over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides + GH thoughts on this???

2jacked4u

Registered
Well after reading non stop on the infrmation here and the web I would like to get the professional muscle crews opinion on combining the 2..... as in using the peps (cjc-1293 w/out dac, ghrp-6, follisation) 150mcg 2x a day and then using GH 4 units the next. And when I say GH I mean good american :).

Oh and I would like to say thanks very much for all of you that have taken a chance to use these items on your precious pets, and keeping us here updated. Stay safe and grow....

I find it hard to believe that no one has a opinion on this question.

A lot of people combine gh with peps and get very good results. Are you saying you want to use the peptides one day and the hgh the next day?

I think that if you put your question in the search engine you will find the answers/opinions you're looking for. This is a subject that has been gone over many times over; thats why people are not responding to your question.

A split like your suggesting is fine; you can also run gh the same day as well. If you have the peptides I see no reason to not run them every day though with 2 iu of you gh. either once a day or every day. Are you trying to get a specific result?

I was doing 2.5IU GH a day for 2 months. Now I switched to 100ug GHRP6/100ug CJC followed by 1.25IU GH (10 minutes later) then eat. Three times a day. Its working great so far.

I do this, the pep combo everyday, 3 times. And then the pep and ten minutes later Gh post workout, about 3-4 times a week. Don't see the benefit of doing gh instead of peps one day. Why not get the natural pep boost and then add the GH on top of that 10 minutes later. Only been about a month and first time with both compounds so not sure what to compare it to. But I feel great and seem to be growing. Some other items in the protocal as well. This seems to make the most sense to me, based on my research.

I think that if you put your question in the search engine you will find the answers/opinions you're looking for. This is a subject that has been gone over many times over; thats why people are not responding to your question.

A split like your suggesting is fine; you can also run gh the same day as well. If you have the peptides I see no reason to not run them every day though with 2 iu of you gh. either once a day or every day. Are you trying to get a specific result?

I find it funny that the first paragraph in your response is referring me to search this topic, trust me I always search the before posting a question. That maybe why my post count is so low Vs. my join date unlike yourself. I’m asking IF someone groups real GH with the peptides. And to clear things up I’m not suggesting

I maybe should have been a little clearer on my question…..
I wanted to know if anyone does this, and if so how do they like it? What are the results? Is it better to do one or the other?

I was doing 2.5IU GH a day for 2 months. Now I switched to 100ug GHRP6/100ug CJC followed by 1.25IU GH (10 minutes later) then eat. Three times a day. Its working great so far.

Any noticeable results so far?

I do this, the pep combo everyday, 3 times. And then the pep and ten minutes later Gh post workout, about 3-4 times a week. Don't see the benefit of doing gh instead of peps one day. Why not get the natural pep boost and then add the GH on top of that 10 minutes later. Only been about a month and first time with both compounds so not sure what to compare it to. But I feel great and seem to be growing. Some other items in the protocal as well. This seems to make the most sense to me, based on my research.

Good stuff! Keep us posted on your results. And be safe

A lot of people combine gh with peps and get very good results. Are you saying you want to use the peptides one day and the hgh the next day?

Yes... in a sense.

This is exactly what I do. Peps every day, and gh 4x per week. Is it working? Not so sure ... had great results on peps alone back in sept. but things have leveled off. Body adapts. My igf readings are good tho 400-500.

I find it funny that the first paragraph in your response is referring me to search this topic, trust me I always search the before posting a question. That maybe why my post count is so low Vs. my join date unlike yourself. I’m asking IF someone groups real GH with the peptides. And to clear things up I’m not suggesting

I maybe should have been a little clearer on my question…..
I wanted to know if anyone does this, and if so how do they like it? What are the results? Is it better to do one or the other?

Thats ok; I find it funny that you would post a question that has been gone over a hundred times and is easily available in the search engine. Your post was so popular that the second person to post it was: You. So maybe you not posting is a good thing

Thats ok; I find it funny that you would post a question that has been gone over a hundred times and is easily available in the search engine. Your post was so popular that the second person to post it was: You. So maybe you not posting is a good thing

You are the exact example of a reason why people don't post questions on a discussion board. I didn't really realize this was google, is it? Just because I start a thread with a question dosent mean I didn't do a search. I mean maybe you also know how many times I shit a day or toilet paper squares I use. Your contribution to my thread and this board has been shit. So do myself and others a favor and join another discussion forum.

And to the others who have replied thanks for your feedback and info. Stay safe and grow

Actually I offered advice to you on where you could find the answers to your questions because you posted twice, the second time wondering why or if anyone had an opinion on your topic. I was simply directing you to where you could find the answer you were looking for. You did not like my advising you to the search engine for reasons known only to you. You simply could have stated you had tried this; but instead chose to insult me. I've been a member since 07 but lost my status while in Iraq so I had to resign up. Does this make me more qualified? No, there are guys who have been here two weeks that are smarter than people who have been here for years. My mistake was taking your insults personally and taking the low road as well. For this I am sorry. Best of luck to you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131