over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for growth and strength

lzqosoz94

Newbies
Hi guys, i am currently using CJC 1295 (w/o dac) and ipamorelin, post workout and before bed. I'm 5"8, 180lb, 15% bodyfat, and looking to continue on my bulk gaining strength and muscle. I'm 19 and don't want to fiddle with steroids yet or anything to harsh so i am using Synthetek's metabolic stimulator 3cc.

Is there anything in the form of a peptide or injectable i can add to my plan? I of course supplement with the usual, joint support, multi, fish oil, probiotic, fiber. I also have my nutrition down pat.

Thanks in advance

Honestly the first thing that comes to mind is IGF l3, after that GHRP-2 or 6.

i will of course do my research, but is that something that will down regulate natural production? That peptide also reminds me of a discussion on GH gut, i know there is debate if GH gut is really due to GH, but is this peptide implicated in GH gut?

i will of course do my research, but is that something that will down regulate natural production? That peptide also reminds me of a discussion on GH gut, i know there is debate if GH gut is really due to GH, but is this peptide implicated in GH gut?

There has been some debate about L3 and intestinal growth.
Im sure there's a lot of info on PM regarding that subject.

High doses of Lr3 and long duration's will cause intestinal growth

what about pinning into muscles locally?

Most do, bilateral split inj left and right of the muscle group, still goes systemic and effects intestines (supposedly) its open to debate I think.

Is it okay to use igf with ipam and mod grf? Cause i saw somewhere that it is a no no to use igf while using ipam and mod grf because of insulin release.

Ive always been on the band wagon about GH/IGF gut, but after seeing some pros go from having watermelon bellys to good midsections, I highly doubt its all due to that.

Is it okay to use igf with ipam and mod grf? Cause i saw somewhere that it is a no no to use igf while using ipam and mod grf because of insulin release.

I have done it and I still lost bodyfat I dont think its gonna be a problem.

Ive always been on the band wagon about GH/IGF gut, but after seeing some pros go from having watermelon bellys to good midsections, I highly doubt its all due to that.
The first few times I used IGF I did 70 80 even 100 mcg doses..just flat out stupid in retrospect.
But I noticed GH did it too long term use even at a low dose gave me the gut...however when I came off it shrank down again.
So its not 100% permanent growth IMO.

DES give you amazing pumps and fullness and it's great to use it pre-workout.

LR3 it's great for post-workout since it helps with nutrition shuttling.

A lot of people also do high dosage of MGF for size gain.

You could also do follistatin or myostatin inhibitor which is amazing for fat-loss, size and strength gain.

I thought folli was a fluke? and isn't folli a myostatin inhibitor? I'm very interested in this since its non-hormonal.

Also do you think mod grf with ipamorelin could cause GH gut? I've used 100mcg of each for about a year, and i feel as though my gut has grown a bit.

I thought folli was a fluke? and isn't folli a myostatin inhibitor? I'm very interested in this since its non-hormonal.

Also do you think mod grf with ipamorelin could cause GH gut? I've used 100mcg of each for about a year, and i feel as though my gut has grown a bit.

I doubt very much that combo will cause any GH gut u talk about, most who get that are on very high doses and Ipam just doesn't seem to be able to pulse lots of natty gh unless in multiple daily boom doses.

U may be experiencing some bloating, i get it too, i have abs but my stomach can seem really bloated, quite funny really, i read somewhere gh stores water in the intestines too possibly responsible for the distended look whilst taking it.

Have a break, which after a year i would have had anyway by now and see what happens....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've used peps and gh well over a year with no gut growth. I keep good insulin sensitivity which i believe is key

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've been off LR3 for a day now. I boomed it. Overall the pumps were great, my best results were using high dose (100-150mcg) Lr3, five minutes later a shake with carbs and aminos and protein. I did see some size gains from the beginning to the end of the cycle. I'll remeasure in a few days and see if they are permanent or just the residual effects of the LR3 because of the long half life.

If anyone has any experience with Des 1,3. Whose have you tried and whose is the best?

I've been off LR3 for a day now. I boomed it. Overall the pumps were great, my best results were using high dose (100-150mcg) Lr3, five minutes later a shake with carbs and aminos and protein. I did see some size gains from the beginning to the end of the cycle. I'll remeasure in a few days and see if they are permanent or just the residual effects of the LR3 because of the long half life.

If anyone has any experience with Des 1,3. Whose have you tried and whose is the best?

Tried both...I prefer lr3...always had better results personally

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner