over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for nerve damage

megarips250

Registered
Hi everyone, so I suffered a very bad injury about two and a half years ago that resulted in atrophy in my left arm. Mostly in my tricep... anyways, I haven’t been able to train comfortably for a long time and I took a year off from the gym and from gear. 6 months ago I did develop Alopecia auto immune disorder. Now that I’m cleaned out of all AAS and I gave myself ample time to recover I want to get back in the gym and be as healthy as I can be. I just ordered these products:

Acetyl D-Glucosamine (IM)
Glutathione (IM)
NAC/COQ10 (IM)
TB500 (IM) I plan on using 1 bottle a week for the first 4 weeks and then tapering down
Synthergine

Are there any other products y’all can recommend to help me recover, strengthen my joints/bones, help me increase my healthy immune system?

I was thinking about using high dose L Carnitine, Alflutop, MK677, injectable ALCAR, and even using some form of synthol or Hyaluronic acid to help balance my physique since I have atrophy.

I really appreciate all of you who take the time to read my post and give me your opinions. I want nothing more than to be healthy and happy again. In order for me to be happy again is to get back in the gym and do what I love... train.

BPC 157 has been a miracle for me!

i would also say BPC157 and TB500 are your best chances.
Evomuse had a supplement some years ago called Nerve restore or something like this and there were tons of users who rated it highly.
Not sure if it is still available but maybe worth a try.

BPC , TB500 , as mentioned.
I think either igf lr3 or peg mgf would prove useful as well?

Off topic of peptides but on topic with nerve damage. It may be worth looking into Stamet's Protocol. As someone with both a traumatic brain injury and nerve damage from a roadside bomb/IED, I've found this to be useful.

Paul Stamet’s Niacin/Lion’s Mane Protocol

What is the nature of the injury? Nerves can regenerate but it's been two and a half years. What does imaging show, what have the doctors said about this and what is their recommendation?

I don't think peptides will do much for nerve damage. I had herniated discs in my neck back in 2017, C4 and C7. Left side was pretty much paralyzed. Couldn't really move my arm for 8 weeks, then got back into working out upper body. Went from pressing 100s on incline for sets of 20, repping out 365 on bench, to could barely bench a 20lb dumbbell with my left arm. It's like I never worked out before. Just kept trying, went up 5lbs or so every week. Took about 8 months and could press 100s for a couple reps. Just kept working out, and slowly got my strength back. Although I don't flat bench anymore, I think in the last year, I finally got stronger than what I was prior to the injury. The brain will find a way, to use other nerve paths to send the signal as long as it's not completely crushed.

Although, I made progress and feel pretty good now, I can still notice the difference between my left pec and left arm. Pec was atrophied really bad, now it's hard to tell the difference between right or left but if you look really close you can see the right one is a bit fuller. The left arm is 1/2" smaller and although it's gotten better, I don't have the same mind muscle connection as with my right arm. I'm sure the injury has held my progress back (since my right side was limited by left for a long time) but overall I'm very happy at the recovery.

Not sure if it relates, but you just have to give it time. As a neuro surgeon told me, it might never be the same as before but you will recover. What I think worked for me, is slowing down the lifts and really trying to feel the muscles. Figured since I can't lift heavy, at least I will focus on making the workout tough.

As far as supplements, I only took for a bit so not sure if it helped, but there is research showing that Lion's mane extract helps speed up nerve regeneration. Might be worth giving a shot.

I myself have nerve damage too which results in a paralysed right serratus. So no latspreads for me.
Having it for almost a year now. Various drs said time will tell if it will heal. Getting a little bit more mind muscle connection month by month. I am aiming for NMN, but still waiting for larger studies to confirm its worth it. But then again, maybe i just should take the plunge and use it.

Ara-290 aka Cibinetide is a peptide for exactly this. Expensive and who the heck knows what they are really selling you.

Alpha-lipoic acid and pamitoletholamide are both neuroprotective, decrease neuropathic pain, and can attenuate compressive nerve damage. I have some nerve compression by muscles in the upper traps as well as the thoracic outlet, and the two above substances have both helped with the chronic pain and symptoms.
Cerebrolysin contains brain as well as nerve growth factors if you are looking for peptides. Progesterone promotes myelin production, it is often low in men on long term exogenous androgens. Search Google scholor if interested and studies will be found.

B complex and pqq I take but I'm interested in what others have to say too

Alpha-lipoic acid and pamitoletholamide are both neuroprotective, decrease neuropathic pain, and can attenuate compressive nerve damage. I have some nerve compression by muscles in the upper traps as well as the thoracic outlet, and the two above substances have both helped with the chronic pain and symptoms.
Cerebrolysin contains brain as well as nerve growth factors if you are looking for peptides. Progesterone promotes myelin production, it is often low in men on long term exogenous androgens. Search Google scholor if interested and studies will be found.
Thank you for this input- I’ve had reattachment surgeries on both triceps, right bicep and right rotator cuff - on all of these the muscles don’t get stimulated as good as they used to regardless of mind muscle link etc
I’ve been wanting to look into the possibility of nerve damage being the issue

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner