over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides in Europe

michal

Registered
Hello guys, i am from Europe and i would like to order peptides from sponsor PP, but i have worries about customs. Are here some guys from Europe, whose successfully ordered and got their stuff through Customs? THANK you.

Or is here somebody who is from EU and have some source here in EU? Please send me PM and share, thanks.

me. hi. I stay in the fucked Italy LOL and if i place an order from China for example,there's the 99% of probability the hateful Customs will block,stop and check and return at mittent the order-pack. I've tried 3 times yet,and always they have got to stop and return at mittent telling ma about those product aren't approved here.
So,i place my orders from Canada or US and they arrive. Just only one time the hatefull Customs stopped a Canadian order of mine. However i called my supplier and he resent me a newpack and it's arrived. However i think italy is too severe and sucks LOL

yes... italy is a pain in this case...

but anywhere else you ll get it pretty sure..

just got mine (austria) ... but customs charged me another 45$ ... when it comes with EMS it has to go through customs... if delivered by DHL or anyone else you have a pretty good chance to avoid customs..

hello guys, sorry to bring old threads up, but this is exactly what I was looking for too. I'm from Slovenia(EU) and interested in ordering research peptides online (especially Ipamorelin / GRF(1-29) / IGF-1 lr3)..

What I would like to know is if there are any good sources here in Europe or else which is the best (source) option to order safely to my country.

All PM's are welcome thank you! :D

Southern Research ships internationally via FedEx. I've heard from one guy in Australia who received no problem. Their banner is at the bottom of the forum.

me. hi. I stay in the fucked Italy LOL and if i place an order from China for example,there's the 99% of probability the hateful Customs will block,stop and check and return at mittent the order-pack. I've tried 3 times yet,and always they have got to stop and return at mittent telling ma about those product aren't approved here.
So,i place my orders from Canada or US and they arrive. Just only one time the hatefull Customs stopped a Canadian order of mine. However i called my supplier and he resent me a newpack and it's arrived. However i think italy is too severe and sucks LOL

Yeah bro, I'm in Italy too and I know too well what you're talkin' about.
Customs are f'n vampires that suck our money to pay their salaries. :mad:
You ordered from US without problems? Can you PM where do you bought them? I wish to use 'em but from China it's sure they seize 'em. :(

What I would like to know is if there are any good sources here in Europe or else which is the best (source) option to order safely to my country.

There are only a very few sources that are based in europe.
To order peps, i would advise you to order in the US.

The EU customs usually don't block these orders because they simply don't know what they are. I even know a guy who received his order though there was written in the description (on the package) : "Peptides".

Even if they know, i guess they don't hold it since it's for "research purposes".

But definitely AVOID China !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner