over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides and Anxiety

poonja

Registered
Just began using ipamorelin and mod grf at 100 mcg each at bedtime. Waking up feeling anxious. Anyone else having a similar experience?

I wake up feeling refreshed on a similiar combo. Get jittery post admin prior to eating but thats it.

Thanks for the responses guys. May be the source. They have been thr object of some criticism on the boards. Will try another supplier.

It could be yourself. I sometimes have a fucked up day and then wonder what product I'm taking makes me feel like that and the next day I feel good without chaging anything in the products I'm taking.
Did you tend to have feeling of anxiety in the past ?

I wake up early on peps but certainly dont feel anxious, just seem to need a lot less sleep when im on them for some reason. Ive used 2/6 and ipam with cjc and all the same in this respect.

I wake up early on peps but certainly dont feel anxious, just seem to need a lot less sleep when im on them for some reason. Ive used 2/6 and ipam with cjc and all the same in this respect.

This something I have noticed as well. I have never needed much sleep. Even thru HS and College, 5.5 - 6 hours in the bed and I was going stir crazy.

Been on GH for ~3 weeks, and Peps for 2 weeks and I notice I find myself waking up 1/2 to 1 hour earlier the last week or so.

Funny thing is that I am fully refreshed and feel like I have slept forever.

I guess were either sleeping deeper or things are happening at an accelerated rate when we sleep. I never sleep more than 6 hours on decent dose of peps or gh, yet dont feel i need to sleep more, when i wake up im wide awake

I guess were either sleeping deeper or things are happening at an accelerated rate when we sleep. I never sleep more than 6 hours on decent dose of peps or gh, yet dont feel i need to sleep more, when i wake up im wide awake

How long did you sleep before ?

How long did you sleep before ?

8 or 9 i guess, I used to strugle getting asleep,then strugle waking up.Feel better now im sleeping less -more energy. gh more than peps seems to really improve sleep quality for me, When i started peps i couldnt sleep for shit but now can sleep on any of them

8 or 9 i guess, I used to strugle getting asleep,then strugle waking up.Feel better now im sleeping less -more energy. gh more than peps seems to really improve sleep quality for me, When i started peps i couldnt sleep for shit but now can sleep on any of them

wow, thats 2-3 hours more to do things :)

Yea-its pretty fucking cool really

i find that, being an insomniac, the amount of sleep i get has not changed BUT the quality of sleep i get certainly has. Amazing compounds. I sleep like a baby on ipam.

Thanks for the responses guys. May be the source. They have been thr object of some criticism on the boards. Will try another supplier.

By all means buy from a more reliable supplier, but know that everyone reacts differently.

For example, peptides at bedtime used to put me to sleep. Then I'd wake up alert 3 hours later. GH at bed, on the other hand, really helps my sleep even when on tren or deca. But I seem to grow better on the peptides. Everyone's different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131