over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide stack for someone who is trying to stay natural

Sieve

Registered
I had a 2 year break from using steroids and i'm looking to stay this way for longevity as i am no longer competing.
Right now i'm 27 years old, i want to start using steorids for trt benefits after 37 years old .
Steroids aside, I have access to real HgH and slin ,but i want to stay away from slin and would like to save HGH insulin sensivity for 10 years later along with TRT and small blasts ( double trt).
Considering my alternatives, what peptides do you guys recomand?
I did GHRP 2 + Cjc 1925 and found it minimally efective and not worth the time.
IGF l3 was good but gave massive hunger and there is a risk asociated with it and I wanna skip it and just go to hgh at 37.
I have not been up to date with the recent stuff, am I stuck or anything worth it?
Thank you in advance

My husband would tell you this. First, going on peptides is NOT staying natural. Natural is just that, natural. Then he would tell you to not waste your money on peptides and go straight to high starting at 2.5iu per day. My husband is 38 and has been on and off high since he was 21. He says its bullshit that hgh has no benefits for young people. At 21 hgh helped him get super shredded more than ever before while maintaining muscle while dieting. Hgh works well for all ages!

Going the "Healthy" way maybe a better word?
I love the way my current natural hormone system is, like the way i was before i did cycles.

Peptides still mess with your endocrine system. Trust me.

I think there is a big chance of some peptides to actually have some test or other AAS inside the vials instead .

I agree they can raise prolactin and cortisol but the way you guys were talking sounded like you thought they would mess with HPTA axis like AAS and shut you down which is not true at all. That's what I was clarifying. And if someone got gyno from MK677 sounds like something is off since MK677 barely effects prolactin if at all.

Oral administration of growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide-mimetic MK-677 stimulates the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in selected GH-deficient adults.

Chapman IM1, Pescovitz OH, Murphy G, Treep T, Cerchio KA, Krupa D, Gertz B, Polvino WJ, Skiles EH, Pezzoli SS, Thorner MO.
Author information

Abstract
To determine the effect of the GH releasing peptide (GHRP)-mimetic, MK-677, on the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) axis in selected GH-deficient adults, we studied nine severely GH-deficient men [peak serum GH concentration in response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia of 1.2 +/- 1.5 micrograms/L, mean +/- SD (range 0.02-4.79)], age 17-34 yr, height 168 +/- 1.5 cm, body mass index 22.6 +/- 3.3 kg/m2, who had been treated for GH deficiency with GH during childhood. In a double-blind rising-dose design, subjects received once daily oral doses of 10 or 50 mg MK-677 or placebo for 4 days over two treatment periods separated by at least 28 days. Four subjects received placebo and 10 mg/day MK-677 in a cross-over fashion in periods 1 and 2. Five subjects received 10 mg and then 50 mg/day MK-677 in a sequential, rising-dose fashion in periods 1 and 2, respectively. Blood was collected every 20 min for 24 h before treatment and at the end of each period for GH measurement using an ultrasensitive assay. The drug was generally well tolerated, with no significant changes from baseline in circulating concentrations of cortisol, PRL, and thyroid hormones. Serum IGF-i and 24-H mean GH concentrations increased in all subjects after treatment with both 10 and 50 mg/day MK-677 vs. baseline. After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline). Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05). The GH response to MK-677 was greater in subjects who were the least GH/IGF-I deficient at baseline; by linear regression analysis the increase in 24-h mean GH concentration was positively related to both baseline 24-h mean GH concentration (r = 0.81, P = 0.009) and baseline IGF-I (r = 0.79, P = 0.01) for 10 mg MK-677. IGF-I responses were not significantly related to any baseline measurement. Fasting and postprandial insulin and postprandial glucose increased significantly after MK-677 treatment, and the clinical significance of these changes will need to be assessed in longer term studies. Oral administration of such GHRP-mimetic compounds may have a role in the treatment of GH deficiency of childhood onset.

I think there is a big chance of some peptides to actually have some test or other AAS inside the vials instead .

No that's not true either. Firstly, not everything you guys are talking about is peptides. The SARMs and oral GH secretagogue (MK677) are liquid and mixed by the vendors themselves. They may sell you dbol or whatever instead, I agree. But the lyophilized peptides are what they are, the stuff coming out of China is as real as it gets. There's just a lot of misinformation from, excuse my language, fucking idiots that don't know what they are doing. Guys who are on tren for 51 weeks of the year then take MK677 and blame the sides on that, etc. I used to work for the peptide company, every instance of a complaint was bullshit and we still honored most of them even though the customer was wrong, it's just not even worth the argument sometimes.

The amount of misinformation and garbage I see posted daily about peptides is ridiculous to say the least. People misuse then call bunk, etc. Some people think peps are AAS, etc. I can go on all day.

No that's not true either. Firstly, not everything you guys are talking about is peptides. The SARMs and oral GH secretagogue (MK677) are liquid and mixed by the vendors themselves. They may sell you dbol or whatever instead, I agree. But the lyophilized peptides are what they are, the stuff coming out of China is as real as it gets. There's just a lot of misinformation from, excuse my language, fucking idiots that don't know what they are doing. Guys who are on tren for 51 weeks of the year then take MK677 and blame the sides on that, etc. I used to work for the peptide company, every instance of a complaint was bullshit and we still honored most of them even though the customer was wrong, it's just not even worth the argument sometimes.

The amount of misinformation and garbage I see posted daily about peptides is ridiculous to say the least. People misuse then call bunk, etc. Some people think peps are AAS, etc. I can go on all day.

Amen :D

There is so much misinformation about peptides it starts to get silly at times. Half of the guys posting the information haven't even used peptides. Most of the rest used 1 bad company and the others are just idiots.

Sieve I think MK-677 is an obvious choice for you. Super effective and easy to use. Some (including me) get severe lethargy on 15mg+ so I would advise starting at approx 5mg and gradually moving up your dose over time. Literally 1 bottle could last you ages and it's not expensive. Although I haven't a clue who has good MK-677 at the moment.

I agree they can raise prolactin and cortisol but the way you guys were talking sounded like you thought they would mess with HPTA axis like AAS and shut you down which is not true at all. That's what I was clarifying. And if someone got gyno from MK677 sounds like something is off since MK677 barely effects prolactin if at all.

Oral administration of growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide-mimetic MK-677 stimulates the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in selected GH-deficient adults.

Chapman IM1, Pescovitz OH, Murphy G, Treep T, Cerchio KA, Krupa D, Gertz B, Polvino WJ, Skiles EH, Pezzoli SS, Thorner MO.
Author information

Abstract
To determine the effect of the GH releasing peptide (GHRP)-mimetic, MK-677, on the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) axis in selected GH-deficient adults, we studied nine severely GH-deficient men [peak serum GH concentration in response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia of 1.2 +/- 1.5 micrograms/L, mean +/- SD (range 0.02-4.79)], age 17-34 yr, height 168 +/- 1.5 cm, body mass index 22.6 +/- 3.3 kg/m2, who had been treated for GH deficiency with GH during childhood. In a double-blind rising-dose design, subjects received once daily oral doses of 10 or 50 mg MK-677 or placebo for 4 days over two treatment periods separated by at least 28 days. Four subjects received placebo and 10 mg/day MK-677 in a cross-over fashion in periods 1 and 2. Five subjects received 10 mg and then 50 mg/day MK-677 in a sequential, rising-dose fashion in periods 1 and 2, respectively. Blood was collected every 20 min for 24 h before treatment and at the end of each period for GH measurement using an ultrasensitive assay. The drug was generally well tolerated, with no significant changes from baseline in circulating concentrations of cortisol, PRL, and thyroid hormones. Serum IGF-i and 24-H mean GH concentrations increased in all subjects after treatment with both 10 and 50 mg/day MK-677 vs. baseline. After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline). Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05). The GH response to MK-677 was greater in subjects who were the least GH/IGF-I deficient at baseline; by linear regression analysis the increase in 24-h mean GH concentration was positively related to both baseline 24-h mean GH concentration (r = 0.81, P = 0.009) and baseline IGF-I (r = 0.79, P = 0.01) for 10 mg MK-677. IGF-I responses were not significantly related to any baseline measurement. Fasting and postprandial insulin and postprandial glucose increased significantly after MK-677 treatment, and the clinical significance of these changes will need to be assessed in longer term studies. Oral administration of such GHRP-mimetic compounds may have a role in the treatment of GH deficiency of childhood onset.

That's nice to know , good read on MK-677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen :D

There is so much misinformation about peptides it starts to get silly at times. Half of the guys posting the information haven't even used peptides. Most of the rest used 1 bad company and the others are just idiots.

Sieve I think MK-677 is an obvious choice for you. Super effective and easy to use. Some (including me) get severe lethargy on 15mg+ so I would advise starting at approx 5mg and gradually moving up your dose over time. Literally 1 bottle could last you ages and it's not expensive. Although I haven't a clue who has good MK-677 at the moment.
I avoided lethargy big time this go around by starting at 5mg and working up 2.5mg at a time every few days or so. I stopped at 10mg for now, so far so good.

That's nice to know , good read on MK-677

Did you see the rises in serums,

After administration of 10mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 52% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 79% from baseline.

After administration of 50mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 79% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 82% from baseline.

I really like this stuff, just have to ease into it to avoid sides.

Did you see the rises in serums,

After administration of 10mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 52% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 79% from baseline.

After administration of 50mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 79% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 82% from baseline.

I really like this stuff, just have to ease into it to avoid sides.

That's very big rises, I've never tried it but would like to in the future, I actually see it being sold at the local nutrition stores.

AMEN BRO!

You might as well just do the real thing if you are going to use peptides.
This is a pure example of ignorance. What's the real thing? Let me know what the real thing is that replaces igf1-lr3, mt2, bpc157, tb500, etc.

Your synthetic HGH can't even replace the effects of MK677 or even GHRP2. But you got your head sooo far up your ass you have no clue what any of these do, how they interact in the body, how they are wildly different then each other, how to use them together to maximize effects, etc. You guys lack understanding, that's the real issue. You just spout off nonsense.

This is a pure example of ignorance. What's the real thing? Let me know what the real thing is that replaces igf1-lr3, mt2, bpc157, tb500, etc.

Your synthetic HGH can't even replace the effects of MK677 or even GHRP2. But you got your head sooo far up your ass you have no clue what any of these do, how they interact in the body, how they are wildly different then each other, how to use them together to maximize effects, etc. You guys lack understanding, that's the real issue. You just spout off nonsense.

Oh yea we lack understanding but i bet you don't right? since you got those peptides so far up your ass you have become a smart ass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131