over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide Related Prolactin Avoidance/Treatment

Newman

Registered
Hi everyone.

I'm not very studied on peps and I need your advice.

I've read that GHRP6 & GHRP2 can cause a release of prolactin.

Anyway, I'm wondering whether there's any way to prevent this, or treat it, like with prami or cabi for example?

Thanks.

D2 agonist, possibly high dosage L-DOPA/NALT & B6 could help. Them combinde would provide grater prolactin reduction & you could use a lower dosage of the D2 agonist. The last time I saw one it was like 175 per bottle, I'm not aware of anyone who sales it.

D2 agonist, possibly high dosage L-DOPA/NALT & B6 could help. Them combinde would provide grater prolactin reduction & you could use a lower dosage of the D2 agonist. The last time I saw one it was like 175 per bottle, I'm not aware of anyone who sales it.

Thanks 4 the input.

I'm already using Mucuna at about 500mg ED for prolactin, but now I'm interested in reading up on this NALT stuff you mentioned. I think Macro once told me that high B6 can cause a reduction in sensativity in ARs, so I would rather opt for something like Cabaser etc.

I have never tried peptides, but I'm very curious about them. I don't know squat about dosing etc and the thought of getting prolactin gyno from GHRP6 or GHRP2 kinda makes me hesitant somewhat.

How long does it usually take & at what dosages before GHRPs can cause a significant rise in prolactin?

It's a bit pricey but I don't think there is a prolactin issue with ipamorelin.

Newman,

When either GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 is dosed at saturation, the rise in prolactin and cortisol levels are very minimal. Hogg is correct. If you are concerned about p/c levels, Ipamorelin would be a better choice.

I cant take GHRP 6 without having prolactin gyno flare. I moved to Ipa, no worries. I sleep way better too. My credit score went up 40 points too

I have a similar response as stankyleg, although only while on test. Got to the point where ghrp-6 was keeping me up at night and causing gyno flares. I attribute this to cortisol/prolactin, but can't be positive without bloodwork

I'm not a fan of dopamine agonists so maybe i'll give ipmorelin a go

Newman,

When either GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 is dosed at saturation, the rise in prolactin and cortisol levels are very minimal. Hogg is correct. If you are concerned about p/c levels, Ipamorelin would be a better choice.

Thanks for the input everyone.
SCR, so in other words, I can probably go hard at it with either GHRP & I'll probably be fine, right?

Also, slightly off topic, but I remember reading that using a GHRH with a GHRP is significantly synergistic. Can anyone recomend a good GHRH that doesn't require me darting myself 1000 times a day?

I could be wrong, but I think GHRPs require multiple daily injections. I would rather not have to make it worse by adding a GHRH that also requires me to become a human pincushion...

Thanks for the input everyone.
SCR, so in other words, I can probably go hard at it with either GHRP & I'll probably be fine, right?

Also, slightly off topic, but I remember reading that using a GHRH with a GHRP is significantly synergistic. Can anyone recomend a good GHRH that doesn't require me darting myself 1000 times a day?

I could be wrong, but I think GHRPs require multiple daily injections. I would rather not have to make it worse by adding a GHRH that also requires me to become a human pincushion...

I always draw ghrp/ghrh in the same pin... some say this is a no no, but I haven't experienced any negatives from it

I always draw ghrp/ghrh in the same pin... some say this is a no no, but I haven't experienced any negatives from it

Whether or not to mix fluids doesn't really concern me much. I'm just trying to find a relatively easy way to use both GHRP & GHRH for synergy with a minimum number of required doses per day.

Thanks for your input though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner