over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides that actually do something?

Mt2 works. I get plenty of sun and easy to tan so don't really need this

Ghrp6 is uncontrollable appetite in a bottle

Igflr3 crazy pumps and gives an better appearance felt like I got stronger also

Cjc not sure if I got anything from it

Pt141 used a couple times not enough to determine its effect on libido

Pegmgf nothing noticable

Only MT2 for me…. Anything else is AAS & GH.

Cage

TB-500: absolutely helps with inflammation like tendonitis and such.

BCP-157: definitely helped speed recovery after injuries and surgery.

Every GHRP: definitely increase HGH levels as well as IGF1 serum levels , I don't find them anywhere near as cost effective or convenient as quality generic HGH

IGF-1-LR3: helped maintain fullness and ou.ls when dieting very hard , probably helped lose fat.

HGH-FRAG: helped with fat lose when taken pre cardio and training , again use quality HGH and get more.bang for you buck
would be cool to finalize this and make it a sticky , we can even do votes first for what we will write for each peptide, but viable reference guide.

Mt2 works. I get plenty of sun and easy to tan so don't really need this

Ghrp6 is uncontrollable appetite in a bottle

Igflr3 crazy pumps and gives an better appearance felt like I got stronger also

Cjc not sure if I got anything from it

Pt141 used a couple times not enough to determine its effect on libido

Pegmgf nothing noticable
That GHRP 6 appetite blood sugar crash thing is how I tell how good the peptide is, you could eat a full dinner, 30
Minutes pop it and be dying for a bag(s) of gummi bears!

The first thing is getting a good source. Once that happens there are a range of peps that work for the purpose IMO.

BPC157 and TB500: I have used to heal tendonitis. It takes a few cycles through a few vials at least for me.

GHRP2: subtle but after using it for a year my wife gfot mad at me because in pictures 5 years apart I was looking younger in the older pictures. Also seemed to aid in metabolism and sleep.

GHRP6: Like GHRP2 only insatiable appetite.

IGF-LR3: Great stuff if you can a real version. Dramatic leaning, filling in and pumps. Like most of the PEDs though it is temporary.

CJC1295 DAC: works well. Some of the letter companies you have to be careful because at least for me this stuff make me go hypo. It will cause CTS in wrists and some numbness in fingers like GH. I pair it with GHRP2.

CJC1295 no DAC: Got nothing from it over several attempts.

GRF1-29: Junk, got nothing.

Frag 176-191: Got nothing. Some people respond to it apparently.

GH: A full replacement dose for me is 1-1.5 iu EOD. My IGF-1 goes from 100 to 220 and that is the top of the range for my age. With that said GH is one of the best peptide/protein supplements. Leaning, nutrient partitioning, workout recovery.. the stuff is hard to beat and at an iu a day it really doesn't cost all that much even for pharma pens.

MT2: Nothing better available to darken your skin. Just came back from my annual 5 day beach outing and I went from Northern Italian to Sicilian again.
“BPC157 and TB500: I have used to heal tendonitis. It takes a few cycles through a few vials at least for me.”

Can you elaborate on your thoughts and what it does not the Wikipedia copy and paste, I mean sure the info u think is legit. With peptides I found the only reliable intel is anecdotal most the shit on the web is trash, I’m 43 now GH used to always be enough but I tend to stay with tendinitis in my elbows now. Peptides also seem to be the most risky so I am usually remiss to try the newer ones and was never gonna try these but so many legit dudes on here rep them

I had a balky shoulder. I used BPC157 for 2 months and the pain disappeared (nothing drastic, just went to the gym one day and noticed it no longer hurt). Perhaps it would have cured itself on its own, I am not sure. But, if I encounter this condition again, I will use it again based on my personal experience.

That GHRP 6 appetite blood sugar crash thing is how I tell how good the peptide is, you could eat a full dinner, 30
Minutes pop it and be dying for a bag(s) of gummi bears!
Even the smallest dose makes me feel that crash it's crazy. I wonder how this would work with people having bad loss of appetite. The ravenous hunger ghrp6 generates hits me quickly like 10 min after injection

The first thing is getting a good source. Once that happens there are a range of peps that work for the purpose IMO.

BPC157 and TB500: I have used to heal tendonitis. It takes a few cycles through a few vials at least for me.

GHRP2: subtle but after using it for a year my wife gfot mad at me because in pictures 5 years apart I was looking younger in the older pictures. Also seemed to aid in metabolism and sleep.

GHRP6: Like GHRP2 only insatiable appetite.

IGF-LR3: Great stuff if you can a real version. Dramatic leaning, filling in and pumps. Like most of the PEDs though it is temporary.

CJC1295 DAC: works well. Some of the letter companies you have to be careful because at least for me this stuff make me go hypo. It will cause CTS in wrists and some numbness in fingers like GH. I pair it with GHRP2.

CJC1295 no DAC: Got nothing from it over several attempts.

GRF1-29: Junk, got nothing.

Frag 176-191: Got nothing. Some people respond to it apparently.

GH: A full replacement dose for me is 1-1.5 iu EOD. My IGF-1 goes from 100 to 220 and that is the top of the range for my age. With that said GH is one of the best peptide/protein supplements. Leaning, nutrient partitioning, workout recovery.. the stuff is hard to beat and at an iu a day it really doesn't cost all that much even for pharma pens.

MT2: Nothing better available to darken your skin. Just came back from my annual 5 day beach outing and I went from Northern Italian to Sicilian again.
This is key GREAT SOURCE
Imo peptides aren't used as much because people know 80% of the peptides are shit and not what seller says they are.

As time goes on maybe another 5 year max shit will get better because 5 years ago shit was worse

You know what I'm saying - I don't trust those fuckers

Even people selling hgh - then you get a blood test 3 hour mark - couldn't that be another peptide besides hgh ?

I'm not educated on most things I just conclude like a moron

In my experience, only MT-2 works, however I have not tried BPC157.
When peptides hit the market around 2010, I can say that I used IGF and the shit was legit and strong. It worked. I have tried many brands since then and it's all junk "compared" to what I used in 2010. I think the stuff out now is not pure at all.
Only my experience though, I have no data to prove either way. The companies love to push a COA saying they are pure but not buying it.

“BPC157 and TB500: I have used to heal tendonitis. It takes a few cycles through a few vials at least for me.”

Can you elaborate on your thoughts and what it does not the Wikipedia copy and paste, I mean sure the info u think is legit. With peptides I found the only reliable intel is anecdotal most the shit on the web is trash, I’m 43 now GH used to always be enough but I tend to stay with tendinitis in my elbows now. Peptides also seem to be the most risky so I am usually remiss to try the newer ones and was never gonna try these but so many legit dudes on here rep them
It's been a while since I used them. 500 mcg of each close to the site of pain as you can. Every day or every other day. I had tendonitis in my forearmin the brachalis and it was pretty much years it was bothering me with little relief. I did 2 cources with the peptides and it pretty much went away. After the first course it came back. After the second course it was pretty much resolved. It may have lingered some but it's been pretty good for a couple of years at this point.

GH
HMG/HCG (HMG is far better though)
MT2

I had a balky shoulder. I used BPC157 for 2 months and the pain disappeared (nothing drastic, just went to the gym one day and noticed it no longer hurt). Perhaps it would have cured itself on its own, I am not sure. But, if I encounter this condition again, I will use it again based on my personal experience.
I may chk it out my elbows always have tendinitis thx

TB500 & BPC157 helped a torn meniscus & cartillage damage in my knee...it's in better shape than my healthy knee. By far the best peptides...along with MT2, that stuff turns you into Jersey Shore tan lol

Let's talk peptides. I feel most of the time when people talk about their peptide use they sorta, kinda, maybe, think it did something. In your experience what peptides have you tried that you can say definitively made a difference? Conversely what have you taken and you felt did nothing or are unsure if it did anything.

I'll go fist
Melanotan 2- Tan, insane libido, massive erections. This shit definitely works!
PT-141-Same thing as MT2 just no tan.
DSIP-I've only tried it twice and I can't say for certain it did anything.
Need a double blind study but doubtful it will conducted. It’s the only logical way to determine true efficacy.

Need a double blind study but doubtful it will conducted. It’s the only logical way to determine true efficacy.
WE could have enough people here on this site but the problem is everyone is currently using polypharmacy so the results would be almost impossible to interpret. You need about 3000 peptide virgins, a sponsor, a statistician, defined end points and a partridge in a pear tree.

WE could have enough people here on this site but the problem is everyone is currently using polypharmacy so the results would be almost impossible to interpret. You need about 3000 peptide virgins, a sponsor, a statistician, defined end points and a partridge in a pear tree.
I had to look up the word first. Yes, I agree.

C
So what is BPC 157 in your own words and what it does, can it be used preventatively for joints? Any long term concerns?

MT 2 works amazing I’m a blue eyed Norse/German and when I run it people ask me if I’m part indian

GHRPs work wonders

Ipamrolein is solid imo

Sermorlein works too and does help me sleep a tad better

Have run IGF-1 and had runs where I think it was there and not there and yes I mixed it with the proper reconstitution mix. I think if you’ve got enough GH and insulin in you already it’s a waste but again genetics prolly play a role here bc I have guys who live by it with solid solid results.
Can you elaborate on your statement ghrps work wonders? as far as ghrp2 and ghrp6, what’s so great about them? never tried either so just curious, mt2 is awesome and definitely works wonders, it can actually make you look like a different race lol

TB500 & BPC157 helped a torn meniscus & cartillage damage in my knee...it's in better shape than my healthy knee. By far the best peptides...along with MT2, that stuff turns you into Jersey Shore tan lol
I need to use TB500 and BPC157 for a nearly identical reason. Did you administer locally, or did you inject wherever and rely on systematic improvement? I’m not afraid to poke right into the knee, or the quad right above it, just curious.

I need to use TB500 and BPC157 for a nearly identical reason. Did you administer locally, or did you inject wherever and rely on systematic improvement? I’m not afraid to poke right into the knee, or the quad right above it, just curious.
Locally. My knee was so bad I could barely sleep or be in a comfortable position. I used a more aggressive protocol i.e. 1mg TB 500 ED & 500-750 of BPC ED split into 2 shots a day. It's not going to work overnight...but after 2 weeks you should feel some relief and after 1 month is when it really works it's magic. My pain, etc. cleared up by Week 8

Locally. My knee was so bad I could barely sleep or be in a comfortable position. I used a more aggressive protocol i.e. 1mg TB 500 ED & 500-750 of BPC ED split into 2 shots a day. It's not going to work overnight...but after 2 weeks you should feel some relief and after 1 month is when it really works it's magic. My pain, etc. cleared up by Week 8
Thanks man. I appreciate ya.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity