over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide progress...

On another note.. A-rod makes 25 million a year.. he/his doctors/his staff CLEARLY know these work and their benefits.. if its good enough for a 25mil a year pro baseball player it should be good enough for us eh?

cauthen shouldn't you be a little bit more orange?Thought by 1055 posts you would be a orangy :eek:

Lol, that first guy. I have never read much into peptides but I am under the impression that they would definitely add some benefit. Nice work OP!

OP, which peps do you feel had the most impact on your gains. Been doing a low dose of DAC and MK for a while and I'm thinking about increasing these dosages or maybe adding something else. I'm back to TRT and love not pinning everyday so I'd be looking for something that does not require daily injections.

When I bumped the DAC up to 15mg a week is when I was gaining daily.. And half was water but that's just part of it.. Also keep the calories really high..with my experience when your igf is 500+ you aren't going to get fat so just eat eat eat

What a goose dose for first time pep user? How would I dose it every day?

When I bumped the DAC up to 15mg a week is when I was gaining daily.. And half was water but that's just part of it.. Also keep the calories really high..with my experience when your igf is 500+ you aren't going to get fat so just eat eat eat

Im looking forward to trying this!!!

Looking good bro! I would say that I'm amazed at what these peps can do, but I'm not because I've experienced them first hand.

How long do you run the peps and how long do you take off of them?

I think 4mg a week DAC is a good start along with mk677 @25mg a day.. or you could do a ghrp at 100-200mcg 3x a day...

Im looking forward to trying this!!!

You wont regret it.. there are too many clinical trials along with alot of guys bloodwork to doubt that peps work..

Looking good bro! I would say that I'm amazed at what these peps can do, but I'm not because I've experienced them first hand.

How long do you run the peps and how long do you take off of them?

i would run them for a few months at least.. it takes time to get those IGF1 levels up... there is no set protocol.. maybe 6 months on then 2 months off.. or 3 on 1 off.. i guess whatever works for ya

Would running peps like this ne a replacement for gh, or could one run gh alongside peps using these type of amounts listed in this thread?

Awesome results btw

Would running peps like this ne a replacement for gh, or could one run gh alongside peps using these type of amounts listed in this thread?

Awesome results btw

Thanks brother.. and I have never taken gh but know alot of guys on this board who take them both and love them..

Have you checked where your igf is?

I did an igf test on 8mg dac and it came back at 415... its in a thread somewhere around here..

then did one at 15mg dac a week and it came back at 607 i think.. that thread is here somewhere as well..

havent done one in a few months as im just cruising on 7mg dac.. i might do one just to see where im at now and if there is any down regulation..

One thing I hate when people rate peptides is all the talk of side effects..

Just because you get side effects doesn't make the peptide real or properly dosed..

Now igf blood tests and physical results are what matter.

You made great progress..

I have been using progen on keto diet. Ipamorelin and mod grf 200 and100mcg 4x daily.

I lost 7 lbs in 5 weeks but the impressive thing is I lost at least 3 pants sizes.I only trained once in those 5 weeks because of work.

Nobody cares about numb hands I am personally glad I don't get them..

People care about how you look and blood tests. Side effects are such poor way to describe if something works.

I suspect progen is real from my results with no side effects.

I started 4mg dac and keeping theghrp.

Thanks cauthen

Great work Cauthen, I'm about to start the mk-677/cjc-1295 w/dac combo, and it's threads like this that have me looking forward to putting in the work and seeing the results.

One thing I hate when people rate peptides is all the talk of side effects..

Just because you get side effects doesn't make the peptide real or properly dosed..

Now igf blood tests and physical results are what matter.

You made great progress..

I have been using progen on keto diet. Ipamorelin and mod grf 200 and100mcg 4x daily.

I lost 7 lbs in 5 weeks but the impressive thing is I lost at least 3 pants sizes.I only trained once in those 5 weeks because of work.

Nobody cares about numb hands I am personally glad I don't get them..

People care about how you look and blood tests. Side effects are such poor way to describe if something works.

I suspect progen is real from my results with no side effects.

I started 4mg dac and keeping theghrp.

Thanks cauthen

I agree.. blood tests do not lie.. and if anyone out there reading this wants to order with progen and agrees to blood tests we will reimburse the fee for the labs with product just to help clear the field with peptides.. there is still so much skepticism out there from the old school guys because peps are still the new guy at school...

Great work Cauthen, I'm about to start the mk-677/cjc-1295 w/dac combo, and it's threads like this that have me looking forward to putting in the work and seeing the results.

you will not be disappointed brother... just do a search and see if you can find me one thread where someone took dac/mk and didnt love it.. you cant!

Exactly what cauthen said worked for me. 4mg Dac per week and 25mg MK per day. Its affordable, it works, and for the first time user the sides are not bad at all. Once you are comfortable with that dose its easy to go up from there.

I ran that through PCT and kept almost all my gains....

i have been taking ghrp6 with cjc no dac 2x a day ipam at night...liking how its going so far but cant wait to swtich to mk677 hupA cjc dac and prami after i run out of this stuff. great thread here and awesome progress man

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws