over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for HRT

rharman

Registered
I seem to recall seeing a thread about this, but I can't find it.

I've gotten stuck with bad HGH twice now, so I'm wondering if I'm better off trying peptides for HRT instead of HGH. I'm just looking to simulate the equivalent of 1.5-2iu of good HGH per day. Any reasonably reliable peptide cycles that I should try?

thanks

Thanks.

Any thoughts on dosage for HRT? Those levels are way higher than I want. I can guess, but I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts.

100mcg ghrp-2/100mcg cjc nodac 3x a day will give you about 2iu of gh

Maybe this is a dumb question, but at low doses, would I need to divide it up into three times a day? My ten hour days at work aren't very conducive to that. I have enough trouble sneaking daily HGH injections by the GF.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but at low doses, would I need to divide it up into three times a day? My ten hour days at work aren't very conducive to that. I have enough trouble sneaking daily HGH injections by the GF.

yeah it always better to do more doses then it is to increase the dose, but if you cant you cant. then id prolly do 300mcg ghrp-2/ 200-300mcg cjcnodac, but its prolly gunna make ya pretty hungry. if you havent bought them already id think about switching to mk and cjcdac

Thanks!

Why would you go the MK and DAC route? Is it because I'd like to do once per day? Or do you like that combo better? Just curious. Any benefit of alternating the two?

I did finally find the old DAT posts I remembered. He seems to indicate 100mg of noDAC + GHRP2 at night will be equal to about 2iu, which is what I'm aiming for. Probably start there, get my igf levels checked and up it if it doesn't come out where I want it.

Thanks!

Why would you go the MK and DAC route? Is it because I'd like to do once per day? Or do you like that combo better? Just curious. Any benefit of alternating the two?

I did finally find the old DAT posts I remembered. He seems to indicate 100mg of noDAC + GHRP2 at night will be equal to about 2iu, which is what I'm aiming for. Probably start there, get my igf levels checked and up it if it doesn't come out where I want it.

yeah the mk you only have to take once a day and its an oral ghrp and the cjc with dac you can get away with dosing it only once a week because it has an 8 day half life. tho most people still inject it once a day at night. if your lucky you would get 1iu of gh just from the prebed dose of ghrp-2/cjcnodac.

now that i think of it since your only looking for 2iu you could prolly just run the mk-677 alone and not need anything else.

yeah the mk you only have to take once a day and its an oral ghrp and the cjc with dac you can get away with dosing it only once a week because it has an 8 day half life. tho most people still inject it once a day at night. if your lucky you would get 1iu of gh just from the prebed dose of ghrp-2/cjcnodac.

now that i think of it since your only looking for 2iu you could prolly just run the mk-677 alone and not need anything else.

Thanks! I think I have what I need to get started and have both options ordered. I plan to do igf testing once I get started, and will post my results.

100mcg ghrp-2/100mcg cjc nodac 3x a day will give you about 2iu of gh

So im confused is it cjc WITH dac or cjc WITHOUT dac? I thought it was cjc w dac that has been shown to raise igf???

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

So im confused is it cjc WITH dac or cjc WITHOUT dac? I thought it was cjc w dac that has been shown to raise igf???

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

with DAC is a continuous bleed where no DAC is in pulses. Also, If I am not mistaken, DAC has a week long effect, where no DAC has 12 hours... someone please correct me if I am wrong.

For HRT, I like the old skool DAT basic 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc WITHOUT DAC 3 times a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws