over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptides before steroid cycle

bbg420

Registered
im 30 years old training hard 3.5 years never touched steroids was wondering could i use peptides like ghrp-6 cjc-1295 follistatin and even igf-1 before i do a steroid cycle

Of course you can.

I wouldn't expect anything drastic, but with a good diet the effects are there. (for me at least)

im 30 years old training hard 3.5 years never touched steroids was wondering could i use peptides like ghrp-6 cjc-1295 follistatin and even igf-1 before i do a steroid cycle

I would personally save the folli for when on cycle, unless money is no issue at all. Des without gear is amazing though and ghrp/cjc sghould be run year round year in year out imo,with periods of low dosing and some blast dosing hear and there

I would personally save the folli for when on cycle, unless money is no issue at all. Des without gear is amazing though and ghrp/cjc sghould be run year round year in year out imo,with periods of low dosing and some blast dosing hear and there

How do you blast gh peps I'm curious. I thought there was a saturation dose, 1mcg per kg or something like that

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

How do you blast gh peps I'm curious. I thought there was a saturation dose, 1mcg per kg or something like that

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

What i mean by blast is more do an anti aging dose for a while - ie 100/100 ipam/cjc prebed then just 100 ipam am-or 50/50 pre bed and am. Then blast at 100/100 3-5x a day for a while-preferably on cycle. The thing with satuation dose is that yo can still go higher but its diminishing returns. ie 200mcg of 1pam may give 50% more gh then 100 which is the satauration dose-then 300 a little more still,its just that satuation dose is best bang for buck. I like 200/100 ipam/cjc 3 x a day myself and its definatley better than 100/100

YES...Please do and keep a detailed log. Maybe start with just ghrp, track results, add cjc, track results, continue with both, try DES, track results, try each of the myostatin inhibitors, track results. I'm sure everybody here would greatly appreciate that.

What i mean by blast is more do an anti aging dose for a while - ie 100/100 ipam/cjc prebed then just 100 ipam am-or 50/50 pre bed and am. Then blast at 100/100 3-5x a day for a while-preferably on cycle. The thing with satuation dose is that yo can still go higher but its diminishing returns. ie 200mcg of 1pam may give 50% more gh then 100 which is the satauration dose-then 300 a little more still,its just that satuation dose is best bang for buck. I like 200/100 ipam/cjc 3 x a day myself and its definatley better than 100/100

Ahh ok I get what your saying thank you :)

totally agree on the detailed log. that would be awesome. you seem like the perfect canidate for such a log. we'd all be really thankful to know how you do

Of course you can.

I wouldn't expect anything drastic, but with a good diet the effects are there. (for me at least)

I should clarify, I was only speaking about GHRP's and Mod GRF 1-29. I have not tried folli or igf-1.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131