like 250mg, then go from there, too high too quick is wicked sides yuck!. if you use 3-4 days then off for 2-3 it helps ease the built up tolerance. Can also try GABA 2-3 grams with low dosage of phenibut, 250-500mg, stacking the two can be good for some and help to use less of the phen cuz GABA is much cheaper.

Me personally I get a good relaxation sedating effect from 200-300mcg of ghrp2 or hex LOL Sure, I dose before bed and PWO, but if its my day off and I want to chill out and be mellow for a few hours then I'll take an extra dose mainly just for that effect but hey to each their own right LOL

oh I forgot, not a pep but herb, valarian root. claimed to be "herbal valium". I loved to party with the Roche 10mg V's back in the day so I can say if you dose enough it can have similar effects, sedating/relaxing/take edge off, etc. you can find a cheap brand at like walmart or target. the caps taste like shit cuz the herb is quite pugnant but gut a few and see how they work for ya.. too much tho can give you an unpleasant headache hangover effect tho so proceed with caution

Last edited:
Good points, and watch your alcohol intake with the phen, or you will end up with an extremely unpleasant hangover. GABA is nice, altho if your not tolerant to it you get that flushed anxiety effect from it.

Has anyone used the DSIP peptide for sleep? I use sleep aids often during my studies and it has my interest.

Never had results with oral Gaba, even high quality, mega doses. Not sure it crosses blood/brain.

Always been interested in Oxytocin, but not aware of a reputable supplier who provides it. My rat could use some help with her uterile contractions, LOL.

Gaba does not pass the BBB, however Tyric-6 as someone else suggested is Gaba + Gabob and is beleived to cross.

led

Good points, and watch your alcohol intake with the phen, or you will end up with an extremely unpleasant hangover. GABA is nice, altho if your not tolerant to it you get that flushed anxiety effect from it.

Has anyone used the DSIP peptide for sleep? I use sleep aids often during my studies and it has my interest.

i tried it.. n its not working at all.. first 100mcg, second night 200mcg... absolutely nothing... maybe i got the bad batch? im not sure... but im not spending anymore on this product.

i tried it.. n its not working at all.. first 100mcg, second night 200mcg... absolutely nothing... maybe i got the bad batch? im not sure... but im not spending anymore on this product.

Across the board I see your feedback as typical. I have never been inclined to use that peptide.

I missed that one, is it listed under a different name?
Sites down right now, so can't look

How many mg is one month?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear