over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides and australia

newyboy1

Registered
Hey guys!! Been reading so much about peptides and really wanna give them a shot, my problem is, I live in aust, known for it's shitty customs, and from my info there is only one domestic pep source which is europtan, which has been out of stock last two months... Just wondeibg If se guys have had success getting from os as unlike gear there is no stealth shopping method available ... And every other time I have tried too get vials though, even mt2 , it seems too get pinned??
Any info would be great!!

I think Phil sends it there.

Hey guys!! Been reading so much about peptides and really wanna give them a shot, my problem is, I live in aust, known for it's shitty customs, and from my info there is only one domestic pep source which is europtan, which has been out of stock last two months... Just wondeibg If se guys have had success getting from os as unlike gear there is no stealth shopping method available ... And every other time I have tried too get vials though, even mt2 , it seems too get pinned??

lol goooood luck trying to inport the shit man! customs are friggen gay here!! they are still available in aus but you just need to knw where to look.. rp6 and cjc is easy to come by. igf on the other hand im on the search for my self!

been wondering this aswell i was going to order some igf and follastatin in but i'm a little hesitant more so that i don't want to waste a couple hundred bucks plus the seizure letter they send.

been wondering this aswell i was going to order some igf and follastatin in but i'm a little hesitant more so that i don't want to waste a couple hundred bucks plus the seizure letter they send.

i asked osta gain, they said """ 98 to 99% success rate to sydney!! " BULLLLLL FFFF*******ING SHIT! load of crap! lol first hand experience unless i was one of the 2% that was unlucky :S

Australia is next to impossible. I would search for an australia domestic supplier.

i asked osta gain, they said """ 98 to 99% success rate to sydney!! " BULLLLLL FFFF*******ING SHIT! load of crap! lol

lmao...yeah, these sources making claims have their heads far up their ass

Sorry AUS folks

lmao...yeah, these sources making claims have their heads far up their ass

Sorry AUS folks

Yer this is pretty much what I was thinking ... Every tym I've ever tried too get anything in vial form , it's been caught, no matter what address I send it ... What is the legality of peptides here in aust any way, I wonder if it's actually illegal too posses them, and if not, it's weird their isn't already online domestic sources, why I say this is customs isn't neceserilly picking up the items because there "illegal" there picking them up because there in vials and think they could be ...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws