over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides on cruise

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
If you could choose only one peptide on a cruise what would it be? I don't want to spend fortune on some crazy combos. I believe in simplicity. What would be your choice?

1 is useless, you need a combinaison.
GHRP-2
MOD-GRF 1-29
IPAMORELIN

peptide is kind of a general term (but I understand)

For the most potent
Igf-1 li3

If we're talking about secretagogues
CJC with dac in my experience is the best version it (for me) was by far the best of the secretagogues) more effective than the others, doesn't have to be shot many times a day and doesn't have the sides ghrp has or more so with mk.

Many people like to talk about "GH bleed" with CJC with dac but at the same time a lot of people push many times a day dosing with HGH. When we take dac t's not just a linear release because we get moments where our body releases grelin.

But technically speaking it would be HGH

As stated, using 1 is useless. The below I've ran a few times with good results while cruising. It's a lot of pinning, tedious, and not really cheap.

IGF-1:
50mcg post workout

CJC 1295 w/ DAC:
500mcg 2x/week
Before bed

Frag 176:
200mcg daily
90 min after lunch, 90 min before next meal

GHRP 6:
500mcg daily
30 min before meal 2

GHRP 2:
500mcg 2-3 nights/week
30 min before meal

Ipamorelin:
250mcg daily
30 min before pre workout shake

Agreed just use GH but to answer the question I would second MP and say CJC with DAC. It was very good solo around 2-3mg a week iirc it's been years ago

With the great testing of generic HGH and the tediousness and cost of peptides to run many properly it feels like we are at the juncture of "what's the point" when it comes to peptides. I mean look at the regimens posted all over the place. Just buy 200 iu of hgh for $250 and call it a day.

Like a lot of people been saying just get HGH... There are other peptides out there that have unique properties but when it comes to secretagogues, at this point why? Growth hormone will be less expensive have less sides and actually cost less at this point if we compare similar results even greater results.

Peptides that are unique and I can see a place for. Bpc-157, tb500, igf-1, mgf is said to not work but in my experience it does and it's pretty cheap. HGH frag is another one that has a bad rep but if you already running HGH and are really lean already, and can't run more GH due to sides it definitely works but tolerance builds up fast. I tried some that my mom got from a hormone replacement clinic / compounding pharmacy and the stuff definitely worked.

Like a lot of people been saying just get HGH... There are other peptides out there that have unique properties but when it comes to secretagogues, at this point why? Growth hormone will be less expensive have less sides and actually cost less at this point if we compare similar results even greater results.

Peptides that are unique and I can see a place for. Bpc-157, tb500, igf-1, mgf is said to not work but in my experience it does and it's pretty cheap. HGH frag is another one that has a bad rep but if you already running HGH and are really lean already, and can't run more GH due to sides it definitely works but tolerance builds up fast. I tried some that my mom got from a hormone replacement clinic / compounding pharmacy and the stuff definitely worked.
Definitely good points here. Personally, I get horrendous water retention beyond two IU of growth hormone per day. So if I could find a peptide regimen that could limit that particular side then I would certainly give it a try.

And other peptides have effects distinct from HGH to warrant their use. Things like BPC, TB500,MT-2, etc.

That said, I see no utility in going to secretagogues versus actual HGH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws