over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for chronic plantar fasciitis?

CurlyTheBull

Newbies
I've been suffering from plantar fasciitis in both feet for going on maybe 10 years now. It used to be debilitating, but I have found footwear, toe spacers, and heal cups that make it so I can manage a normal day at work with acceptable levels of pain. What I can't do is run or play sports of any kind for more than a few minutes without extreme pain for several days after. I was thinking of trying out some peptides to see if I can't get to where I can do a bit of running. So far I'm thinking BPC-157 and TB-500 but I'm just starting to scratch the surface of the wide world of peptides and I'm open to anything.

My stats: 75" tall
226 lbs
9% BF
37 YO
My plan

2x daily 300 mcg BPC-157 (3.2 mg/wk)
2x daily 500 mcg TB-500 (7mg/wk)

I'll inject both peptides right into the foot muscle near the worst pain. I plan to try this for 4 weeks straight and see where I'm at.

It appears most guys don't do daily on the TB500, but daily micro dosing feeds my ocd, and I actually like doing injections, it gives the sensation that I am doing something to help solve the issue, if that makes sense.

One question, there is definitely a relationship between the soleus muscle and the plantar fascia (not exactly rocket surgery there) so maybe hitting the soleus muscle as close to the heal as possible (just above the ankle to the rear) is the better location? Plantar fasciitis is essentially an over use injury and it's mostly the soleus doing the over working. I do stretches and massages (which does help) but my soleus is still strung tight like a fiddle.

So how far off am I? I'm only a couple hours into peptide research. Feel free to toss any ideas my way, at this point I'm too noob to even know what I should be looking for. I have read a bit about front loading, but I gotta read more about that first. This is only a preliminary plan at the moment, nothing has been purchased yet, so any and all modifications are on the table.

I've never used the peptides BPC-157 or TB-500 for healing. At one point in my life I battled plantar fasciitis for about 1 year. I tried every at home remedy, stretching, special sock, frozen water bottle and numerous other self-treatments. I finally broke down and went to see a sports medicine physician. They did a ct scan which confirmed plantar fasciitis. I was lucky not to have any bone spurs. They gave me a cortisone shot into my heel. In one week my plantar fasciitis was gone. That was 5 years ago, it never came back and I've been running 30 miles a week. Thats my experience was plantar fasciitis.

Had plantar fasciitis as well but didn't do the peptides instead I took 6-8 grams of omegas split through out the day for cholesterol purposes but it also cured my plantar fasciitis.

I've been suffering from plantar fasciitis in both feet for going on maybe 10 years now. It used to be debilitating, but I have found footwear, toe spacers, and heal cups that make it so I can manage a normal day at work with acceptable levels of pain. What I can't do is run or play sports of any kind for more than a few minutes without extreme pain for several days after. I was thinking of trying out some peptides to see if I can't get to where I can do a bit of running. So far I'm thinking BPC-157 and TB-500 but I'm just starting to scratch the surface of the wide world of peptides and I'm open to anything.

226 lbs
9% BF
37 YO
My plan

I'll inject both peptides right into the foot muscle near the worst pain. I plan to try this for 4 weeks straight and see where I'm at.

It appears most guys don't do daily on the TB500, but daily micro dosing feeds my ocd, and I actually like doing injections, it gives the sensation that I am doing something to help solve the issue, if that makes sense.

One question, there is definitely a relationship between the soleus muscle and the plantar fascia (not exactly rocket surgery there) so maybe hitting the soleus muscle as close to the heal as possible (just above the ankle to the rear) is the better location? Plantar fasciitis is essentially an over use injury and it's mostly the soleus doing the over working. I do stretches and massages (which does help) but my soleus is still strung tight like a fiddle.

So how far off am I? I'm only a couple hours into peptide research. Feel free to toss any ideas my way, at this point I'm too noob to even know what I should be looking for. I have read a bit about front loading, but I gotta read more about that first. This is only a preliminary plan at the moment, nothing has been purchased yet, so any and all modifications are on the table.
Try doing this excersise daily, I hold the inner direction curl for three seconds, 10 reps in the morning and 10 at night, I have a heel spur on my right foot and fascitis on the left, just walking was painful, doing this got rid of the pain in both feet.

226 lbs
9% BF
37 YO
My plan

So how far off am I? I'm only a couple hours into peptide research. Feel free to toss any ideas my way, at this point I'm too noob to even know what I should be looking for. I have read a bit about front loading, but I gotta read more about that first. This is only a preliminary plan at the moment, nothing has been purchased yet, so any and all modifications are on the

226 lbs
9% BF
37 YO
My plan

So how far off am I? I'm only a couple hours into peptide research. Feel free to toss any ideas my way, at this point I'm too noob to even know what I should be looking for. I have read a bit about front loading, but I gotta read more about that first. This is only a preliminary plan at the moment, nothing

226 lbs
9% BF
37 YO
My plan

How did you get on with the BPC and TB? I’ve been using it for a few injuries and they’re all feeling better!

Those exercises but I literally have to stretch multiple times of the day to help relieve it. still suffering with tight Achilles in my left foot and nothing has helped it

if pain is severe go up to 500mcg x2 daily of BPC157 and 500mcg EOD of TB500 (longer half life no need to shoot ed)

I suffered for a long time at least a couple of yrs
putting arch lifts in shoes you name it.

I changed my footwear from training / running shoes , flip flops
and bought a pair of Keens walking type boots.
They have a high arch and are very firm and lased up tight
was pain to wear at 1st but the stretch helped me
and within a couple of weeks I was pain free.

Lace them up tight clamp the foot down they have very little give
or stretch and walk the pain out.

This is not the cheapest solution but if you have been dealing with it for many years now and its not improving or still causing discomfort there is a fantastic product out made from Amniotic Umbilical/ Placental tissue derived from newborns. The company that I have experience with is called Amniox and I think their product for plantar fasciatis is called Clarix Flo off the top of my head. Several hundred thousand safe success stories with it to date is their claim.
I have used it for fractures, bulging discs, post surgery recovery etc and used it with numerous others for a wide array of healing related issues with great success.
It may be something you want to look into if you cant get it under control any other way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131