over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide protocol help for cutting/lean mass

If you already use 100 mcg cjc no dac and 100 mcg ghrp-2 pre-fasted morning cardio would you also use the frag at this time? Does it significantly impact fat loss or would you just be better off investing in higher doses of ghrp-2?

I would dose your ghrp2 and cjc 3-4 times a day but only dose frag fasted at a big dose in the morning prior to cardio.
The best things for fat loss are still T3, clen, and tren. :D

I would go with HGH Frag if you are gonna be fasted. But generally a higher dose of GHRP-2 would be better than Frag. If you can take ghrp-2 fasted and train go for it. I think hexarelin or ipam would be optimal though for guys like me who want to eat everything after dosing ghrp-2 when fasted.

To the OP I would have you trying to gain muscle. But if you want mainly fat loss then take your frag first thing at a larger dose. Then about 20 mins later start training or cardio. Then do your cjc no dac and ipam twice in the day. Afternoon and pre bed at 100mcg cjc no dac and at least 250mcg ipam.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help...

I will try to gain muscle after summer... So, i wake up in the morning take the frag at 500 or more, 20 min later cardio for 30 min, stay fasted for how many hours ? Any protein shakes ? Breakfast ? Eat not to ? If eat what to eat ?

is it ok to do cjc no dac and ipam after gym then cardio 30 minutes and as soon as i finish a shake of protein ?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help...

I will try to gain muscle after summer... So, i wake up in the morning take the frag at 500 or more, 20 min later cardio for 30 min, stay fasted for how many hours ? Any protein shakes ? Breakfast ? Eat not to ? If eat what to eat ?

is it ok to do cjc no dac and ipam after gym then cardio 30 minutes and as soon as i finish a shake of protein ?

500mcg is more than enough for frag. Yes 20 mins later do cardio and keep it intense. The only thing you are allowed is coffee if you need it but no sugar or milk in it. Afterwards you want to stay fasted for a decent amount of time. I would wait at least 2 hours then take your cjc/ipam combo then 30 mins after that eat your breakfast.

If you want to do the cjc/ipam then train and eat straight after you could. Although instead of 2 cardio sessions I would have 1 weight training and another cardio (cardio first).

I would eat complex carbs and lean protein. Things like chicken/turkey with sweet potatoes/brown rice. You want lots of veg/greens too. Perfect meals for you would be lean protein with lots of broccoli, asparagus and salad etc. You want good fats in your diet too such as cashews, walnuts, fish, coconut oil, free range eggs and olive oil etc.

After your training and around the peps things like EAA's, BCAA's, whey isolate and beef isolate are good.

Save the Ipam for before bed, but I'd double your dose (400-500mcg).

I'd go with the 100mcg cjc1295 no dac and 100mcg of ghrp-2 or hexarelin. Twice daily.

500mcg is more than enough for frag. Yes 20 mins later do cardio and keep it intense. The only thing you are allowed is coffee if you need it but no sugar or milk in it. Afterwards you want to stay fasted for a decent amount of time. I would wait at least 2 hours then take your cjc/ipam combo then 30 mins after that eat your breakfast.

If you want to do the cjc/ipam then train and eat straight after you could. Although instead of 2 cardio sessions I would have 1 weight training and another cardio (cardio first).

I would eat complex carbs and lean protein. Things like chicken/turkey with sweet potatoes/brown rice. You want lots of veg/greens too. Perfect meals for you would be lean protein with lots of broccoli, asparagus and salad etc. You want good fats in your diet too such as cashews, walnuts, fish, coconut oil, free range eggs and olive oil etc.

After your training and around the peps things like EAA's, BCAA's, whey isolate and beef isolate are good.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I really appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131