advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides and carbs. What's the best protocol?

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Well, I'm sure this has been discussed here plenty, but maybe it's good to go over it once in a while. What is the best time to consume carbs while on peptides, for example I am taking HGH frag, GHRP6 and CJC 1295, and I make sure that I don't consume any carbs about an hour before or an hour after, Would that be a wise protocol. One more thing, What about IGF1LR3 and DES?
Just want to make sure I'm bnot wasting my hard earned money. Any info would be greatly appreciated/ God bless you all my brothers. Minister.

From what I've read, you should be fine to eat whatever you want 15-30 minutes after you use the CJC/GHRP combo.

My understanding is carbs are fine with DES. As a matter of fact I seem to get better results combining carbs with it. Well, at least I feel more effects.

I almost use the same protocol but i use.
hghfrag 500mcgs/ Imp 150mcgs/150mcgs GRF 1-29
3xdaily
I dont consume any carbs for about an hour before or after. just a protein shake.
As far as Igf des I take 100mcgs pre workout about 15min before other peps. they say you should wait longer but it works fine for me. I get a great pump.

I tryed spliting the dose of Des post and pre workout but i like it all preworkout. I noticed greater strenght increase

BTW i also take folli 50mcgs the same time i take igf des.

I have a friend that gets hypoglycemic when on IGF1, so he must consume at least 60 gms of carbs right after, and he says that ever since he started doing that he gets better results, so I will give that a go next IGF1 run. God bless you. Minister.

from what I have read and do (just because I have seen it here so much) is that for the ghrp and grf, no food, or just protein for 15-20 minutes pre and post shot.

Have heard frag works best on a fasted state, I have heard firsth thing in am prior to mornign cardio, but have never ran frag, seemed too pricey as I also heard at least 500mcg must be used.

For IGF, I just eat carbs shortly after the shot, about 40-50 grams, but I only dose 20mcg Des per application, but I have had no hypo probs, just good results as far as pump and fullness and vascularity.

hope this helps, this is more just repeating what others here have done that I read about as I am a first timer with the ghrp's, and it has been a year or two since I took igf.

I almost use the same protocol but i use.
hghfrag 500mcgs/ Imp 150mcgs/150mcgs GRF 1-29
3xdaily
I dont consume any carbs for about an hour before or after. just a protein shake.
As far as Igf des I take 100mcgs pre workout about 15min before other peps. they say you should wait longer but it works fine for me. I get a great pump.

I tryed spliting the dose of Des post and pre workout but i like it all preworkout. I noticed greater strenght increase

BTW i also take folli 50mcgs the same time i take igf des.

Im sure it was somewhere on this forum I read not do take frag and ghrp together as they interfere with each other.I definatlty read it somewhere as it was a protocol I was researching for future use. You may want to check with dat or someone that really knows there stuff

Running ghrp-6 and cjc1295, then 15 min later 2-10iu hgh, no carbs for at least 1/2 hr from pep's, pre wkout. Then 10bcaa's + 2o isolate while sipping carb shake during wkout. Then 50-75 pro isolate w-MGF. Wait an hour and pin IGF w meal. I have gone hypo on igf 100 mcg's on an empty stomach! Also run slin prewkout....Ron's Genisis peptides protacal...

from what I have read and do (just because I have seen it here so much) is that for the ghrp and grf, no food, or just protein for 15-20 minutes pre and post shot.

Have heard frag works best on a fasted state, I have heard firsth thing in am prior to mornign cardio, but have never ran frag, seemed too pricey as I also heard at least 500mcg must be used.

For IGF, I just eat carbs shortly after the shot, about 40-50 grams, but I only dose 20mcg Des per application, but I have had no hypo probs, just good results as far as pump and fullness and vascularity.

hope this helps, this is more just repeating what others here have done that I read about as I am a first timer with the ghrp's, and it has been a year or two since I took igf.

So you're getting good results out of 20 mcgs of DES? that's great, I was gonna run it at 60, but I'll back it up. Thanks. God bless you. Minister.

Running ghrp-6 and cjc1295, then 15 min later 2-10iu hgh, no carbs for at least 1/2 hr from pep's, pre wkout. Then 10bcaa's + 2o isolate while sipping carb shake during wkout. Then 50-75 pro isolate w-MGF. Wait an hour and pin IGF w meal. I have gone hypo on igf 100 mcg's on an empty stomach! Also run slin prewkout....Ron's Genisis peptides protacal...

You bring another point od discussion as far as HGH, some guys seem to think that you shouldn't have carbs 1 to 2 hrs before or after HGH administration. Anybody agrees? Blessings. Minister.

Im sure it was somewhere on this forum I read not do take frag and ghrp together as they interfere with each other.I definatlty read it somewhere as it was a protocol I was researching for future use. You may want to check with dat or someone that really knows there stuff

Well, I don't think this is true, I am running them together right now with great results, but I will research it. Thanks and God bless you. Minister.

So you're getting good results out of 20 mcgs of DES? that's great, I was gonna run it at 60, but I'll back it up. Thanks. God bless you. Minister.

20 pre and 20 post, sorry about that, but yes noticeable as far as pump and fullness go

20 pre and 20 post, sorry about that, but yes noticeable as far as pump and fullness go

Thanks for clarifying that. And you take 50 gms of carbs with each shot? Blessings. Minister.

Well, I don't think this is true, I am running them together right now with great results, but I will research it. Thanks and God bless you. Minister.

May well not be and I hope not, but i promise you I read it somewhere on here. I have been about 50 pages back though as im new to all this peptide stuff and wnat to learn as much as possible,may be out of date info and not every thing you read online is true obviously. Anyway theory is one thing but if your getting results then your geting results, theres no arguing with the mirror. Glad your getting results and i wish you the best with it

Thanks for clarifying that. And you take 50 gms of carbs with each shot? Blessings. Minister.

yes, I take a mix of .5 cup of oats, .25 cup rice (standard servings), 1.5 servings fiber powder (walmart metamucil), and about 25 grams regular sugar, blend it together in coffee grinder and then split between pre and postwkout. Sugar is kind of high I know, but this is really the only sugar, outside of from fruit I will eat all day, and I have heard that best time for sugar is pre and postwkout.

yes, I take a mix of .5 cup of oats, .25 cup rice (standard servings), 1.5 servings fiber powder (walmart metamucil), and about 25 grams regular sugar, blend it together in coffee grinder and then split between pre and postwkout. Sugar is kind of high I know, but this is really the only sugar, outside of from fruit I will eat all day, and I have heard that best time for sugar is pre and postwkout.

This is an interesting mix . Now I assume you are talking raw oats and raw rice, or at least that would be the only way to use a coffee grinder, Am I right? or Am I retarded? Blessings, Minister.

This is an interesting mix . Now I assume you are talking raw oats and raw rice, or at least that would be the only way to use a coffee grinder, Am I right? or Am I retarded? Blessings, Minister.

yes, raw, doesnt dissolve or necessarily stay suspended very well. As for the mixture, I eat oats and rice, so I just take a serving of each. I think oats are healthier, but rice is cheaper. I add the fiber powder because of its health benefits, and the sugar more so to add a little sweetness. Nothing really scientific behind it, just taking what I have in my kitchen and I do try to be healthy about it. For the prewkout/first part of wkout drink I add some 0 calories walmart brand water flavoring, and for the postwkout it is mixed with 60-70 grams of whey concentrate protein (economy brand).

I try to limit my grain consumption to basically this time, although I do have oatmeal as part of breakfast, and sometimes find myself having another serving in evening, and try to get the rest of carbs from fruit and veggies.

These peps, probably more the ghrp than the igf, do make me a little hungry, not bad enough I cant control, but it definitely increases the temptation. I have increased food consumption some, not a ton, but I have eaten more this week and scale is basically same (actually down a pound or so, but that can be from many things).

yes, raw, doesnt dissolve or necessarily stay suspended very well. As for the mixture, I eat oats and rice, so I just take a serving of each. I think oats are healthier, but rice is cheaper. I add the fiber powder because of its health benefits, and the sugar more so to add a little sweetness. Nothing really scientific behind it, just taking what I have in my kitchen and I do try to be healthy about it. For the prewkout/first part of wkout drink I add some 0 calories walmart brand water flavoring, and for the postwkout it is mixed with 60-70 grams of whey concentrate protein (economy brand).

I try to limit my grain consumption to basically this time, although I do have oatmeal as part of breakfast, and sometimes find myself having another serving in evening, and try to get the rest of carbs from fruit and veggies.

These peps, probably more the ghrp than the igf, do make me a little hungry, not bad enough I cant control, but it definitely increases the temptation. I have increased food consumption some, not a ton, but I have eaten more this week and scale is basically same (actually down a pound or so, but that can be from many things).

I use dry oats all the time , but I may try your mix just to try something new, since healthy carbs are so limited . The rice you use , Is it reguar white rice?, Blessings friend. Minister.

yes just regular walmart brand white rice, not the healthiest, I know wild, or brown would be better, but they were out of the brown last time I went, so I just picked up what they had. I mean I am serious about this and do want to be healthy, but I am not going to drive to a different store, I will just pick it up next time hopefully! This shows probably why I dont maximize all I have, a true dedication would go to a different store.

yes just regular walmart brand white rice, not the healthiest, I know wild, or brown would be better, but they were out of the brown last time I went, so I just picked up what they had. I mean I am serious about this and do want to be healthy, but I am not going to drive to a different store, I will just pick it up next time hopefully! This shows probably why I dont maximize all I have, a true dedication would go to a different store.

I would say you are maximizing your resources bro. Really appreciate the feedback. Blessings. Minister.

I've been using honey + raisens instead of simple sugars..The honey is predigested by the bees so pases the fastest, not to mention other bennies. Simple suger is like poison with no nutritional value. Not that I avoid it completely.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131