over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides really cheaper than HGH?

Grevious Angel

Newbies
I hear everyone say this, but i just don't see it. Especially for low doses of HGH - 2iu a day - (I do 5 on 2 off.) So even if we just round it out - $200 for 1 kit last over a 100 days. $500 for over a year.

It also only takes one pin a day.

Peptides on the other hand take 3 pins a day, plus a medium pain to get them measured out and drawn.

GHRP6 (5mg) - $25
CJC (2mg) - $25 (so actually $60ish for 50 100mcg doses)

at 100mcg per dose that's 50 doses - but you need 3 doses a day - I get about 2 weeks out of this (+/- 1 dose).

1 year HGH - $500
1 year CJC/GHRP6 - $1300 (plus 3 times the pins)

I know this is a little bit apples to oranges since 3 doses of pep's is supposed to equal 5-7 IU of hgh. I don't take anything near that of HGH.

This is not meant to incite animosity between sponsors, just idle musings for a slow day at work.

ahhaha awesome

im always broke cuz im not good with money

but there are other positives over rHGH, you know?

how much is a lawyer and bail money?

also, purity quality issues will always be around but ive heard more fucked up stories from chinese generics than peps. ime.

oh also, if you shop around and find good people,,,,25 bucks per peps, no way!!! more like half of that

plus IME,,,otehrs can chime in,,,,endo GH pulses are much much better and stronger. just my thought.

I don't disagree with your point about legality.

I personally find the effects of 2iu of HGH to be far better than 3 X 100mcg's of pep's in my experience.

I am drawn to pep's based on the theory of long term HGH being like long term TRT - eventually you have to be on it forever, as your own production compensates. But my bodies production is slowing anyway cause i am getting old, lol.

My body is never going to produce the same HGH or test it did in my 20's anyway. Hell i am not trying to duplicate my 20's anyway (just hoping for mid 30's, lol).

thats good to know,

i only say stronger from my results (positives and sides) from peps vs gh

i used mini quick human grade stuff and elitropin that got tested to be 98% and they worked, i love em, but i guess its awesome to have choices and options others can shop around, all good.

bro, i think these GHRH and GHRP studies were done on folks OLDER than you and they never ran out of GH from their pituitary

im pretty sure on that

any thoughts?

either way i think one should use what you are most comfortable and happy with, so im not asking you to change team lol,,,just sharing thoughts

for info only, which brand are you using currently? no need to name sources just the basic info please.

Iv done ghrp/cjc with gh and without gh and and dont realy think i seen much if anything diferant without other then maybe dreams.I dont know if ill be back on ghrp/cjc next time around.I was on them for couple months or more.

GHRP with CJC blows away GH to me every time.........cheaper also. I NEVER felt like this on GH.........

Same here and my joints feel great... I also like the fact that your using your bodies own GH and not putting outside Gh into your body..

I have only been playing with Pep's for about 90 days. It's pretty subjective but I find 2IU (Omnitrope) to be considerably better than 100mcg's x 3 a day of cjc/6.

OK maybe not "considerably" - but still better.

The sleep from HGH is amazing, it's actually my favorite part. I do not get the super deep sleep from pep's.

I figure I will try pep's for another 90 days. that will be 6 months total. Then go back to HGH for 6 months. I may stay alternating like that for a while.

I went to pep's for a couple reasons, but also because the omnitrope is outrageously priced. When I was looking at some of the sponsors prices for HGH vs pep's it made me wonder if price was really a consideration. I'll probably try one of sponsors as they are way cheaper than the omni I am using.

Well

I have only been playing with Pep's for about 90 days. It's pretty subjective but I find 2IU (Omnitrope) to be considerably better than 100mcg's x 3 a day of cjc/6.

The sleep from HGH is amazing, it's actually my favorite part. I do not get the super deep sleep from pep's.

I figure I will try pep's for another 90 days. that will be 6 months total. Then go back to HGH for 6 months. I may stay alternating like that for a while.

I went to pep's for a couple reasons, but also because the omnitrope is outrageously priced. When I was looking at some of the sponsors prices for HGH vs pep's it made me wonder if price was really a consideration. I'll probably try one of sponsors as they are way cheaper than the omni I am using.

I have peps real cheap on my site at hernonspantry.com Try follistatin and Myostatin

yeah some GHRPs can cause some issues for certain folks.

i like G6 but others like ipamorelin since its more GH release specific and some like GHRP2

i was told G6's GH boosting action is only 25% of its whole activity, so users switch around for the best suited pep for their body.

yeah some GHRPs can cause some issues for certain folks.

i like G6 but others like ipamorelin since its more GH release specific and some like GHRP2

i was told G6's GH boosting action is only 25% of its whole activity, so users switch around for the best suited pep for their body.

Ya.. The G6 makes my muscle hard as rocks.. Makes me veiny too....

I have had better mass gains with peps/slin than gh/slin.....and I'm just as lean....i think in part due to GH inducing insulin resistance

I get much better effects on low dose GH then on regular dosing of peptides.
Most people that I have talked to do also.

Now with that said, IMO, taking both GH and peptides is the way to go.
Before I took off for xmas, I was doing GH on MWF, and peptides on T,TH, Sat, and taking off Sunday. I really liked that combo, and would bet it would be hard for your body to become immune like it can when using one thing alone.

Plang did you get your midsection like that from the peps? hahha nice

longer GH peak in plasma = more funny sides? makes sense.

every post i have to throw an analogy cuz thats how visualize shit,,,,morning am dbol dosing or oral PH pulses vs frquent dosing throughout the day both shut down but all relative and different postives/negatives.

our cort/e/DA/T highest in the morning, mess with that i guess the body's 'alarm' system finds you a little faster

okay analogy done.

I get much better effects on low dose GH then on regular dosing of peptides.
Most people that I have talked to do also.

Now with that said, IMO, taking both GH and peptides is the way to go.
Before I took off for xmas, I was doing GH on MWF, and peptides on T,TH, Sat, and taking off Sunday. I really liked that combo, and would bet it would be hard for your body to become immune like it can when using one thing alone.

cool split

i was doing some what like that 3 on 1 off,,,,first three rHGH,,off, then peps and so forth

hmm, who knows man,,,mix might be the next hot thing hahahah,

interesting though,,,since i was on HGH for a long time,,,i will go back to peps and compare,

you are wrong here that 3 x 100 mcg peps = 5iu hgh x 3 a day
ofcourse 2iu way cheaper than that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner