over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for 20-somethings

fstr03svtcobra

Registered
I'm in my 20's so I'm assuming I have high natty gh levels. Are there any younger guys who can attest to the effectiveness of peptides like cjc xyz or ghrp-x that increase natty gh? And by effectiveness, I'm just meaning fat loss or staying leaner on a bulk. I'm definitely not expecting mass.

I gave my rat GHRP 6 a while back for around 50 days just to see what was up. Not too sure about the fat burning effects or any of that but it definitely made him hungry as hell after pinning.

Thanks for the reply. I still cannot figure out if investing in peps year round would be worth my money. Could any combo of peps at my age really make a difference come show day or is gh the only way to go if I decide to use more than just aas?

You're producing 1-2ius naturally at your age. Cjc/ghrp will produce about 3ius a day. I don't think it's worth it. I think peps are great for older guys who don't produce squat for natty gh.

Hey bro, I'm 25. I ran cjc-1295 w/o dac and ghrp-2 for about 4months last year. I can see without out a doubt that they benefited me. It's nothing like a running a cycle so don't expect that. With this combo you will just feel GOOD. You will sleep better, recover faster and the muscle fullness and pump I got form these too was similar to being ON. Oh.... And you will eat like a champion. There are no downfalls when it comes to this. No pct. it was a win win for me. The pining gets annoying but it worth it.

Thanks for the reply. I still cannot figure out if investing in peps year round would be worth my money. Could any combo of peps at my age really make a difference come show day or is gh the only way to go if I decide to use more than just aas?

If you're serious about using gh but don't have the funding to do so but peptides are in your price range I'd say go for it. I kind of see peptides as a sort of filler supplement for when you're looking to take where you're at and bump it up just a little for low cost.

ghrp2 and cjc1295w/o dac 100 mcg each pin 3x daily,make a differece I can see

Thanks for all the replies. I have the funds for gh, but if I did use it I would only use 4-5 iu tops. I prefer the classical, super-tapered waste, hard look. Is ghrp / cjc comparable to 4 iu or close?

you could try the protocol posted in the best bang for your buck thread. It was cjc no dac and mod grf 100mcg each 3x per day, then 2iu hgh before bed. Also be sure to take the huperzine a. I'll be starting my log on it soon if youre interested just mainly for fat loss thats what I'm looking for on my research rat.

I know of one peptide that works amazing no matter what age you are:

MT2 :love:

I've been using the ghrp ghrh combo for 1 year now (21-22yo) and it has definitely recomped my body and has made it really really hard to gain bodyfat

Hey bro, I'm 25. I ran cjc-1295 w/o dac and ghrp-2 for about 4months last year. I can see without out a doubt that they benefited me. It's nothing like a running a cycle so don't expect that. With this combo you will just feel GOOD. You will sleep better, recover faster and the muscle fullness and pump I got form these too was similar to being ON. Oh.... And you will eat like a champion. There are no downfalls when it comes to this. No pct. it was a win win for me. The pining gets annoying but it worth it.

That sounds great. Perhaps it doesn't directly burn fat then, but all of those things work within the grand sceme of things whether it be mass or fat loss. What was your protocol?

you could try the protocol posted in the best bang for your buck thread. It was cjc no dac and mod grf 100mcg each 3x per day, then 2iu hgh before bed. Also be sure to take the huperzine a. I'll be starting my log on it soon if youre interested just mainly for fat loss thats what I'm looking for on my research rat.

I have read every post in that thread. It's a little confusing to me because honestly I have spent all of my time until now learning as much as possible about dieting and aas. What purpose does the huperzine a serve?

Since you have the funds, forget the peps. Run the gh at 5ius a day. Start at 2ius so your body gets used to the sides and slowly taper up from there.

CJC without DAC and mod grf (1-29) are exactly the same thing.

I gave my rat GHRP 6 a while back for around 50 days just to see what was up. Not too sure about the fat burning effects or any of that but it definitely made him hungry as hell after pinning.

You need to combine a ghrp with a ghrh such as cjc-1295 no dac to see the full benefits. Either one researched alone is nowhere near as effective as when combined. All the gh serum test results (peptide section) are concrete proof of this statement. Although as you highlight there are other uses to the ghrp's when researched alone.

Why not just run 5-10 IUs of good GH a day?

I may just go ahead and run real gh, but i thought peptides might be a way to reap the results of real low dosed gh without some of the sides and cost. Has anyone run 4iu's ed of gh and also the cjc ghrp combo at separate times? How did the results compare?

if your natural peptides are fukin out of this world .. but if you have used or are using aas just get gh youll be disappointed with peps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131