over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides, growth and Multiple sclerosis

MakeItMethylated

Registered
I have had relapse/remitting MS for 10 years

Is there anyway either peptides or GH can help remyelination of damaged nerves? I've done ghrp6/cjc295 no dac in the past and it improved the way it felt dramatically. I've been lifting 7-8 years and have never been too strong, is this cause of my nervous system? If anyone has some advice to help me fix my damaged CNS I would appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro I had two disks replaced ,got two prosthesis in my lower back I get my nerves burned off every 6 months ,my nerves grow back in under 4 months. If that helps any I'm on 4 iu ed

Hey bro I had two disks replaced ,got two prosthesis in my lower back I get my nerves burned off every 6 months ,my nerves grow back in under 4 months. If that helps any I'm on 4 iu ed

I've been cheap with growth but I think I'm gonna run more for to see if it helps my nerves.

From my experience as long as it's legit gh it will work 6 iu a day for sure I'm just too cheap and just run 4 iu ed lol amongst other things good luck bro it's a painful journey we are on

From my experience as long as it's legit gh it will work 6 iu a day for sure I'm just too cheap and just run 4 iu ed lol amongst other things good luck bro it's a painful journey we are on

I usually only run 2 ius a day. I got 3 people to take care of so it's not easy being on disability, working a menial part time job and affording all my aas/hgh lol

I wish you luck, I'm willing to try anything to at least feel like I don't have MS. Strength would be nice. Some people told me tb500 and the BPC 157, but I'm pretty sure that's just for injuries.

thank you thats what i was planing on trying tb 500 and 157, if i get good results i will post them,t i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy lol but I'm lucky i still go to the gym it took me a few years to get back in there

Not sure if the Sphingolin supplement would help.

Also there has been some study into 72 hour water fasting to reset the immune system and combat auto-immunity issues.

If multiple 72 hour fasts won't work the guy who did the research on this stuff made up a program called fast mimicking diet.

Fasting-mimicking diet shows promise against MS

I hope you will be healed by God or any means available!

Lower levels of testosterone may be a risk factor for rapid disability accrual, testosterone is neuroprotective.
Testosterone seems to be protective against synaptic preservation. In addition, research testosterone is able to cross the blood-brain barrier in its free form and directly influence neuronal cells. It also protects spinal cord neurons from glutamate toxicity, and protects from oxidative stress in neuronal cell lines.
GH/Ighf-1 have the potential to regenerate the sheath in question. Im not familiar with the exact mechanism but it seems to enhance the Testosterone therapy for this purpose.
Both above are support therapies showing lots of promises delaying and managing MS.
A big leap in recent treatments is Thymosin beta 4 (Tbeta4) i with potential therapy of multiple sclerosis (MS). Neurological Functional Recovery has been attained in mice studies and folks experimenting have reported improvement.
This is NOT medical advise.

You should maybe get on some MS boards and see what people are trying. This board, well guys are just going to throw things up against the wall without much if any expertise in the area.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131