over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide that returns gray hair too normal

^^^GREAT SUGGESTION ..this is another one of our hott-sellers

▼▼▼BELOW IS SOME QUICK GENERAL "INTERNET" INFO FOR THE BOARD:

What is Epithalon, and How Was it Discovered?

Epithalon is a synthetic version of an extract called epithalamin. It was discovered in the 1980s by Professor Vladimir Khavinson, a Russian scientist who currently serves as Director of the Saint Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology.

Khavainson had been tasked with finding a way to help military troops heal from battlefield damage. He harvested epithalamin from pineal glands of calves and discovered that certain chains of amino acids known as peptides could regenerate tissue and restore function to various organs and tissues that had fallen into disrepair.

However, since epithalamin was difficult to harvest from animals in large amounts, he found a way to create a synthetic version (epithalon), which is widely prescribed today for its anti-aging properties.

How does Epithalon Work?

Epitalon helps to increase the body’s production of telomerase, an enzyme responsible for replicating DNA so that the body can repair damaged cells and create new ones.

Cell division is an important part of a healthy body. In our younger years, we produced high amounts of telomerase, but this amount declines as we age. This means cells don’t divide as fruitfully or repair themselves as fully as they did in our teens and twenties.

How does this lack of cell division affect our bodies? We generally refer to the effects as “aging.” Wrinkles in the skin appear, our physical strength begins to fade, metabolism isn’t what it used to be, and it gets harder to pull details from our memory. Our immune system weakens, and we become more vulnerable to deadly diseases and conditions.

And now the good news: by using epithalon, you can bring those telomerase levels back and fight back against the effects of aging.

By activating the telomerase genes, epitalon improves the cell’s ability to go through multiple divisions. Cell division is an important component of many functions, but cells have a limited number of divisions in them as telomerase production slows in older age. Epithalon gives a substantial boost to this process and gives the cells renewed life to divide and prosper.

By extending the lifespan of the cell, it gives the entire body an extension of life

Benefits of Epitalon:

Epitalon increases Telomerase production = lengthens Telomeres = Anti-Aging

..some of the resulting benefits include:

• Increases lifespan by lengthening telomeres in human cells
  • Promotes deeper sleep
  • Delays and prevents of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
  • Acts as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function
  • Improves skin health and appearance
  • Heals injured and deteriorating muscle cells
  • Restores and normalizes melatonin levels in those who have lost some pineal function due to aging
  • Can increase resistance to emotional stress

Research:
  • Anisimov, V.N., Khavinson, V.K. (2009). The use of peptide bioregulators for cancer prevention: results of 35 years of research experience and perspectives. Voprosy Onkologii [Russia]. 55(3):291-304.
  • Khavinson VKh, Bondaev IE, Butyugov AA, Smirnova TG. Peptide promotes overcoming of the division limit in human somatic cell. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2004 May;137(5):503-6.
  • Bartsch, C. & Bartsch, H. (2000). Pineal gland and cancer – An epigenetic approach to the control of malignancy: Evaluation of the role of melatonin. Madame Curie Bioscience Database [Internet]. Austin (TX): Landes Bioscience; 2000-.
  • Christensen, K., Thinggaarda, M., McGue, M., Rexbye, H., Hjelmborg, J.B., Aviv, A., … Vaupel, J.W. (2009). Perceived age as a clinically useful biomarker of aging: cohort study. Bio Medical Journal (online). 339:b5262.
  • Dilman, V. M., Dean, W., Fowkes, S. W., & Dilman, V. M. (1992). The neuroendocrine theory of aging and degenerative disease.Pensacola, FL: Center for Bio-Gerontology.
  • Khavinson., V.K. (2002). Peptides and aging. Neuroendocrinology Letters [ special issue]. p. 144.
  • Khavinson, V.K., Bondarev, E., Butyugov, A.A. (2003). Epithalon peptide induces telomerase activity and telomere elongation in human somatic cells. Bulleting of Experimental Builogy and Medicine. 135(6): 590-592.
  • Khavinson, V.K., & Morozov, V. (2003). Peptides of pineal gland and thymus prolong human life. Neuroendocrinology Letters. 24:233-240.
  • Korkushko, O.V., Khavinson, V.K., Shatilo, V.B., Magdich, L.V. (2004). Effect of peptide preparation epithalamin on circadian rhythm on epiphyseal melatonin-producing function in elderly people. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine [Russia]. 137(4): 127-146.
  • Labunets., I.F., Butenko, G.M., Magdich, L.V., Korkushko, O.V., Khavinson, V.K., Shatilo, V.B. (2004). Effect of epithalamin on circadian relationship between the endocrine function of the thymus and melatonin-producing function of the pineal gland in elderly people. Bulletin of Experimental and Biological Medicine [Russia]. 137(5):617-619.
  • Terry, D.F., Nolan, V.G., Andersen, S.L., Perls, T.T., Cawthon, R. (2008). Association of longer telomeres with better health in centenarians. The Journals of Gerontology Series A, Biological and Medical Sciences. 63(8): 809-812.

The only dosing protocol I've found is 10mg once a day for 10 days twice a year. Any experience with this one? Research is super interesting 🤔

Got about 7 new freckles after about 5 days on my face after using mt2

The only dosing protocol I've found is 10mg once a day for 10 days twice a year. Any experience with this one? Research is super interesting 🤔

Epithalon is a synthetic version of an extract called epithalamin. It was discovered in the 1980s by Professor Vladimir Khavinson, a Russian scientist who currently serves as Director of the Saint Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology.

Khavainson had been tasked with finding a way to help military troops heal from battlefield damage. He harvested epithalamin from pineal glands of calves and discovered that certain chains of amino acids known as peptides could regenerate tissue and restore function to various organs and tissues that had fallen into disrepair.

However, since epithalamin was difficult to harvest from animals in large amounts, he found a way to create a synthetic version (epithalon), which is widely prescribed today for its anti-aging properties.

How does Epithalon Work?

Epitalon helps to increase the body’s production of telomerase, an enzyme responsible for replicating DNA so that the body can repair damaged cells and create new ones.

Cell division is an important part of a healthy body. In our younger years, we produced high amounts of telomerase, but this amount declines as we age. This means cells don’t divide as fruitfully or repair themselves as fully as they did in our teens and twenties.

How does this lack of cell division affect our bodies? We generally refer to the effects as “aging.” Wrinkles in the skin appear, our physical strength begins to fade, metabolism isn’t what it used to be, and it gets harder to pull details from our memory. Our immune system weakens, and we become more vulnerable to deadly diseases and conditions.

And now the good news: by using epithalon, you can bring those telomerase levels back and fight back against the effects of aging.

By activating the telomerase genes, epitalon improves the cell’s ability to go through multiple divisions. Cell division is an important component of many functions, but cells have a limited number of divisions in them as telomerase production slows in older age. Epithalon gives a substantial boost to this process and gives the cells renewed life to divide and prosper.

By extending the lifespan of the cell, it gives the entire body an extension of life

Benefits of Epitalon:

• Promotes deeper sleep
  • Delays and prevents of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia
  • Acts as an antioxidant by reducing lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species) along with normalizing T cell function
  • Restores and normalizes melatonin levels in those who have lost some pineal function due to aging

Research:
  • Anisimov, V.N., Khavinson, V.K. (2009). The use of peptide bioregulators for cancer prevention: results of 35 years of research experience and perspectives. Voprosy Onkologii [Russia]. 55(3):291-304.
  • Khavinson VKh, Bondaev IE, Butyugov AA, Smirnova TG. Peptide promotes overcoming of the division limit in human somatic cell. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2004 May;137(5):503-6.
  • Bartsch, C. & Bartsch, H. (2000). Pineal gland and cancer – An epigenetic approach to the control of malignancy: Evaluation of the role of melatonin. Madame Curie Bioscience Database [Internet]. Austin (TX): Landes Bioscience; 2000-.
  • Christensen, K., Thinggaarda, M., McGue, M., Rexbye, H., Hjelmborg, J.B., Aviv, A., … Vaupel, J.W. (2009). Perceived age as a clinically useful biomarker of aging: cohort study. Bio Medical Journal (online). 339:b5262.
  • Dilman, V. M., Dean, W., Fowkes, S. W., & Dilman, V. M. (1992). The neuroendocrine theory of aging and degenerative disease.Pensacola, FL: Center for Bio-Gerontology.
  • Khavinson., V.K. (2002). Peptides and aging. Neuroendocrinology Letters [ special issue]. p. 144.
  • Khavinson, V.K., Bondarev, E., Butyugov, A.A. (2003). Epithalon peptide induces telomerase activity and telomere elongation in human somatic cells. Bulleting of Experimental Builogy and Medicine. 135(6): 590-592.
  • Khavinson, V.K., & Morozov, V. (2003). Peptides of pineal gland and thymus prolong human life. Neuroendocrinology Letters. 24:233-240.
  • Korkushko, O.V., Khavinson, V.K., Shatilo, V.B., Magdich, L.V. (2004). Effect of peptide preparation epithalamin on circadian rhythm on epiphyseal melatonin-producing function in elderly people. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine [Russia]. 137(4): 127-146.
  • Labunets., I.F., Butenko, G.M., Magdich, L.V., Korkushko, O.V., Khavinson, V.K., Shatilo, V.B. (2004). Effect of epithalamin on circadian relationship between the endocrine function of the thymus and melatonin-producing function of the pineal gland in elderly people. Bulletin of Experimental and Biological Medicine [Russia]. 137(5):617-619.
  • Terry, D.F., Nolan, V.G., Andersen, S.L., Perls, T.T., Cawthon, R. (2008). Association of longer telomeres with better health in centenarians. The Journals of Gerontology Series A, Biological and Medical Sciences. 63(8): 809-812.

Hey I noticed on the epitahton it says it needs something alkaline to dissolve in. i.e. you can't use regular water to dissolve it.
Where can I get water that is more alkaline that will work?

Note that I have used Epitalon before and I used regular water. So not sure if this is something particular to your formulation. Any info ?

Melanotan 2 will darken hair that hasn't lost pigmentation. So if it's mixed your beard will look much darker but if it's completely grey/white it's not going to be work. What you need is this...

:eek::D

By the way my beard is grey, white, ginger and dark so trust me I understand :D

Melanotan 2 will darken hair that hasn't lost pigmentation. So if it's mixed your beard will look much darker but if it's completely grey/white it's not going to be work. What you need is this...

:eek::D
They need Tom Brady?

Hey I noticed on the epitahton it says it needs something alkaline to dissolve in. i.e. you can't use regular water to dissolve it.
Where can I get water that is more alkaline that will work?
^^^guys usually use Phosphate-Buffered-Saline (PBS) in this application

..some guys will add 0.9%BA to this solution

Note that I have used Epitalon before and I used regular water. So not sure if this is something particular to your formulation. Any info ?
^^^nothing particular about "our formulation" ..High-Quality EPITHALON is High Quality EPITHALON

..the Alkaline solution allows for better reconstitution

Sour Diesel I’d like some more info please. Thanks
^^^need a LIST? ..hit the thread linked in my sig

..or exactly what other information would you like?

By the way my beard is grey, white, ginger and dark so trust me I understand :D
My beard is almost white but after a run with some MT2 I noticed some darkening as more dark hair has replaced some of the white hair, but not quite the original ginger color my beard was when I was younger. The hair on my head got a little darker but not any browner. I'm just about a stone's throw from hitting 60.

Yeah that stuff is great but it makes me nauseous .. Definitely kills the gray
Run it at somewhere around 250mcg and it shouldn't give you nausea. I find running it at around 375 or higher mcg it gives me nausea.

mt2 for facial hair. I've had some people ask me if I color my beard lol.

How does Epithalon Work?

Benefits of Epitalon:

• Promotes deeper sleep

Research:

I would like your list.

MT2 is great for this, even made some of the white in my beard seem less white...? (I have a close cropped beard, trim 2x/wk. It just looks a little darker overall now).

BUT I'm already darker-skinned (Mediterranean, not African). MT2 makes me look black with white guy hair. Not like an average person after they come home from vacation or holiday at the beach.

Considering GHK-Cu. For beard hair darkening is this topical?? Belly fat subq? Hopefully not subq face but I guess wouldn't be too bad if a salt-and-pepper beard haunted me (it does not).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws