over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptides for MMA

rawwpower

Newbies
Im new to the peptide world, looking to inc them into my mma gameplan. Looking for something to help with repair fast twitch muscle recruitment and for focus any thoughts?

contact PitBullTank, he used to fight MMA

tb500 comes to mind for keeping yourself together but I'd like to see what PB has to say..

mma

Im new to the peptide world, looking to inc them into my mma gameplan. Looking for something to help with repair fast twitch muscle recruitment and for focus any thoughts?

I used to train mma/bjj and then had an unfortunate tib/fib break in 4 places during a grappling session. Underwent two surgeries with a 14" rod, 8" plate, 15 screws, cadaver bone and a sprinkling of bone marrow. That was Jan 6th 2011
now one year and 2 months later, I have been on cjc1295 , GW501516 and MK2866 fro about 15 weeks and I must say that I feel about 10 yrs. younger. All of my tendon injuries from mma/bjj have healed up and my strength and cardio are pretty unreal. I can't wait to get back to grappling and sparring.

TB-500 increases healing, increases pliability and elasticity of ligaments, tendons, and muscle. Excellent peptide for mma.

thanx guys so what would one mma guy run for his rats.

i would love to add some strength Doing mma now has me feelin lost in gym strength.

Dosing

i would love to add some strength Doing mma now has me feelin lost in gym strength.

I am not a big time user and sure don't like pinning multiple times a day so I can tell you that I also trained mma/bjj and decided on the cjc1295 3x per week
along with (GW501516 and MK2866 both are orals) and got some pretty amazing results. The only problem I see is that you will probably gain a few pounds which might move you up a weight class during competition.

As far as energy and strength, it is unreal. All of my tendon pulls from grappling are gone and I just feel much stronger internally. My wrists used to hurt like hell, along with my neck, back, leg and groin. All said, grappling and mma training beats the shit out of you and this, without a shadow of a doubt, helped a lot.

thanx guys

ive been training nat and tell you the the truth its almost impossible at my late 20's to try to make a run but i think the peps can help some with healing. Im also looking for something that helps with focus, vision , stamina, flexibility

Due to an increase doping controls my test subject has converted solely to peptides - primarly experienced in CJC-1295 GHRP-6 and Triptorelin - and he has experienced remarkeble strength and strength endurance gains along with not so welcomed bulk.

My test subjects feedback is that the tolerance/recupartion during a high volume, medium intensity training period is better while on "conventional anabolics" (that is no longer an option) while the performance output is significantly better on pep (if you have to separate the two ) when it comes to strength gains and strength endurance.

The aggression or "well being" is not that strong while solely on pep. so the stress can sometimes get to you during practice. The muscle elasticity seems to be better (at least in theory ) so muscle tears etc. are not that freuqent when comparing to test. that actually lowers collgen 3 levels (higher risk of a pull)

My test subject is slated to have competitions starting soon. He has been sidetrack by injuries and has now ordered some "instructional DVDs" from Ergopep to help him with that problem and he is intrigued by their TB-500

Hope that helps in some way

TB-500 increases healing, increases pliability and elasticity of ligaments, tendons, and muscle. Excellent peptide for mma.

What is this TB-500 you speak of? I have seen it pop up the last couple of days but can't find it for sale on sites.

I do MMA, and use GHRP2 and CJC 1295 no DAC, 2x a day. It makes the joints feel a little better and recover a little better. Nothing ground breaking, but I'll take every little bit. Next fights apr 27.

What is this TB-500 you speak of? I have seen it pop up the last couple of days but can't find it for sale on sites.

It's also called Thymosin Beta 4 Peptides. Excellent healing properties. Ergo carries them at a very very affordable price. Should give it a shot.

It's also called Thymosin Beta 4 Peptides. Excellent for healing and recovery. Ergo carries them at a very very affordable price. Should give it a shot.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws